Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that she’s been doing some research into ‘homeschooling’. The only reason she wants to homeschool is so it fits into her lifestyle and she can cart him around with her. She has trouble running her business and sending her parcels off let alone making sure her child gets an education. Deluded.
Why does this women hate absolutely everything? Parents take their children to pumpkin patches to make fun memories with their children Carrie, it’s exciting for children and costs barely anything. Doesn’t want to take her kid to a pumpkin patch because of the cost but will happily drag him to the pub after school to buy a drink and post the same old photo of her glass of wine with a sea view 🙄
every post I see of hers is essentially her just her listing things she doesn’t like. In the last 5 mins I’ve seen her say she doesn’t like parks, crafts, pumpkin patches and films.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because she’s just so cool and edgy and couldn’t possibly like anything us normal plebs enjoy.

Reactions: 8
Carrie had a very marketable backstory. From garlic bread factory to single Mum making a success of herself. It's a great arc but I think she feels lost now she is actually by all accounts pretty middle class in regards to the life she seems to lead.

I think to try and keep 'relatable' she really always pushes so hard against anything that seems middle class because of her own feelings of not really fitting anywhere. She seems very much someone who wants to seem aloof and cool due to insecurity and or fear of rejection. The type of bully girl at school who would lash out first. I feel like almost anyone who gets cosmetic help has some inherent feeling of not being 'good enough' so it fits. She is a beautiful woman and was before fillers etc.

Same with her push against commitment (whilst married 🤔). Basicly a walking childhood trauma open wound who could benefit from a dash of therapy.

ETA. My bet on the shocking backstory to the marriage is that Sam is Christian so no sex before marriage. Got married to shag? 😂

Reactions: 10
I stopped watching Carrie around the time of her skating weekend because she was genuinely getting on my tits but I'm a glutton for punishment and had another look following the comments on here.

She is coming across as a grade A prick right now. Like who doesn't want their child to learn good manners wtf 🥴 She is obv 'too edgy' to show basic common decency.

Reactions: 2
She reminds me of a teenager who refuse to like anything their parents do purely to make a point. If she genuinely didn’t like things that’s fair enough but it’s literally moaning about anything

Also if she buys a house totally alone won’t he be entitled to half anyway because they’re married? Maybe she got a prenup to remove that so she can continue being an independent boss babe or whatever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think so either. Basic manners
No I meant that like someone mentioned upthread, if we're being all Debretts about it, it's "what" that is posh.

There's an article in The Lady about it, it seems. https://lady.co.uk/pardon-thats-practically-swear-word

I'm not sure if that means Carrie is somehow less working class than she likes to make out, solely by accident or just a comical misunderstanding. Either way, I think everyone can agree that her hollering "WHA?" across the house with a mouthful of banana is unpleasant.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've not looked at the thread for a while, but it's clear that Carrie is still a massive tw*t

I don’t get why she’s pissed off that she can’t afford a mortgage but won’t pool her resources with her husband so they can buy a house together!!! Baffles me
This is the same person that has
H O P E L E S S R O M A N T I C
tattooed on their knuckles 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she have to be so bitchy about going to Birmingham? It’s a brilliant city. She really is a snob. Regardless of her background.

Did she have to be so bitchy about going to Birmingham? It’s a brilliant city. She really is a snob. Regardless of her background.
she lives in Margate. Trust me she romanticises it but it’s a DUMP. There’s a reason you travel just a few miles down the road to places like Canterbury, Herne bay, Whitstable and broadstairs and the house prices jump. Margate is quite cheap for the southeast. It’s a dive and has been for many years. They try to help the area but it is just awful.

I actually cannot believe how rude she is being about Birmingham.
Its actually riling me, stop being so nasty!

What sort of evil person says they don't care about a cat that's been run over??!!
She's so aggressive, it's vile

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Can't believe this is what she looked like before she had all that tit injected in her face. Almost unrecognisable!

Screenshot_20211029-225550~2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I love the ‘candid’ videos her son takes of her. Blates set up. She gives him her phone. She’s a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Her older photos she’s literally STUNNING! She needs minimal filler work, she’s already very attractive, I hope she calms down with it. So many gorgeous women using them too much when they just need a little if they are wanting to prevent aging signs. There’s obvious filler in her cheeks, jaw and lips. Sure she’s got Botox in the forehead and crows feet to. I am not against aesthetics. Just think she’s getting too much as it’s starting to look obvious and that is not the point of aesthetics

the doctor who does my Botox always says “if you can tell it’s no good” and I totally agree

Are all these people actually friends or is it just for Instagram? Does the bride not have any non-insta famous friends 🙄 or have all the peasants been asked to stand on the side out of shot?

(Bride is Emma Jane Palin)

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.