Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
I can see where Mia get thinking underwear pictures are for the internet

I went onto her “friends” page with a quick look there about 5-10 photos you do you hunni but I wouldn’t on the internet while holding your baby
What do you mean by her “friends” page?

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Oh is it ? My little girl is 6 months this month but I’m going to do mainly purée for the first while. I feel I’d just be on edge all the time watching her with food I’d be afraid of the choking and gagging but that’s just me 🤪
Yes 😁 I know it always seems scary at first! Babies are just as likely to choke on purée than solids though, choking is extremely rare! (What Mia described as chocking was literally just gagging) it just takes research! But of course do what you’re comfortable with! Purée is too much effort for me and I think it looks gross I like watching my son try new foods and textures, plus he’s so good at biting and chewing now at 7 months 😍 so I get why she does it because it’s so popular now, just wish she’d do it correctly 😩

I purée fed and not BLW hun, this is my first baby and I felt exactly the same she’s one now and I’ve realised what I would wanna do with my next baby! Nothing wrong with either way it’s just what your more comfortable with and BLW doesn’t work with every baby anyway! Xx
My son was the opposite, refused being fed and only likes to do it himself!

It’ll be interesting to see if she can keep up with her YouTube channel in college.. I don’t think she has any idea how intense college can be alone let alone with a toddler! I’m also concerned that she doesn’t realise how expensive nurseries are! She might be ok now but idk how she’s going to move out & pay nursery fees!
i dont know the full terms and conditions but my local FE college has a scheme Care to learn funding childcare for parents under 20 enrolled on full time courses, they get around £160 a week paid directly to childcare provider