Men are trash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went on two good dates with someone and he said he’d love to see me again soon but I haven’t heard from him at all. I’m a little bit tender about it because if you don’t want to see me again, then just tell me. I won’t be offended. Now it’s just weird because I’m sat here wondering if I did anything wrong to deserve being possibly ghosted. That’s not a nice feeling.
Currently at a bus stop next to the grocery store where my ex and I used to shop together all the time. I’m not okay. It’s been a month and a half since being dumped out of the blue and I thought I was okay enough to meet new people (not necessarily to jump into anything, I’m far from ready for that) and when I do go out on dates, I have a decent time albeit being a bit awkward. But I feel guilty for going out for a walk or even to get a quick coffee with a man who’s not him. I now know for sure he had other women lined up ready to go when he dumped me and he refused to talk to me even over the phone (got dumped via email by a 35-year old man lmao). But still, I feel so guilty and disgusted with myself for just texting another man.
I don’t feel worthy. I don’t really like myself at the moment. I don’t think anyone wants me for a relationship. I was fine with just casual sex for years but I just really want somebody to love now and it’s not happening and when I thought it was happening, he was actually just using me to boost his ego. I am deeply sad. I had an anxiety attack about it all (men and their crappy behaviors) since around 7 pm yesterday and it’s almost noon here now and the waves are still coming.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
In a situation now where I'm being treated like an absolute doormat, hoping he's going to feel for me, what I do for him. Which I know is ridiculous. I saw a quote the other day which said 'you can't make someone love you by giving them more of what they already don't appreciate.' Yet here I am, being walked over, again and again because love 😶.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
@isabellalovescats Why rush into finding someone new? Build yourself up first. You are in a vulnerable state, men can smell vulnerability and reel you into damaging relationships. Just because your ex has a relationship, you don’t have to. If you do meet somebody decent now you will just shortchange them, your mind is going to be elsewhere. Rebound relationships don’t work. It seems like you are seeking validation from being with somebody to prove your worth. You don’t need to prove anything. You need time away from dating to regroup.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone who asked me out on okcupid last year only to not reply to me when I responded has now messaged me on Hinge. Short memory 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I went on two good dates with someone and he said he’d love to see me again soon but I haven’t heard from him at all. I’m a little bit tender about it because if you don’t want to see me again, then just tell me. I won’t be offended. Now it’s just weird because I’m sat here wondering if I did anything wrong to deserve being possibly ghosted. That’s not a nice feeling.
Currently at a bus stop next to the grocery store where my ex and I used to shop together all the time. I’m not okay. It’s been a month and a half since being dumped out of the blue and I thought I was okay enough to meet new people (not necessarily to jump into anything, I’m far from ready for that) and when I do go out on dates, I have a decent time albeit being a bit awkward. But I feel guilty for going out for a walk or even to get a quick coffee with a man who’s not him. I now know for sure he had other women lined up ready to go when he dumped me and he refused to talk to me even over the phone (got dumped via email by a 35-year old man lmao). But still, I feel so guilty and disgusted with myself for just texting another man.
I don’t feel worthy. I don’t really like myself at the moment. I don’t think anyone wants me for a relationship. I was fine with just casual sex for years but I just really want somebody to love now and it’s not happening and when I thought it was happening, he was actually just using me to boost his ego. I am deeply sad. I had an anxiety attack about it all (men and their crappy behaviors) since around 7 pm yesterday and it’s almost noon here now and the waves are still coming.
Oh gosh, a month and a half is nothing - I was openly sobbing for months after my break up. If you feel ready to meet new men and go on dates then that’s brilliant but giving yourself time to heal and pick yourself up is great too.
I’m so sorry that you’re feeling so rubbish and that someone else has let you down when you’ve put yourself out there. It sounds like you have so much to offer and anyone who doesn’t realise that is a fool.
I hope you’re feeling better soon, sending love ❤

Someone who asked me out on okcupid last year only to not reply to me when I responded has now messaged me on Hinge. Short memory 🙄
The audacity, I swear 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
My boyfriend is doing my head in and I have nowhere else to vent about it so 🤷🏽‍♀️ How can the person who makes you feel happiest also somehow make you feel your saddest ☹
I do feel this - I’ve been with my partner for two years now, it was great for a year or so but that last 12 months have been a rollercoaster.
I feel like I’ve almost decided he isn’t why I want and I’ve expressed this to him…. BUT - I love him and I don’t want to let him go.
It is a constant argument with my head and heart - I know what to do, I just don’t want to 😢

• Heart
@isabellalovescats Why rush into finding someone new? Build yourself up first. You are in a vulnerable state, men can smell vulnerability and reel you into damaging relationships. Just because your ex has a relationship, you don’t have to. If you do meet somebody decent now you will just shortchange them, your mind is going to be elsewhere. Rebound relationships don’t work. It seems like you are seeking validation from being with somebody to prove your worth. You don’t need to prove anything. You need time away from dating to regroup.
Coming back to this. I’ve taken a break from the dating apps for about a week now and it is much better for my anxiety. Thank you for the sage advice. ❤ I have been listening to angry break up songs and dancing around in my house eating donuts. I have fully reached the rage stage of grief/post breakup. I wonder how long I’ll be here.

Coming back to this. I’ve taken a break from the dating apps for about a week now and it is much better for my anxiety. Thank you for the sage advice. ❤ I have been listening to angry break up songs and dancing around in my house eating donuts. I have fully reached the rage stage of grief/post breakup. I wonder how long I’ll be here.
Good for you! I hope they’re Krispy Kremes…😜

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wrote a comment on a facebook group saying how lazy men are for constantly using the 'sexy librarian' trope to make comments to me, and I got an alert that my comment was removed for 'hate speech' 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So I don’t hate me, but I definitely don’t like them and am resided to being alone forever. So shall I settle down with my slippers and get a cat and dog or sell up and go travelling around the world until the money’s gone and then let the government pay for my care home? 🤣
Are you looking for a roommate for this care home? Because that sounds like an excellent plan!

Reactions: 3
It’s amazing how much you can’t say these days for fear of upsetting someone for no real reason. I notice that the emoji’s on here have been complained about for upsetting people, I can’t actually get my head around that one! 🤣🤣🤣
What’s happening with the emojis here? I didn’t know about that.