MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the photographer who shot the wedding and let’s just say it wasn’t all it looked to be in the pics . Yes it was lavish but melly knew all about him and his cheating ways . Melly can be quite savage in person and looks down on a lot of people , very social status driven . But saying that , I do sympathise with her being with a narcissist like him . She wanted the happy every after with the big bank balance and it hasn’t worked out . That’s a pretty high horse to come down from . She’s a beautiful girl she will find someone else to gold dig , I mean , fall in love with soon enough .

Ps the virgin stuff is utter tit lol after shagging him she would need a course of anti biotics !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but what has seda done to her face? Had too much chin filler or something? She looks like a man she didn’t look like that before 😳

Reactions: 3
I know the photographer who shot the wedding and let’s just say it wasn’t all it looked to be in the pics . Yes it was lavish but melly knew all about him and his cheating ways . Melly can be quite savage in person and looks down on a lot of people , very social status driven . But saying that , I do sympathise with her being with a narcissist like him . She wanted the happy every after with the big bank balance and it hasn’t worked out . That’s a pretty high horse to come down from . She’s a beautiful girl she will find someone else to gold dig , I mean , fall in love with soon enough .

Ps the virgin stuff is utter tit lol after shagging him she would need a course of anti biotics !!
If she knew, why did It end?

I guess she thought she could put up with it & he turned on her. The lure of £&&£ / greed. (Very unholy that).

the issue is she will end up with a similar guy as wealthy guy’s mostly cheat & The young ones are unbearable.

saying that, she chose the worst one. I have heard him speak ( regulars at Novikov) and he is loud, crass & very childish.

She took so many sponsorships for the wedding (free big flower display all over her parents house etc).

what else did the photographer say?

She is pretty yes, but there are a lot of pretty girls out there chasing wealthy guys.

Sorry but what has seda done to her face? Had too much chin filler or something? She looks like a man she didn’t look like that before 😳
What about her rear end?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If she knew, why did It end?

I guess she thought she could put up with it & he turned on her. The lure of £&&£ / greed. (Very unholy that).

the issue is she will end up with a similar guy as wealthy guy’s mostly cheat & The young ones are unbearable.

saying that, she chose the worst one. I have heard him speak ( regulars at Novikov) and he is loud, crass & very childish.

She took so many sponsorships for the wedding (free big flower display all over her parents house etc).

what else did the photographer say?

She is pretty yes, but there are a lot of pretty girls out there chasing wealthy guys.

What about her rear end?
Agree with everything you said ! The photographer just said it was hard work to get people to look happy and apparently melly and costas had a row a few days before that melly was still seething over . I think
It was a volatile relationship if I’m honest

Reactions: 1
Seems like she married him KNOWING he cheats.

she is clearly after someone for her social media image, which conflicts with her “holy” image.

She is another one addicted to likes from strangers. If she dropped the holy act, she might be more likeable. It seems she is mourning the loss of the lifestyle/money not the marriage.

Last edited:
Omg - I just found this thread and this made me join lol!

I don't wanna to give too much away but I was at the wedding and it was amazing, she was stunning, big flowers, music and everything. But the vibe was weird, they didn't date long and everyone kinda knew he was marrying her because he wanted to take her virginity and she didn't wanna have sex before the wedding. Everyone was gossiping at the tables. I heard she was really into him, everyone knows his rep but I think she wanted to change him or thought he would be good to her? And I heard they split when he gave her an std from sleeping with prostitutes, sounds like him but I dunno if it's true.

She really wants to work more in Dubai, she loves the luxe life and thinks she can charge more there (now I've read the comments here I'm not sure about the type of work now LOL). I know someone who got wedding makeup by her and cost £700 so she is chasing that kind of money. Her classes cost hundreds as well, I think the Dubai work was meant to be more classes.

Also saw her friend Seda mentioned, she seems nice, quite friendly (I used to get lashes, eyebrows and nails done at her salon) and she is good at what she does. Nice girls at the salon aswell, best lashes I've had and I've tried loads of places. She has def had work done, when I saw her before her lips were big but she takes pics/facetunes I think to make them look bigger. I think she has had something done to her bum though cos it wasn't like that before even with the filters. Now she is doing that weird travel thing on insta I dunno what to think, it makes her look bad.

I think they want to be like the woman from nail'd it (dunno if you guys have seen her), she is always on holiday and wears designer stuff but looks like she is really rich, more than these girls.

Reactions: 4

I don't wanna to give too much away but I was at the wedding and it was amazing, she was stunning, big flowers, music and everything. But the vibe was weird, they didn't date long and everyone kinda knew he was marrying her because he wanted to take her virginity and she didn't wanna have sex before the wedding. Everyone was gossiping at the tables. I heard she was really into him, everyone knows his rep but I think she wanted to change him or thought he would be good to her? And I heard they split when he gave her an std from sleeping with prostitutes, sounds like him but I dunno if it's true.

She really wants to work more in Dubai, she loves the luxe life and thinks she can charge more there (now I've read the comments here I'm not sure about the type of work now LOL). I know someone who got wedding makeup by her and cost £700 so she is chasing that kind of money. Her classes cost hundreds as well, I think the Dubai work was meant to be more classes.

Also saw her friend Seda mentioned, she seems nice, quite friendly (I used to get lashes, eyebrows and nails done at her salon) and she is good at what she does. Nice girls at the salon aswell, best lashes I've had and I've tried loads of places. She has def had work done, when I saw her before her lips were big but she takes pics/facetunes I think to make them look bigger. I think she has had something done to her bum though cos it wasn't like that before even with the filters. Now she is doing that weird travel thing on insta I dunno what to think, it makes her look bad.

I think they want to be like the woman from nail'd it (dunno if you guys have seen her), she is always on holiday and wears designer stuff but looks like she is really rich, more than these girls.
I’ve also heard he passed on an std to her as well !

• Wow
I’ve also heard he passed on an std to her as well !
I think they would of split anyways, people only went to the wedding cos it was gonna be expensive and wanted to see it, no one thought it was gonna last. Especially marrying him, could tell he wasn't gonna be faithful. Weird cos she is so religious but his family are rich rich.

Reactions: 5

Ooh interesting 🧐 is it just me or is it a bit weird that he “wanted to take her virginity” I dunno why I just find that a bit odd 🙈

Reactions: 7
Ooh interesting 🧐 is it just me or is it a bit weird that he “wanted to take her virginity” I dunno why I just find that a bit odd 🙈

Yh it is nasty, that's just what I've heard from people who know him more than me, I've only seen him a few times. He gets a lot of women so I dunno what it was with her but the wedding was def rushed so they could get into bed from what I know.

Yh it is nasty, that's just what I've heard from people who know him more than me, I've only seen him a few times. He gets a lot of women so I dunno what it was with her but the wedding was def rushed so they could get into bed from what I know.
This is what I’ve heard from people who know him re the wedding being rushed and her virginity etc. She obviously knew he was cheating but something was the final nail in the coffin. Not heard anything about STD’s before the posts here, only that he beat her up and threw her down the stairs.

• Wow
This is what I’ve heard from people who know him re the wedding being rushed and her virginity etc. She obviously knew he was cheating but something was the final nail in the coffin. Not heard anything about STD’s before the posts here, only that he beat her up and threw her down the stairs.
I heard he was rough but don't know for sure - tbh I feel sorry for her if he was violent... she knew he was gonna cheat but it's awful if he did that.

I heard he was rough but don't know for sure - tbh I feel sorry for her if he was violent... she knew he was gonna cheat but it's awful if he did that.
Definitely but (and I don’t want to sound like I’m victim blaming) I wouldn’t get involved with someone who’s violent nature is well known. He’s a nasty rough bastard.

Definitely but (and I don’t want to sound like I’m victim blaming) I wouldn’t get involved with someone who’s violent nature is well known. He’s a nasty rough bastard.
Oh for sure, she knew who she was marrying, maybe she thought the money would be worth it. Plus the rich husband would def fit her insta image!

What are her family like? I think mine would have done everything in their power to stop me marrying someone like that let alone attend a wedding so soon!

Her sis is nice, similar to Melly, both religious but her sis less obviously and also a mua. She has a mua profile on insta and a second one where she puts her religious stuff lol.

Her brothers are like typical north London boys, wanna be tough guys (they are on insta as well if you wanna look).

Her parents pretty normal, I was shocked they let her get married too though tbh you'd thing they would be more protective being greek. Dunno what they were thinking! Alot of the gossip at the wedding was why it happened so quick.

Her sis is nice, similar to Melly, both religious but her sis less obviously and also a mua. She has a mua profile on insta and a second one where she puts her religious stuff lol.

Her brothers are like typical north London boys, wanna be tough guys (they are on insta as well if you wanna look).

Her parents pretty normal, I was shocked they let her get married too though tbh you'd thing they would be more protective being greek. Dunno what they were thinking! Alot of the gossip at the wedding was why it happened so quick.
I might be imagining this but did her sister not get married shortly before she did? She doesn’t wear a wedding ring in any of her recent pics?

Yeah she was married before Melly, I'm not sure what happened. She used to get her rings in her pics quite a lot but I've not seen her wear them recently either!

Their oldest bro seems more settled than the rest, he's more normal I guess lol.

I saw her on her wedding day also - they were taking pictures in Regent’s Park.

He is very short & I think he tries to compensate for it by sleeping around with insta girls.

On his insta (not long before they got engaged) was loads of pool parties with insta girls in bikinis.

I didn’t like the way he said to his mates under the engagement picture “ I told you I would get her”.

like it was a bet.

His insta was one massive orgy. All parties, women & his immature voice. This is what I don’t get - it was all there to see, why would a young rich guy change so quickly (for her?).

I think her family might have overlooked everything because he is so rich.That happens a lot.

it is odd that he had to sleep with her. It’s a conquest thing.

if he did hit her, that’s awful BUT he had previous form which was publically reported.

He did what he wanted, because she let him.

it would have been so much more empowering for her to say no to him, she leapt after him for the wealth.

her religiousness seems very false.

Dubai is a horrible city to live in, false & sleazy. Again - her religious image & her reality are 2 different things.

she earns good money, she needs to stop chasing wealthy thugs & clubbing - or remove thebible quotes! It looks bad.

Oh for sure, she knew who she was marrying, maybe she thought the money would be worth it. Plus the rich husband would def fit her insta image!
Yes - it looks like it was a marriage for her image until he threw her down the stairs. Terrible - also how do you know this?

Also - what’s his insta?
I heard Seda introduced them - is that true?

Last edited: