Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people look at you like you’ve just kicked a puppy when you tell them you hate this heat?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like the weather is going to change at the end of next week. Looking at 16C and rain. Noooooo. Someone take me to some far away land where it's always sunny and warm. 3 weeks of summer is not enough!

Reactions: 1
I love the heat, if I’m on holiday by a pool. But not this heat! Have spent the day inside in the shade. Have the mother of all insect bites on my leg as well, the swelling and red bit is spreading. Took an antihistamine which made me sleep and I have some antibiotic cream.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This weather is exhausting me. Not tired so I sleep but I feel like I have no energy to do anything.

Reactions: 6
I don’t want to eat proper food either, I just want to snack and have cold drinks. My husband has just had sausages, mash and Yorkshire’s, in 30 degree heat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like the weather is going to change at the end of next week. Looking at 16C and rain. Noooooo. Someone take me to some far away land where it's always sunny and warm. 3 weeks of summer is not enough!
3 weeks too long. Sorry I'm the opposite 🥵🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
sweating my tits off 😫 also what idiots are walking their dogs in this heat?!
i was sat on the beach and this couple behind me were trying to shade their pug! The poor thing was panting so heavily why even bring it out

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m on the south coast it’s about 26 here but there’s a nice breeze. Currently sitting on the beach it’s beautiful. Lucky to live by the sea as it must be extra hot in the cities
I'm on the south coast too, 28 & absolutely no breeze where I am 🥵🥵 maybe being at the beach makes the difference.

Just put a hot water bottle in the freezer so it'll be nice and cool when I'm ready for bed. Also ice in front of the fan has been my best friend today. I hate the heat, my body struggles to regulate my temp cos of meds I'm on and that's definitely easier to deal with in winter.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Arrrrgh. Just had my second shower of the day, and again I feel so sweaty 20 mins later I may as well have not bothered with the shower. 😡 Eczema flare ups and sweaty elbows and neck do not mix. There's no breeze! Just once it would be nice for the UK to have sun and heat without the mega humidity. I only slept 4 hours last night so I am quite grumpy, ah ha.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's hotter inside my house than outside now, I've just been outside to water the plants.

Reactions: 3
I’m on the south coast it’s about 26 here but there’s a nice breeze. Currently sitting on the beach it’s beautiful. Lucky to live by the sea as it must be extra hot in the cities
I'm reading your post at the same time as I hear some youths tearing up and down the estate on mopeds 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.