Mia Jeal #3 Nails, horse riding and Wicca too, whilst Mabel’s still in her jumperoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can seriously tell there’s a bunch of 15 year olds on here that don’t even have children but seem to be midwives, health visitors, doctors, weaning experts and now fashion designers

Reactions: 7
It’s very dangerous I had a horrible c section a lot worse then mia’s and after that I had numerous amount of infections in the wound but I still every night/ day got out of bed to see to my daughters needs even though the agony was excruciating I still did it because I wouldn’t dream of putting my daughter in danger! Mia is just a very lazy mum and she’d rather put Mabel in danger then sleep safely which is just so clear with things she does tbh I don’t wanna say this but I’m surprise nothing awful has happened to poor Mabel

Reactions: 4
You can seriously tell there’s a bunch of 15 year olds on here that don’t even have children but seem to be midwives, health visitors, doctors, weaning experts and now fashion designers
Because some are educated enough to know that co-sleeping isn’t any more dangerous than being in a cot and that we think the dress she wore was ugly. How am I going to break the news to my son in the morning that he doesn’t exist

Sorry to break it to you but if you were safe and sensible with co-sleeping you could of saved a lot of excruciating trips as co-sleeping isn’t dangerous done safely! Each to their own but claims like it putting a baby in danger and that you’re surprised nothing awful has happened to Mabel because of co-sleeping is more dangerous and false than the act itself

Reactions: 5
On here and not 15, have a son and don’t claim to be any of the above, I just use common sense If you’re confident in your choices I don’t see the need to get defensive. Crack on and do it, no need to degrade people in the process And sorry but more people are saying they disagree /are afraid of the co sleeping thing than agreeing, they can’t all be 15 and childless

Don’t even mean this to sound bitchy but that dress is truly awful.
Agree it makes her look middle aged

And to all the people who will never co-sleep because it’s so dangerous and you want the best for your baby.. hope you all breastfeed then enough said!

I’m sorry but opinions like that Are really not needed, yes you may not like it but your not the one wearing it. Mia likes the dress so why try and put her down over the way she dresses.
I mean you’re allowed to not like a dress it’s not personal she said herself she wanted to dress like a mum.

But this thread isn’t for spreading hate, it’s to give constructive criticism which is fine. Literally no need in being nasty at all. No one should be judged for wearing a dress that they like. We clearly are not going to agree so just leave it

Reactions: 1
I actually quite like the dress
I don’t really like or dislike it, just thought it was funny how quick she’s obviously started changing her wardrobe now like she said!

I actually think most people on here are older. We seem to be the ones who are actual parents, who have experience/studied more. Most are here because Mia deleted their comments - the 15 year olds are the one saying she’s a good mum 8 times a day no matter what

This thread is to comment whatever you want (within the rules obvs) they specifically ask you not to say what people can and can’t write..

Not told anyone what they can or can’t post I just said there’s no need in being nasty

health visitors told us the same and I remember numerous posters in my post natal ward in the hospital saying the same (things like NEVER let baby sleep in your bed / safest place is on his back at bottom of the cot with blanket tucked in etc). And I get that “it’s only unsafe if you’re extremely tired” newsflash- all new mums are extremely tired and if you aren’t then something’s wrong lol. Dunno why they’d put that marketing campaign out there if co sleeping is extremely safe.. I think it’s more accurate to say they’ve accepted that people are going to do it anyway so they might as well give advice on making it the safest way possible, but it’s not recommended

i don’t know if anyone had mentioned it yet as i’ve just skipped past all of that last bit as i couldn’t care less what mia wears and people’s opinion on it but has anyone else noticed the fact that in mias mums instagram bio it says Mabel-Mai instead of Mabel-Ocean? i feel as if her mum and doesn’t like the fact that mia wants to change her name and that her idea on changing it legally will hopefully pass

Reactions: 11
Mias said awhile back that her mam doesn’t like that she added ocean

Reactions: 3
Co sleeping is definitely not safe with a pillow between you and baby as baby can roll into the pillow therefore restricting their breathing. If done correctly there is absolutely nothing wrong with co sleeping

Attachments

I’m not sure why you’ve gone defensive and started attacking me? You are allowed to have a different opinion to other people. If you read my original message I wrote a long lists of dislikes I have against mia. Co sleeping was a very small one but I still mentioned that people might not agree with me but I don’t like the thought of co sleeping because of the risks. Mia co sleeps with Mabel which is why I mentioned co sleeping and I said why I was against it so I’m not sure how me going against Mia is me being Mia?

I have a link here:
https://raisingchildren.net.au/newborns/sleep/where-your-baby-sleeps/co-sleeping
It has the main points on the first page so you won’t need to read the whole thing (unless you want to).

everything with a baby has risks, the temperature for babies can be dangerous, the clothes you put them in, the covers you use, the food you feed them, the temperature of their bottles etc... I’ve read many things online which is why I’ve chosen to put my daughter in a cot with nothing but her dummy and sleeping bag.

I don’t need to judge other mums and the way they do things. This website is for constructive criticism and that’s exactly what I was giving Mia. She doesn’t need to take my advice but when I write it on her YouTube it gets delete which is why I’ve put it on this site instead.

Have a nice day

I’m not giving out false information I’m writing what I’ve been told but multiple midwives and doctors, of course they may be wrong I’m not saying that co sleeping is the worst thing to do with your child and I’m not saying the cot is the best thing to use. I gave my opinion and mentioned several times that people won’t agree. It’s not a debate or argument. I’ll do what I know best and others can do what’s best for their child. It seems like on this website people are just picking and choosing on the smallest things to hate each other and start an argument with. This tag is about MIA not me and my daughter which is why I commented on what Mia has done with Mabel, not what everyone else should do with their child.

Last edited:
If you want to keep having a row about co-sleeping, breastfeeding or which one of you is a mum/health visitor/midwife/NHS chief exec then fuck off to mumsnet.

Reactions: 21
Anybody else check back in to this page every now and then... realise we are still arguing over co sleeping and just leave again?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.