Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to god if she moans about how skint she is after seeing her in that £240 pair of gorgeous Daily Sleeper pyjamas 😳. Keep being relatable garlic bread bebeh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Which morons are going to fall for the slippers she's selling that you can buy on eBay for 15 quid?!
Screenshot_20211106-085321.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘Why is everything so haaaaard?! It’s impossible to buy a house blah blah blah’
Maybe because you’re spending all your money, hon. Save like the rest of us. For a ‘single mum’ she sure does alright. She has weeks off at a time to go on the piss. She gets on my tits.

Howling that Carrie closed her shop in JULY and is still shooting the day before "launch".

So far we have:
Ali Express slippers
A ring/mugs/plates/coffee/cards/fizzy pop - all bought or commissioned from someone else
Reorder of her scarves and tees - tie dye by someone else, seemingly no new design work

Girlie what have you been doing in all that time?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wildly underwhelming launch. Some very expensive mugs, although cool, a very expensive signet ring with her brand on it. Some cards. No fizzy pop yet…

Reactions: 1
‘Why is everything so haaaaard?! It’s impossible to buy a house blah blah blah’
Maybe because you’re spending all your money, hon. Save like the rest of us.
in the time she’s been waffling on about Margz and then moved to Margz prices have gone mad so she’ll never afford it now, whereas she would have been able to 2 years ago I’m sure.

in the time she’s been waffling on about Margz and then moved to Margz prices have gone mad so she’ll never afford it now, whereas she would have been able to 2 years ago I’m sure.
God knows what she’s talking about, Margate is still very very reasonable for the south east

Yeah but it’s the end of nowhere and prices have gone up loads in the last 3 years
Meh, very easily commutable to places in kent with job ops like Maidstone Canterbury etc. she just is rubbish at saving 🤣 if she really wants cheap cheap go up to dover and deal. As she says she’s got such an amazing income she should be able to afford them 🙄

£32 for a candle. get the duck out 😆

My fave brand of candle is from an independent UK based business, 100% soy wax etc and the same size jar is £14. And I thought THAT was expensive. 🥴

Absolute rip off Carrie hunnay x

My fave brand of candle is from an independent UK based business, 100% soy wax etc and the same size jar is £14. And I thought THAT was expensive. 🥴

[/QUO

Not even funny. She is ripping people off.
I'm shocked so many fall for that crap!

Mrsbucket can you please share the brand? I'm always after good candles!

Mrsbucket can you please share the brand? I'm always after good candles!
The Naked Candle Co! I haven't tried them all but the Tobacco one is lush. And I think code CANDLECLUB15 will get you 15% off xx

Am I an influencer now? #notanAd 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.