Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reex4

Whew chile, Mia your attitude is gross and it shows. You remind me of Jeffrey Star, and it isn't to my surprise you like him. Let me give you a piece of advice, being a bitch is not gonna get you anywhere especially on youtube when you literally rely on your viewers for money and relevancy. Most people get turned off when someone is an asshole, and it only seems to me like you only like people who kiss your ass. i noticed you had an attitude a whiiiile back, but i was like you know what? I let it slide because teens have a bit of attitude, and I expected you to grow tf up once you had your baby but boy was I wrong. I understand some people might send hate, but hun I've read plenty of comments on your youtube, here, and on instagram and you might get like 3 hate comments TOPS. I genuinely advice you to get some help, it's not normal to be so defensive all the time and constantly victimize yourself. Whatever shit you went through with you dad explains why you're like this but it doesn't excuse it. Constantly making up lies about shit we know damn well nobody told you, and maybe they did I'm not you but it's not that deep however you want people to validate you, and pity you and that's not okay. Trust me, I've been the same and I have let men and boys treat me like shit because of it but you're stronger than that. Work on it, being the way you are isn't healthy but it CAN be changed. And I know you're probably in a shitty place mentally because of your birth and what not, and I completely understand but you live in the UK and you're privileged enough to get support for fucking free! Take advantage of the resources and work on yourself. And like so many people have said, take a break from social media. I mean if you have 10k in the bank and you basically live for free at your mum's I don't see why not...

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
I don’t actually think I can watch anymore of her videos.. Why does she even make weekly vlogs if everyday is just “hey, it’s x o’clock in the evening, I didn’t vlog today, Mabel ate three times and I need to shower. Oh hi, it’s the next day, I forgot to vlog today” 🤦🏽‍♀️
I can’t deal with how clueless she is with weaning.. I can’t deal with her saying “she wouldn’t take calpol” not many babies do!! it’s not like you just hand it to them and they choose to drink it 🤦🏽‍♀️ You don’t leave your baby in pain because they won’t take it themselves I’m sorry.. I can’t deal with her constantly saying Mabel is in pain or ill and not doing anything about it.. I just can’t deal with her anymore lmao

I’m also dead at her title and thumbnail “THIS WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA..” “it went everywhere” with a picture of Mabel and jelly.. it didn’t go everywhere.. it barely went anywhere Mabel wasn’t even that interested 😂😂

Last edited:

truthxhurts

did mia say she didnt want beth having a kid when shes 25 but she wants another one asap???? might of gotten it wrong but wow
‘i could be done with having children by then’ so you mean you will no longer be the centre of attention 😂

also the way she just doesnt care about Beth’s life, she just wants Mabel to have cousins and so they can fall pregnant at the same time... how cute 🥴

Kat5998

VIP Member
She actually said she couldn't breastfeed because she had sepsis, not because she had a c-section
You made an account and within 3 minutes you posted this and nothing else on any other thread?

Right which one of the Jeal’s is it this time 😂

• Haha

Siobahn

Watching Beth's video now...

• Beth looks so bored everytime Mia talks! (don't blame her)
  • Mia: "When you get to the number of subscribers I have YouTube can become a full time job". You'd think Mia gained more than 1800 subscribers per month and had more than 33% engagement with her 90k subscribers. Good luck turning that into a fulltime job when you have actual living costs.
  • Mia completely takes over the video and doesn't let Beth answer she comes across as so self obsessed. Mabel also keeps making alot of noise and it seem kinda weird to have her and Mia so central in the video?
  • Mia said Beth doesn't talk to her dad and step mom very often but Beth had just said she lives 50% with her dad. She also seemed kinda frosty when Mia said no comment.
  • The more you get into the video the snappier Mia gets. She clearly doesn't want to be in listen to Beth or value Beth's contributions so once again I'm wondering why she is in the video in the first place. She literally judges every single thing Beth says

Beth seems like a lovely girl but at the moment with her current videos is she going to be able to turn YouTube into a career? No. The only thing different about her from all the other teen girls wanting to make it on youtube is that she has a sister who had some popular videos last year. While it's good to have dreams and ambitions she also needs a realistic plan b.
THIS!! Too Accurate. It really annoyed me when Mia was like "you dont even talk to your dad or step mum most of the time" like sorry but I think only Beth would know that as she is the one living there. Also when Mia started arguing over whether or not the became closer when she was pregnant because Beth disagreed with Mia. Its ridiculous

I'd much rather have seen a sit down video of Beth by herself reading assumptions and replying to them.

Emma_C155

I’ve been blocked on two tiktok accounts for telling her to stop talking about her traumatic birth 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Nooooo let’s not forget, she works to hard to claim benefits!
When YouTube has died out, she is studying and unable to hold down a job, supposedly living alone With nobody to look after Mabel.. she will be praying for universal credit 🙄 btw I find her attitude towards benefits very arrogant and uninformed. If you pay taxes then your money goes into the benefits pot, and it is there to support people for certain things. What kind of idiot would you be to turn down access to something you’re entitled to? I don’t see a situation where she doesn’t access benefits in the future and I wouldn’t judge anybody that does 🤷🏼‍♀️

babybundle

Beths video made me so uncomfortable... Mia kept talking down to her and interrupting. Not to mention kept making it about herself!! If thats what mia calls a close relationship no wonder she has bloody issues!!! It seemed like she was in a very bad mood the whole video and in that case she shouldnt have agreed to do the video till she was in a better mood because it wasnt fair on Beth for her viewers to see her being talked to/treated like that it must be so humiliating

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
It’s sad that that’s the world we live in, your worth is determined by how many followers or fans you have on social media. Mia is extremely sucked in to that. She is a boring person, she wouldn’t be in her position without being a teen mum.. that’s all that interesting about her. This is what I meant way early on about how dangerous that influence is on an impressionable audience full of 12 year old girls. Mia has the best opportunity to educate yet she’s stuck in 8 months ago waffling about her tragic birth, “I’m a baddie” lifestyle and begging for all her kid followers to lick her arse to make her feel better about herself. I’m sorry but young girls need protecting from her kind of content.

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
90247D2F-EACB-451B-B37D-DDEC7A54A6E4.jpeg
She really will take any opportunity to get some sympathy 😂 that video was cringy to me. I find them both very immature - as they should be at 15 & 17, but it’s cringe watching Mia be so immature when all she goes on about is how she’s “mature for her age”. The way they talk about Beth getting married & having kids at 20-22 as if that’s so old and mature 🤦🏽‍♀️ So clueless and sheltered it’s insane lmao. Also cant deal with them talking about Beth being jealous of all mias success.. she thinks she’s pewdiepie or something I don’t get it 😂

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Some YouTuber announced their pregnant and all her comments are congratulating her but no Mia tells her how jealous she is of her mia is in no position to have another baby right now she 17 lives at home no partner to help support the baby why can’t mia just be happy for people
Why does she find it impossible to just congratulate anyone or comment on anything without making it about her... 🤦🏽‍♀️

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
SO I Haven’t watched the new vlog and I won’t but I can guess it goes something like this, it starts off with Mabel probably on the floor or asleep in her bed, she explains what she’s about to cook Mabel that day,shows what she’s cooking, spends 2 minutes showing her eating in a crappy montage with crappy music (the audience fascinated with the fact they can see another room in her house besides her bedroom for 30secs )she’s either fake tanned or attempted to tidy her room, the title won’t be as serious at it sounds- mabel probably hit herself on a toy or lost her balance rolling around. She’s said “CoUlDnT BeLiEvE wHaT TiMe wE GoT uP tODay” “not doing much” “forgot to film” or“aesthetically pleasing” atleast once! If she said she was tidying her room it’s 11pm and she still hasn’t done it, I’m guessing 99% of it was filmed in her room and she’s mentioned either animal crossing or journaling at some point too!

let me know if I predicted correctly 🤣 I cba watching it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Had to switch off the newest video cuz of Mia repeating herself And emphasising the word bath lol. “I’m going to get Mabel ready for the bath, I’m just stripping her for the bath, now she’s going into the bath, so here Mabel is in the bath, she loves the bath”. We get it, it’s a bath it doesn’t require this much emphasis, it’s a daily thing for most people lol. Also Mia used wayyy too much shampoo, not a safety issue but just a bit wasteful. She’s a baby and doesn’t have much hair, a small blob is enough. Also If Mabel is sweating lots they need to look at turning down (or off) heating in their house or addressing how many layers she’s being dressed in. Finally I’m sure Mabel would love the massage more if mummy wasn’t manically talking to the camera as usual and just focusing on baby. Mabel is adorable as always, she seems so sweet and reminds me of the little faces etc my son used to make at that age 😍
You are nitpicking a bit there. They probably don’t have the heating on at all in the house, Mia also said they don’t use the fire anymore.

Yes maybe the shampoo was a little excessive, but you don’t need to be dramatic.

Mia was not talking manically to the camera. Mabel is probably very used to that tone from when she was a baby and so wouldn’t have affected her enjoyment.

Yes I have faults with Mia and I do think she is a compulsive liar and hypocrite, not to mention her shocking influence and things she says, but the video was genuinely enjoyable and the only thing i was uncomfortable with was the roller in Mabels mouth.

*Edit - spelling errors*

• Heart

natalie123

Mia really annoyed me in beths video!

Telling Beth when she should have children because it suited Mia best!!!

Getting all stroppy when Beth said they weren’t close before mable, Mia even said this herself!

She didn’t let poor Beth speak once about what she actually wants with her life!
Mia really shows her true colours in the video - selfish, stubborn and strops when she doesn’t get what she wants

In Mias recent video she says she used to take Mabel to at least 2 baby groups a week before lockdown but in a previous video she said she only took her once because other mums were judging her and she didn’t feel comfortable?
what one is it Mia? Please stop lying, you keep being caught out!

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Lol she said that she couldn’t breastfeed because she had a c-section? That’s a out right lie my daughter is a few weeks younger then Mabel and I had a emergency c-section and as soon as I came out of theatre they latched my daughter on me and I breastfed her for 3 months until I physically couldn’t breast feed her anymore due to the pain it caused
It most definitely is her trying to push the blame on everyone but herself. When there’s clear evidence she chose not to (which is completely fine) I breast fed after a c-section. My mum and midwives has to physically put my daughter on my boob because I couldn’t lift but I was determined to do it and I know loads of people that have breastfed after c-sections... we did it for a solid 6 months until a baby led weaned her and introduced formula just because I was going back to uni and couldn’t express. The way she implied her csection is the reason she was unable to breastfeed is massively incorrect. I understand there are loads of reasons you can’t feed that way but because she stated she wasn’t it was just down to the fact she just didn’t try. Nothing wrong with the fact she didn’t. I massively stand by “fed is best” but to spout lies and misinformation about the situation really pisses me off.

Reactions: 15