Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
is she still doing that body comeback? is she still doing wicca? or is she tidying her room and plonking mabel in the jumperoo. idk what she even does anymore
She said she’s still doing body comeback but she’s doing it off camera because she feels to pressured, but this was a while ago so she might of stopped doing it now

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Because some are educated enough to know that co-sleeping isn’t any more dangerous than being in a cot and that we think the dress she wore was ugly. How am I going to break the news to my son in the morning that he doesn’t exist 😂

Sorry to break it to you but if you were safe and sensible with co-sleeping you could of saved a lot of excruciating trips as co-sleeping isn’t dangerous done safely! Each to their own but claims like it putting a baby in danger and that you’re surprised nothing awful has happened to Mabel because of co-sleeping is more dangerous and false than the act itself 😂
well then my point isn’t aimed at you is it and if you scroll up I actually agree with safe co-sleeping and that parents should do what’s best for their own children whether they co sleep or not..I’ve done it with both my girls 🤣 Wouldn’t judge someone that’s different to me, they don’t know my kids and I don’t know theirs. Do what’s best for your own family....saying her dress is ugly is rather petty though but 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

Stevebles

You don’t call this dirty

Her room never looks dirty. And she’s always in there with Mabel, so she’s never left unsupervised for things to become a choking hazard.
She said on Tuesdays video when Mia goes into her bathroom that she leaves Mabel and she starts panicking looking for her so she does leave her unattended
[/QUOTE]
You don’t call this dirty

Her room never looks dirty. And she’s always in there with Mabel, so she’s never left unsupervised for things to become a choking hazard.
She said on Tuesdays video when Mia goes into her bathroom that she leaves Mabel and she starts panicking looking for her so she does leave her unattended
[/QUOTE]

Yeah that is pretty bad. To be honest I rarely “watch” her vlogs I merely have it on as background sound while I tidy which is a blunder on my part and I apologies. I really hope that was just a one time thing because as you said that is a huge safety risk leaving plastic bags on the ground.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
I really don’t understand this mia’s spent a long time getting ready for this picture hair makeup outfit but she can’t even be bothered to put a pair of pants/trousers on Mabel
I know she’s recreating (poorly might I add) pics but she looks damn miserable in this one with Mabel.

Sorry but does she have a mole or spot next to her lip? One day it looks like a mole the next a spot and why does she call Mable child!!!! My friend has a little boy and a girl on the way and she calls her son bubba or prince never child i find it rude

natalie123

Mia needs to set her priorities straight, because she is on social media she is obsessed with portraying a victim narrative especially on her tiktok, at this point i bet she would actually like it if someone did publicly say Mabels a rat or ugly because then she could play on it get more viewers, this is why i hate family channels because it’s all out getting noticed to obviously become famous and most of the times their children become a toy to lure money in.
Totally agree! I barely follow any family vloggers anymore because they’re all the same! The only one I follow is Our Tiny Tribe as they are genuinely down to earth honest parents that don’t flaunt their kids for cash.