Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sage is essential but a stair gate isn’t? Priorities all wrong lol. I keep a close eye on my baby but a stair gate is brilliant so I’m not constantly pulling him back.
Exactly. I feel to stand there a practically brag about having loads of money in the bank however not buying a stair gate until you get paid again is all wrong BUT THEN, to go on and buy a sage plant (which does absolutely nothing to keep your baby safe, unlike a stair gate) it’s ridiculous. When having a crawling baby a stair gate is a massive help. Although I keep a close eye on both my boys I feel More at ease knowing that’s there.

Reactions: 9
I feel her "getting paid" is code for her really waiting until her government support money comes in for having a child

Reactions: 8
I’m really confused, so she can’t buy a stairgate until she gets paid.. butttt she has “loads of money in the bank” 🤔🤔
Take a shot everytime in a 1 minute period she says something like 'But I have LOADS OF MONEY IN THE BANK HAHA'
Or maybe not, you'll be trollied!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure if you have loads of savings, £20 for a stair gate that will last years isn’t a big deal

Reactions: 10
A responsible parent dips into their saving for essentials like stairgates then replenishes the savings back to its original figure once paid 🙄

Reactions: 12
Stair gates are not even expensive. They’re about £25 new on amazon and you can get them for around a tenner on Facebook marketplace
Doesn’t surprise me though since she doesn’t buy Mable’s food.
She could even spend a few more pounds and have one delivered tomorrow..
And this is the girl who says she spends loads and loads on Mabel and nothing on herself.. yet all I’ve seen her buy is clothing, plant pots & witchcraft supplies but won’t buy a stair gate for her child’s safety..

Reactions: 15
It should 100% be Mia buying the stair gate because it’s her kid that needs to be safe but the fact Victoria hasn’t stepped in and said look I’ll buy it you pay me back when you get paid is also worrying.

Reactions: 8
It should 100% be Mia buying the stair gate because it’s her kid that needs to be safe but the fact Victoria hasn’t stepped in and said look I’ll buy it you pay me back when you get paid is also worrying.
She’s probably hinting to have one gifted to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone watched beths recent video?? Vibes are so off between them I kinda felt sorry for beth with the way Mia was talking to her🥴🥴

Reactions: 12
I f
Anyone watched beths recent video?? Vibes are so off between them I kinda felt sorry for beth with the way Mia was talking to her🥴🥴
i feel like Mia ruined beths video. Mia made it so hard to watch. Beth was hardly able to speak without Mia interrupting and taking over!🤦🏼‍♀️

did mia say she didnt want beth having a kid when shes 25 but she wants another one asap???? might of gotten it wrong but wow

• Haha
did mia say she didnt want beth having a kid when shes 25 but she wants another one asap???? might of gotten it wrong but wow
‘i could be done with having children by then’ so you mean you will no longer be the centre of attention 😂

also the way she just doesnt care about Beth’s life, she just wants Mabel to have cousins and so they can fall pregnant at the same time... how cute 🥴

Reactions: 17
She is being quite selfish Beth should be able to have children when’s she’s ready not when mia wants her to

Reactions: 15
I agree Mia is selfish with her views about Beth but at the same time I doubt Beth is actually going to plan her children when Mia tells her to

Reactions: 4
90247D2F-EACB-451B-B37D-DDEC7A54A6E4.jpeg
She really will take any opportunity to get some sympathy 😂 that video was cringy to me. I find them both very immature - as they should be at 15 & 17, but it’s cringe watching Mia be so immature when all she goes on about is how she’s “mature for her age”. The way they talk about Beth getting married & having kids at 20-22 as if that’s so old and mature 🤦🏽‍♀️ So clueless and sheltered it’s insane lmao. Also cant deal with them talking about Beth being jealous of all mias success.. she thinks she’s pewdiepie or something I don’t get it 😂

Reactions: 16
I think Beth should have done that assumptions video by herself with Mia asking the questions cos I felt like Mia just made it all about her and was a little horrible to Beth 🤷‍♀️ It also sounded more like a Q&A then an assumptions video to me.
Also, is anyone else getting annoyed with the affects in Beth's videos? It really annoys me and I don't know why haha! 😅

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.