Mia Jeal #14 Move over Mabel Moo, I've got Facebook Sperm for baby number Two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia Jeal #14: Move over Mabel Moo, I've got Facebook Sperm for baby number Two!

Thread suggestion by @RosePetals with the most likes.

anybody fancy posting a recap of the last thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Little recap.

Her videos are still as dull as her personality
She got her dream rented house
She leaked all her house info, including details of the people living in it before her moving date.
She’s set in a sperm baby and won’t stop “sexy glaring” down the camera about it on TikTok
She’s gone private on Instagram - I know some of you lot still follow her though
Bought random “essential” mason jars for a house she hasn’t even furnished and decorated yet ✨ aesthetic ✨
She showed some of her college work, a presentation that was very poor and something about “midwifes” spelling and grammar mustn’t be her strongest skill.
Mabel could be covid positive, should be isolating until Sunday but put “walk” as an option on her “insta controls our day” video.
Mabel won’t eat fruit at the moment for some reason, so she drinks fruit smoothies to get a portion of fruit in her because she’s not touching fruit at the moment.
She wants to potty train Mabel- probably sick of the stinky crappy mounds of cloth nappies she leaves in the wash for weeks.
Her mum has vanished out of her bio on Instagram - she must have told Little Miss Privileged “no” or something
She’s still dream feeding Mabel
Did I mention Mabel isn’t eating fruit at the moment?
She’s been talking about a birthing video for a baby that isn’t conceived yet because she didn’t get a good enough one with Mabel. ✨ views and money ✨ MOVE ASIDE MABEL MOO MUMMY HAS HER EYES SET ON BABY NUMBER TWO
We haven’t heard about Harry Potter for a while - phased out along with the trend on TikTok

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Little recap.

Her videos are still as dull as her personality
She got her dream rented house
She leaked all her house info, including details of the people living in it before her moving date.
She’s set in a sperm baby and won’t stop “sexy glaring” down the camera about it on TikTok
She’s gone private on Instagram - I know some of you lot still follow her though
She showed some of her uni work, a presentation that was very poor and something about “midwifes” spelling and grammar mustn’t be her strongest skill.
Mabel could be covid positive, should be isolating until Sunday but put “walk” as an option on her “insta controls our day” video.
Mabel won’t eat fruit at the moment for some reason, so she drinks fruit smoothies to get a portion of fruit in her because she’s not touching fruit at the moment.
She wants to potty train Mabel- probably sick of the stinky crappy mounds of cloth nappies she leaves in the wash for weeks.
Did I mention Mabel isn’t eating fruit at the moment?
She’s been talking about a birthing video for a baby that isn’t conceived yet because she didn’t get a good enough one with Mabel. ✨ views and money ✨
We haven’t heard about Harry Potter for a while - phased out along with the trend on TikTok
Very good summary, however hate to be that person but you say Mia is at uni in the bit about her PowerPoint ,but she’s at college. Might be worth changing because we all know Mia isn’t going to uni as she earns a ✨hella✨ Nice wage of YouTube why would she need to x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Very good summary, however hate to be that person but you say Mia is at uni in the bit about her PowerPoint ,but she’s at college. Might be worth changing because we all know Mia isn’t going to uni as she earns a ✨hella✨ Nice wage of YouTube why would she need to x
My bad 🤣I did mean college. She said once she would never go to uni and that makes her the family disappointment! Always the victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I cannot WAIT to see what monstrosity of meals she makes in the new house! I wonder if we’ll ever see that constellation pie dish ever again... or used for “chicken nuggets”😐

Reactions: 23
Has anyone watched the video yet? Does Mabel have covid?
No they don’t have it surprise surprise more COVID clickbait. Mind numbing “vlog” just repeats herself over and over again and dyes her hair brown which actually look red. Also address the hicky comments on here apparently it’s eczema which she’s always had.
Also Hi 🙋‍♀️ Mia thanks for reading
Please stick to a script and learn how to talk to a camera without saying the same thing 100x . Oh and nobody give a tit what time it is in your vids or that you’ll come back to us ______ when you’ve done something. thanks 😊

Reactions: 25
‘I can’t do college work cuz Mabel isn’t an nursery’ but is able to dye her hair? shouldn’t the college work be a priority over dying hair?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
As far as Victoria goes you would think being a grown woman you would know how selfisha and worng it is to do that and I respect and understand she is high risk but it is clearly not that big of a deal because they all have no problem going out to supermarkets etc. getting tatoos going shopping.
For the shopping thing

1. Why would you want to have so many people there as the more people you have there the more chance of one of them getting it
2. There is a 1 adult per household limit in stores so why is Mia (an adult) going in with sometimes multiple other adults when that is blatantly against the rules 🤷‍♀️

I was just thinking about how completely insensitive she is about vocalising her ideas for “a better birth vlog next time” IS THAT ALL SHE THINKS ABOUT! Nothing about wanting a safe conception, a step many many couples struggle to complete, a healthy baby or stabilising her home first before introducing another baby. Does she just think she’s going to pay for some sperm and be pregnant JUST LIKE THAT! It’s an incredible insult to all the people out there really struggling to get just 1 baby and all Mia gives a tit about is getting a decent birth vlog out of it. Who allowed this vile little girl to be a mother?

Reactions: 32
No they don’t have it surprise surprise more COVID clickbait. Mind numbing “vlog” just repeats herself over and over again and dyes her hair brown which actually look red. Also address the hicky comments on here apparently it’s eczema which she’s always had.
Also Hi 🙋‍♀️ Mia thanks for reading
Please stick to a script and learn how to talk to a camera without saying the same thing 100x . Oh and nobody give a tit what time it is in your vids or that you’ll come back to us ______ when you’ve done something. thanks 😊
The fact that the hickey was the one thing that stood out out of all this criticism tells us all we need to know about the kind of person (& parent) that she is 🙄

Do better for your daughter Mia, it’s not hard, she’s the only one who will suffer from your selfishness 👍🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
‘I can’t do college work cuz Mabel isn’t an nursery’ but is able to dye her hair? shouldn’t the college work be a priority over dying hair?
Ive done college every day since September without my 13 month old at nursery?? Just pop it on in the background so you’re at least hearing what’s going on 🙄

Reactions: 18
She’s honestly such a moron, she’s never gonna have a good career because she is simply too lazy and incompetent. She could do her college work when Mabel is napping or when Mabels eating considering she forces Mabel to sit at the desk with her anyway when eating. But no she’s using Mabel as an excuse again. Mia when you fail your college course are you going to blame Mabel for it? Ridiculous.

Reactions: 28
Wow her laziness is unbelievable. Doesnt have time to do college work yet has time to dye her hair? The amount of washing piled up in the background is unbelievable and to think most are dirty soiled nappies is disgusting 🤮 Dont get me wrong being a SINGLE TEEN MUM is genuinely hard (even though we could argue mia isnt a single mum) however Mia just genuinely doesnt give a tit about anything other than her own ‘hobbies’ (obsessions at the time) or her appearance. And she is planning baby number 2? Good luck Mia

Reactions: 20
Mia is such an easy going child, why does she complain about her so much? What would she do if she had a child with Colic? or special needs?

We would never hear the end of it.

• Heart
A few days she’s probably got with Mabel at home during college sessions. I’m currently doing a science degree all from Zoom and phone calls, I graduate in June, homeschooling my 7 year old through the pandemic and keeping my 3 year old entertained at the same time all by myself, no parents and my partner works nights. I think if this is her half arsed attitude then I don’t think she’s lasting in college that long when she moves out

She’s honestly the laziest person ever and it’s laughable. Pls do your washing Mia aswell... if you can dye your hair, you can wash your nappies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok so I don’t want to hate on Mia but I think it’s just shocking how she thinks she can go to a clinic and just get pregnant when there’s other desperate couples that could be in her place. I genuinely believe the clinic is a facade and she is just finding one off Facebook

Reactions: 27
For the shopping thing

1. Why would you want to have so many people there as the more people you have there the more chance of one of them getting it
2. There is a 1 adult per household limit in stores so why is Mia (an adult) going in with sometimes multiple other adults when that is blatantly against the rules 🤷‍♀️
I’ve noticed that some supermarkets are more stricter than others in enforcing their own supermarket rules and regulations

For example my partner was able to come shopping with me in asda because they aren’t enforcing any household rules (at least not in my hometown) but when my partner went to do my mums shopping for her just after Christmas in Sainsburys (my mum had Covid back in April and has been very scared of going into big public places cos she fears she’ll be as sick as she was last year) we had to go in one at a time, me doing mine and my partners food shop, then my partner doing the shop for my mum and my dogs and cats (I was struggling with endometriosis flare ups and chronic pain and still do now so I couldn’t do all the shopping on my own and carrying bags especially because neither me or my partner drive), I do think the one adult policy with exceptions does need to be enforced especially with Mia

the first few times I food shopped on my own at uni I hated it but slowly I learnt to budget and buy less to fit into space and make more meals. Mia isn’t learning this and I believe if her mum let mia do the food shop for Mia and Mabel it would help her practice for living independently otherwise she’ll overbuy and overstock just because she can get anything she wants with all the kitchen space she will have

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.