MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea how they are paying for it, I'm convinced it can't be paid by them though! Seda has not really worked since March either, her salons have been closed except a few weeks over the summer. Who is paying for this? And yh, travelling in a pandemic aswell, maybe they are doing it to convince people to buy into Seda's travel pyramid scheme lol.

Yh think she has a daughter but dunno about the father or what happened there.
They are not paying for it if they were they wouldn’t have stayed so long.

Melly as a former stylist should know better then to sell cheap awful looking jumpers.

If it was legitimately sponsored by a brand they would have to declare.

also,as a stylist she should know that short dresses don’t suit her. She looks like a child playing dress up.

her latest posts are getting very desperate. Horrible clothes (ad) and hanging around an empty beach in a pandemic.

why can’t these insta girls do what everyone else is doing & sit at home!

bad example.

I hope they don’t get arrested for looking “unlicensed“

I don’t follow any of them but I looked earlier and Seda is back the rest still there. Her Q&A was dull as duck totally pointless it does my head in when it’s all ‘not a question but I think you’re amazing’ 🙄
Bit weird that every question she answered about men or relationships she used a still of a black man on TV.

I think the girls involved with ITS do get a good cut of the sales and her collection must do quite well since they’ve given her another one. Another immoral act from her though working for an unsustainable fast fashion company that uses cheap labour to produce its merch. As @Renata would say ‘not very holy that’ 😂

What’s Seda background?
Are they friends because of their business?

Not very holy - no 😮😄😄😄

Reactions: 1
They are not paying for it if they were they wouldn’t have stayed so long.

Melly as a former stylist should know better then to sell cheap awful looking jumpers.

If it was legitimately sponsored by a brand they would have to declare.

also,as a stylist she should know that short dresses don’t suit her. She looks like a child playing dress up.

her latest posts are getting very desperate. Horrible clothes (ad) and hanging around an empty beach in a pandemic.

why can’t these insta girls do what everyone else is doing & sit at home!

bad example.

I hope they don’t get arrested for looking “unlicensed“

What’s Seda background?
Are they friends because of their business?

Not very holy - no 😮😄😄😄
SHE WAS A STYLIST!??? These are clothes my 15-16 year old cousins wear not a 30 year old ‘businesswoman’. Cheap and tacky. It’s a shame coz she’s beautiful, gorgeous hair and short she may be but she has a good body and could dress for her height and look good. Has she got an affiliation with Revolve?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
SHE WAS A STYLIST!??? These are clothes my 15-16 year old cousins wear not a 30 year old ‘businesswoman’. Cheap and tacky. It’s a shame coz she’s beautiful, gorgeous hair and short she may be but she has a good body and could dress for her height and look good. Has she got an affiliation with Revolve?
Oh no - sorry I meant she presented on a styling show (did the makeup). Surely she would pick up tips?
All her Dubai clothes don’t suit her frame at all.

I think she thinks if she sticks a typical Gucci bag on, she can rescue the cheap look of the material.

she should work with better brands.

She is pretty but overexposed herself.

given her height she needs to take extra care for the clothes not to overwhelm her.

seda looks pretty but her style makes her look Dubai hooker like.

I hope they get tested before they return!

Reactions: 2
Oh no - sorry I meant she presented on a styling show (did the makeup). Surely she would pick up tips?
All her Dubai clothes don’t suit her frame at all.

I think she thinks if she sticks a typical Gucci bag on, she can rescue the cheap look of the material.

she should work with better brands.

She is pretty but overexposed herself.

given her height she needs to take extra care for the clothes not to overwhelm her.

seda looks pretty but her style makes her look Dubai hooker like.

I hope they get tested before they return!
Sedas style is horrible, logo mania & also dresses like a teenager. Combined with the big booty and boobs. Not a classy look at all.

Sedas style is horrible, logo mania & also dresses like a teenager. Combined with the big booty and boobs. Not a classy look at all.
She must wake up and decide to wear those clothes, enhance her booty etc.

it looks ok (if you like that look) on insta, how does it look in real life?

also not sure of her age but this look only deteriorates. She posted that this is her second holiday to Dubai this month. Firstly, why travel in a pandemic & secondly why to the same place?

the whole crowd look cheap. They could easily look classy, but instead they promote cheap badly made clothes for the coin.

She must wake up and decide to wear those clothes, enhance her booty etc.

it looks ok (if you like that look) on insta, how does it look in real life?

also not sure of her age but this look only deteriorates. She posted that this is her second holiday to Dubai this month. Firstly, why travel in a pandemic & secondly why to the same place?

the whole crowd look cheap. They could easily look classy, but instead they promote cheap badly made clothes for the coin.
Yeh I don’t like that look. Not that I don’t admire curves I just don’t like the obviously fake look. They’re all attractive women without it all. But each to their own I doubt they care what I think.

I would love to know why they are always in Dubai though and for so long. Seda had her kid there but think she maybe went back after half term.

Yeh I don’t like that look. Not that I don’t admire curves I just don’t like the obviously fake look. They’re all attractive women without it all. But each to their own I doubt they care what I think.

I would love to know why they are always in Dubai though and for so long. Seda had her kid there but think she maybe went back after half term.
I think they go for that look because it appeals to their followers - those cheap clothing companies also seem to go for "influencers" who dress that way. Seda is begging for a deal, she is always tagging those companies and maybe has something but hasn't declared it - loads of them seem to share her pics? Younger girls see the brand names and how Seda dresses and think "goals" lol and older women think they can look like that if they go get a bum lift treatment or whatever at her salon hahaha. But she has her work done in Turkey not her salon, like the teeth she keeps showing...

Melly's outfits are a mess lol, she's so pretty she kinda gets away with it but she is TINY in real life and some stuff she wears is not right for her frame.

Dubai is just one of those places, kinda like the restaurants they always go to (like that Sheesh in Chigwell) where minor celebs act like they are big shots - people with money go there and they wanna be part of it. Dunno why they are there for so long! I swear it's going on a month now for some of them??

I think they go for that look because it appeals to their followers - those cheap clothing companies also seem to go for "influencers" who dress that way. Seda is begging for a deal, she is always tagging those companies and maybe has something but hasn't declared it - loads of them seem to share her pics? Younger girls see the brand names and how Seda dresses and think "goals" lol and older women think they can look like that if they go get a bum lift treatment or whatever at her salon hahaha. But she has her work done in Turkey not her salon, like the teeth she keeps showing...

Melly's outfits are a mess lol, she's so pretty she kinda gets away with it but she is TINY in real life and some stuff she wears is not right for her frame.

Dubai is just one of those places, kinda like the restaurants they always go to (like that Sheesh in Chigwell) where minor celebs act like they are big shots - people with money go there and they wanna be part of it. Dunno why they are there for so long! I swear it's going on a month now for some of them??
Dressing well & in a classy way reflects who you are.

their clothing, bags & the places they hang out are reflecting who they are.

this travel pyramid scheme sounds very dodgy.

clearly they are being funded, I wonder by whom?

The difference in this dress on her and Sophie 😳
Oh wow - that doesn’t flatter her at all.

also she has overtanned.

the dress looks very poor quality.

I reckon these will all get refunded.

she needs to sell stuff she would wear.

she is showing more & more flesh.

less is more!

Reactions: 5
That dress looks bad on them both! Can tell it would move within a second of coming out of their poses lol nip slips everywhere! Cheap crap, anyone who orders it will send it back for sure.

It's hanging off Melly though, at least Sophie can fill it.

Agree Melly is showing more and more skin, how holy... Also I hope she is looking after her skin, overtanning will ruin her skin and she is meant to be a makeup guru! Not sure how great makeup will look over sunspots and wrinkles lol

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't that cost ££££? But it looks like they are? I wish I knew who was paying for it maybe I would join them LOL!
It might be terms of her divorce payout !

That dress looks bad on them both! Can tell it would move within a second of coming out of their poses lol nip slips everywhere! Cheap crap, anyone who orders it will send it back for sure.

It's hanging off Melly though, at least Sophie can fill it.

Agree Melly is showing more and more skin, how holy... Also I hope she is looking after her skin, overtanning will ruin her skin and she is meant to be a makeup guru! Not sure how great makeup will look over sunspots and wrinkles lol
It doesn’t flatter her.

it looks cheap & trashy on the other lady but as you said she fills it so at least she “flatters” the design more.

it seems she is going far away from her holy self. She has become a regular instagram
Girl chasing wealth in any way possible.

Reactions: 3
I think Sophie probably wore it for the purpose of the photo. Melly looks like she wore it out for the night.

I think Sophie probably wore it for the purpose of the photo. Melly looks like she wore it out for the night.
that makes it even worse.

She doesn’t need to show her back, legs, side boob. Costa won’t care!

that makes it even worse.

She doesn’t need to show her back, legs, side boob. Costa won’t care!
Yah that’s my point. It’s ill-fitted and generally just not a nice dress at all.

Who is the girl with her in her stories.

she looks slightly council estate rough.