Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Stair gates are not even expensive. They’re about £25 new on amazon and you can get them for around a tenner on Facebook marketplace
Doesn’t surprise me though since she doesn’t buy Mable’s food.
I will also add to this point, which I probably should of when first posting.. she had absolutely no problems buying herself a new sage plant.

Reactions: 20

Kat5998

VIP Member
Beth: “I’d like my first child at around 25”
Mia: *shocked face* “but I might be done with having kids by then”

Well I’m sorry to tell you this Mia, but the whole world doesn’t revolve around you. Beth has her own life ahead of her.

Siobahn

Is it just me who finds it odd that she reposts photos of peoples pregnancy announcements and babies so frequently saying how she is "jealous" and has "baby fever" like I think her followers would rather see Mabel the adorable baby she already has then how jealous mia is of everyone else's child

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I’m sorry but opinions like that Are really not needed, yes you may not like it but your not the one wearing it. Mia likes the dress so why put her down over the way she dresses.
i mean is that really putting her down though? Putting her down would be ‘ooh she looks fat in that’

...it’s just a fugly dress though innit x

• Haha

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
So I just watched her latest main channel video and imma make a comment.. just because 😂 I don’t understand how her mum stands there listening to Mia be so delusional when it comes to money, the way she says “I’m gonna get a ton of pets” in her “new home” and “I would be happy with twins with the money I’m making now” this girl has never paid rent in her life and yet she really thinks she can afford a house, mortgage, bills, nursery fees, college, a car w/ insurance etc, all these pets and more kids at 18 from this single source of income 😭 who’s going to tell her the main reason big youtubers are so rich is because they got in early and/or have several other businesses, properties etc.. not to even mention how much time pets and all of the other things take!

“I don’t know where I would be if I didn’t have mabel” girl you’d be sitting in your room rearranging it 80x a week, piercing & tattooing yourself then going to house parties every weekend like you did before & every other 17 year old. Idk why she likes to make out she was some kind of mad party animal, getting into all kinds of trouble and addicted to every substance on the earth 🙄 I understand she may have felt depressed, I was diagnosed when I was 10.. but it’s not like she was going to rehab or getting arrested like she makes out 😂 she’s going to cringe so much when she’s older and realised what addiction and spiralling/hitting rock bottom actually means 🤦🏽‍♀️

I can’t believe she’s so mad with the doctors. THEY SAVED YOUR DAUGHTERS LIFE. If a baby’s heart rate drops they always suggest an epidural because it calms them down. You don’t even have to accept it but you would to save your child. A csection then happened because she got stuck & wasn’t progressing, sections aren’t easy. It’s not uncommon for them to go wrong and for things like sepsis to happen.. it’s no ones fault. I wish she’d stop making everything SO over dramatised to get sympathy 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart

Kat5998

VIP Member
I’m less than 2 minutes into the video and Mia’s bitchy side is in full swing. The facial expressions and the way she’s talking literally says it all

“No, I’m not stuck up at all” 🤔🤔🤔

C05058D9-AA23-4851-A45F-7D9596AD1E15.png

IAmNeverSatisfied

I’m honestly so sick of her rinsing the fact she’s a teen mum for the money and clout. The constant tik toks, just incase you forget, to remind you she is a TEEN MUM who is doing way better than the other teens she knows and who is saving for A HOUSE! Like come on, find some new content. Stop shoving your phone in your babies face to get a few hearts on TikTok.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

EF.gg

If anyone else has seen Mia's Instagram story, you'll obviously already know but her cat died so I feel like we should maybe keep the comments at a minimum today since we know she reads this thread and I don't think even though it isn't hate she shouldn't have to see what she takes as hate today. I definitely am not the biggest fan of Mia but when a pet dies it's not easy so in my opinion we should probably just take it easy today. And please, no comments about the cat.

• Heart

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Im almost a qualified midwife and I’ve had two babies of my own..She was induced !!! She wouldn’t have been allowed in the water anyway due to risk of infection . Midwife “ignore the contractions they will go away” who tf was her midwife ??! Beth ?!? You don’t stop feeling contractions until the baby is out !!!!!!! Why she shading the very people that are charging through this pandemic, bringing babies into a world that is completely unpredictable at the moment! She’s incredibly disrespectful!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Emma_C155

Just watched beths new vid and god did Mia make everything about herself. Ik it was to get opinions from her but they were meant to be opinions relating to Beth not herself right? She seemed to always cut over Beth and was quite rude at times I felt like saying how she basically has no real friends and saying how Beth never really talks to her dad/ step Mam. Mia wouldn’t know that considering she doesn’t live there plus Beth said she has a really good relationship with her dad. I honestly think mias a little jealous of beths relationship with her dad and that’s why she feels the need to say stuff like that.

ilikecrisps

After seeing Beths recent video, which I got less than 6 minutes into before I had to turn it off because of Mias attitude making me feel nauseous, I can now understand why she has no friends if that’s the way she speaks to people. :)

ilikecrisps

Does no one else find it really strange that she walks around in front of her step dad with no top on?

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t understand why the first thing you’d think of doing is record yourself crying 😬 people obviously handle hurt differently! but bless her though! I hope they find the person that callously left him on the side of the road 😔❤ So Sorry Mia and family x

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Does she come up with these lies last minute or is she really that stupid. She out right said before Mabel was born she wasn’t going to breastfeed her. Also, the fact she has to ask her mum if she can have another baby 🤦‍♀️ ffs you’re not asking her for a quid to go down the shop! Imagine that! “You not giving Mabel a sibling” “no my mum won’t let me” the fact you need your mums permission shows you shouldn’t be having kids in the first place. SHE HAS SOME MAJOR GROWING UP TO DO!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Emma_C155

Can you all stop talking about being vegan and all it’s not what did thread is about and most of us don’t wanna read about it 🤷‍♀️

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Mia really said in her vlog “I put SO much effort into my videos”

.. suure Jan

also, has anyone else noticed she always says “Mabel is being funny so I think it’s her teeth” then gives her calpol (I honestly think she just wants Mabel to sleep lmao) but she has no other symptoms? She just immediately assumes it’s teething. SHES PROBABLY BORED MIA.

Last edited:

Appanappa

Chatty Member
Mia seems to want everyone else’s life plans fit into hers, Beth can have kids later and they can still be close to their cousins? I have a cousin 13 years older than me and she’s like my best friend because we’re just similar people.
I really hope Beth isnt influenced by her, she seems to be a bright girl, have her head screwed on, she really could go far in life without needing YouTube ‘fame’ as a kid for having a baby

babybundle

Since when did this thread become about anything other than Mia/Mabel? You can have your vegan / non - vegan chats in a different thread but the bulk of the recent posts is about nutrients and meat and all that crap. Just shut up and get back to what’s important

• Haha
Reactions: 17