MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A good girl that married a known thug!
now she just looks like she is desperately trying to show him
What he is missing.

she is like Any other insta girl (minus the Botox) wearing cheap (revealing) tat for promotion.

Why not be just another gram influencer who goes to Dubai - own it! The religious quotes just make her look confused & contradictory.

Reactions: 7
He’s a thug of the worst kind because he thinks his dad can buy him out of any situation, it’s cringe. He’s actually a laughing stock amongst most people.

Reactions: 5
He’s a thug of the worst kind because he thinks his dad can buy him out of any situation, it’s cringe. He’s actually a laughing stock amongst most people.
I wish women would stop sleeping with this scum

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My friend said the other day she has a feeling he is Fern Mccanns new boyfriend! Mr C, has access to a private jet and fits her usual bad boy type.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is George not still seeing Georgina Mullins, Pete Wicks ex? She might even have been the reason for the marriage to Melly ending, on each others insta 3 months after the wedding

Is George not still seeing Georgina Mullins, Pete Wicks ex? She might even have been the reason for the marriage to Melly ending, on each others insta 3 months after the wedding
You mean Costas? George is with Amy Jackson.

I doubt the Fearne comment holds any weight just coincidences. She’s too tall for that midget.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg love the ☕ on this thread, I know most of the info is out there to see but I had no idea all this had gone on and I’ve followed her for ages! I actually didn’t even notice the marriage had broken down but now I know it’s so obvious. I remember thinking when they got married how it seemed so random as she never posted about him. I also can’t believe that’s him! I remember reading that story. I swear one of them was in the news again, in trouble for something more recently like this year? a couple of the girls she’s with in Dubai fascinate me would love to know how they really make thier money.

Omg love the ☕ on this thread, I know most of the info is out there to see but I had no idea all this had gone on and I’ve followed her for ages! I actually didn’t even notice the marriage had broken down but now I know it’s so obvious. I remember thinking when they got married how it seemed so random as she never posted about him. I also can’t believe that’s him! I remember reading that story. I swear one of them was in the news again, in trouble for something more recently like this year? a couple of the girls she’s with in Dubai fascinate me would love to know how they really make thier money.
There’s tea on some of them here

You mean Costas? George is with Amy Jackson.

I doubt the Fearne comment holds any weight just coincidences. She’s too tall for that midget.
Yes sorry I meant Costas! And yes Amy us stunning and seems really sweet with their baby boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why do all these “bloggers” or whatever they are wear mum jeans?

they don’t suit them.
She is 3ft - looks like a child.

• Haha