Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never said they did, I’m just saying at least shes thinking sensibly and not rushing into being a teen mum like Mia
Yeah it’s good that she’s thinking responsibility but Mia probably didn’t plan on having kids young either I don’t know what you mean by rushing into being a teen mum Mia didn’t plan her pregnancy when you get pregnant you can’t just put it off for another day 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Mia probably didn’t plan on having kids young either I don’t know what you mean by rushing into being a teen mum Mia didn’t plan her pregnancy when you get pregnant you can’t just put it off for another day 🤷‍♀️
Again I never said Mia planned Mabel but she still wants more babies by the time she’s officially an adult, so the next baby she has she will still be a teen. Not that there’s anything wrong with it I’m just saying

Mia needs to set her priorities straight, because she is on social media she is obsessed with portraying a victim narrative especially on her tiktok, at this point i bet she would actually like it if someone did publicly say Mabels a rat or ugly because then she could play on it get more viewers, this is why i hate family channels because it’s all out getting noticed to obviously become famous and most of the times their children become a toy to lure money in.

Reactions: 6
Mia needs to set her priorities straight, because she is on social media she is obsessed with portraying a victim narrative especially on her tiktok, at this point i bet she would actually like it if someone did publicly say Mabels a rat or ugly because then she could play on it get more viewers, this is why i hate family channels because it’s all out getting noticed to obviously become famous and most of the times their children become a toy to lure money in.
Totally agree! I barely follow any family vloggers anymore because they’re all the same! The only one I follow is Our Tiny Tribe as they are genuinely down to earth honest parents that don’t flaunt their kids for cash.

Imagine how many videos she’s going to get out of using a sperm donor it’ll definitely grow her channel

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just watched mias video about christians view on her baby. sorry but what christian would say that?? im not really one myself, though i did go to church whilst in school and they teach about forgiveness and sex before marriage isn't really considered bad anymore? plus if this was another religion, it would get a lot of hate im sure. anyway, its more and more tempting to unsub from all of mias socials, but its bringing me amusement whilst on lockdown

Reactions: 3
I can see Beth being a teen mum as well she seem‘s more wild than Mia ever was that girl has a new boyfriend every week
I don’t think she’ll be a teen mum personally, but i do find it odd how she seems to need a boyfriend.. like why does any 14 year old need a relationship?? Just enjoy being a child 😂

Yeah it’s good that she’s thinking responsibility but Mia probably didn’t plan on having kids young either I don’t know what you mean by rushing into being a teen mum Mia didn’t plan her pregnancy when you get pregnant you can’t just put it off for another day 🤷‍♀️
Actually she did, she always said she wanted a baby at 19, which is still young! She still wants to have her second at 19 🤦🏽‍♀️

I think she said she always planned on being a young parent, but not until she was 19. Which is still quite young to plan for a baby in my opinion but then again I was a VERY immature 19 year old 😂

I can imagine Mia being influenced by the Radford family (biggest family in Britain with 23? kids)

Mia will probably have 15 children running around the house by the time she’s 35, all by sperm doners 😂

I can imagine Mia being influenced by the Radford family (biggest family in Britain with 23? kids)

Mia will probably have 15 children running around the house by the time she’s 35, all by sperm doners 😂
I’m going to go one step further and list the potential, incredibly unique 15 baby names

1. Mabel-Ocean Mai
2. Fox-Hedge-Trimmer
3. Wicca-Wicca Woo
4. Pierced-Ear Princess
5. Jumperoo-Kangaroo Boohoo
6. Arctic-Roll
7. Bra-lette Beige
8. Liar-Liar Pants-On-Fire
9. Marine-Ocean Coral-Reef
10. Bullet-Journal Spread
11. Orphelia-Autumn-Leaf
12. Aesthetic-Jurassic
13. Seagull-Beach-Cove
14. Wave-Goodbye
15. Shelly-Welly-Woo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Btw they were petit crown I use cloth nappies on my son
Thank you! I use cloth on my daughter too and really like the prints she put on her story. Dunno why she blocked me for asking what ones they were 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.