Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sad that that’s the world we live in, your worth is determined by how many followers or fans you have on social media. Mia is extremely sucked in to that. She is a boring person, she wouldn’t be in her position without being a teen mum.. that’s all that interesting about her. This is what I meant way early on about how dangerous that influence is on an impressionable audience full of 12 year old girls. Mia has the best opportunity to educate yet she’s stuck in 8 months ago waffling about her tragic birth, “I’m a baddie” lifestyle and begging for all her kid followers to lick her arse to make her feel better about herself. I’m sorry but young girls need protecting from her kind of content.

Reactions: 16
Guess who finally saw my comment on her tiktok and deleted it 🤩🤩 i only said that literally no body has called her weak for having a epidural/ c section 😂

I commented again about her deleted my comment, I’m just waiting to be blocked now tbh

Reactions: 5
i've decided i'm going to unsubscribe and obviously stop following this thread. i'm kinda hurt and i know i shouldn't be? but i saw Mia's channel grow from nothing to where she's at and it really bothers me how this is the way she's acting after gaining a small but big enough following. i'm clearly not in the demographic she's trying to appeal, and in her fans and her eyes, i'm one less hater. but i honestly refuse to continue to support this person's channel as it goes against my beliefs in not putting your children on the internet. i like watching videos on youtube where i'm learning stuff, big or small, and it was that way with Mia's when she was pregnant cuz i had no idea what it's like to be pregnant and i kinda saw it first hand. now all i get from mia's channel is feeling like i'm wasting my time. some people have brought up that she has no personality, which i agree and maybe there's an underlying issues there but her whole personality is being a teen mum, yikes. i haven't watched a video in like 2 months and the idea of a YOUTUBER pissing me off is kinda dumb to me. it's also affecting me cuz i want all kids to be treated well and mia does such a poor job with mabel, it's reminding me too much of my own mother. i'm glad this threat exists because for a little bit i felt like maybe i was nitpicking cuz i never saw any critiques on her videos (tho now i know she deletes comments). honestly, maybe she'll change but the fact that she's such a mean person for absolutely no reason genuinely makes me not want to watch her. you're all so sweet, but i advice you to also maybe stop watching her one day if she still is acting like this cuz like i said it's a waste of time. we all love drama, but it's kind of annoying after a while when she clearly does these things for attention. if mia is reading this, i just wanna say i'm seriously so disappointed in you, but i wish you and your baby girl the best of luck. take care you all <3

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Catching up on her TikTok that I haven’t seen in a few days and wtf... couldn’t have stressed that much she told a teacher, rang her mum and half the school found out before she was showing 😂 plus I thought her mum text her dad to let him know? Why would she care about his opinion given all the stories she’s said about him. View attachment 154462
But also weird she was so worried about being pregnant at 16, and now at 17 she’s actively saying she wants to get pregnant again 🤔 how drastically it changed in literally a year. Just odd 😬

Reactions: 9
I literally want evidence on the “hate” she gets for having a csection and those people that make her feel like tit for having an epidural. I don’t believe a word she says anymore. Soz but I’ve had a csection and an assisted forceps delivery and I’d take the csection again any day. She very clearly fabricates every story on her tiktok. She’s boring af!

Reactions: 15
I literally want evidence on the “hate” she gets for having a csection and those people that make her feel like tit for having an epidural. I don’t believe a word she says anymore. Soz but I’ve had a csection and an assisted forceps delivery and I’d take the csection again any day. She very clearly fabricates every story on her tiktok. She’s boring af!
There is no evidence. There is no hate. Her 12 year old viewers barely know what a c section / epidural is 🙄 Mia has nothing going on in her life so she creates drama, she needs to get some friends, a boyfriend, hobbies, something to keep her busy so she doesn’t have time sit around making up lame stories 🥱🙄

Reactions: 10
Mia is just so boring I have only watched about 3 videos this year she’s not as “entertaining” as other teen mums because she just sits in her room all day her vlogs are just her sitting in her room she doesn’t have a boyfriend ,friends she doesn’t have much going for her really maybe when she starts college her life might be a bit more interesting

of course she wants another baby because babies bring in the views

Reactions: 11
sad because while she was pregnant i would be so excited for the next time she uploaded, now i just roll my eyes every time she uploads. Some of her content I enjoy, like the SHEIN haul and i liked Mabel’s spa day but most of it is just boring due to her lack of personality

• Heart
Reactions: 12
sad because while she was pregnant i would be so excited for the next time she uploaded, now i just roll my eyes every time she uploads. Some of her content I enjoy, like the SHEIN haul and i liked Mabel’s spa day but most of it is just boring due to her lack of personality
Yeah I agree I used to click on her vids straight away like I loved them and know if I end up watching one of her vids it’s been out for ages. I just don’t really care for them tbh. It’s just always the same thing, her exaggerating something or another twist to her traumatic birth 😬

Reactions: 10
If anyone else has seen Mia's Instagram story, you'll obviously already know but her cat died so I feel like we should maybe keep the comments at a minimum today since we know she reads this thread and I don't think even though it isn't hate she shouldn't have to see what she takes as hate today. I definitely am not the biggest fan of Mia but when a pet dies it's not easy so in my opinion we should probably just take it easy today. And please, no comments about the cat.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think it was a good idea for her to reach out to her socials when everything is so raw, I know she’s hurting I’ve been there and I feel for anyone going through that, I just think she should of waited until she processed it a little herself. It seems like she just found out 🥺

Reactions: 9
Yeah I don’t understand why the first thing you’d think of doing is record yourself crying 😬 people obviously handle hurt differently! but bless her though! I hope they find the person that callously left him on the side of the road 😔❤ So Sorry Mia and family x

Reactions: 19
I don’t think it was a good idea for her to reach out to her socials when everything is so raw, I know she’s hurting I’ve been there and I feel for anyone going through that, I just think she should of waited until she processed it a little herself. It seems like she just found out 🥺
Once again I feel like she might be reaching out, I really feel for her it’s one of the worst things to ever happen and I truly hope she’s okay💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah I don’t understand why the first thing you’d think of doing is record yourself crying 😬 people obviously handle hurt differently! but bless her though! I hope they find the person that callously left him on the side of the road 😔❤ So Sorry Mia and family x
It could be her way of coping, a lot of YouTubers find that there fans are a great source of help and advice and I feel like if she hasn't have done that and then made a video about it not upset people would be annoyed that she was 'fake'. I personally feel like the fact that she did shows that she does love her fans enough the share it in that moment.

Reactions: 7
It could be her way of coping, a lot of YouTubers find that there fans are a great source of help and advice and I feel like if she hasn't have done that and then made a video about it not upset people would be annoyed that she was 'fake'. I personally feel like the fact that she did shows that she does love her fans enough the share it in that moment.
Oh yeah of course , she’s posted it everywhere in the past hour. Probably just trying to find the support. This has happened to my family, it’s awful. Especially when you’re so use to them using you as a pillow every night 😔 ❤💕

Reactions: 3
Poor kitty it happened last year to my family it’s the most heartbreaking thing because it’s so sudden. I really hope they find whoever is responsible to get compensation or at the very least an apology. RIP Ziggy ❤

Reactions: 5
It is so horrible and will no doubt take some time to properly sink in and get processed. I hope that since this is something the full family has gone through that Mia will be able to work through her feelings about this better than she has with other traumas in the past.

Side: I think the person did the right thing, they brought the poor cat back home. People in the area obviously know and like the many cats the family own for them to know where Ziggy lived.
In my area (I live in an area where there is a cluster of around 12 towns all surrounding the main town) cats are just left at the side of the road and people post in the local Facebook groups to let people know if they’ve got a missing cat they should go down and look.
I think that even though it would have been horrific to unexpectedly come across poor Ziggy, that in the long run the family will realise there’s no good way to find out a beloved pet has passed over the rainbow bridge.

Reactions: 3
If anyone else has seen Mia's Instagram story, you'll obviously already know but her cat died so I feel like we should maybe keep the comments at a minimum today since we know she reads this thread and I don't think even though it isn't hate she shouldn't have to see what she takes as hate today. I definitely am not the biggest fan of Mia but when a pet dies it's not easy so in my opinion we should probably just take it easy today. And please, no comments about the cat.
I agree I might not be a fan of hers and I might disagree with things she does but when you lose a pet it is really hard and my heart does go out to her and her family

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.