MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melly in the sun newspaper

Lulzzz
I would not be proud to be mentioned by that garbage dumpster tabloid. I hope that’s not what she was talking about a few weeks ago when she said she said she was about to collab with the perfect company and to never settle 😜

Reactions: 1
Never settle?

isn’t that what she did with this poor guy?

he will always not be the playboy Costas

Never settle?

isn’t that what she did with this poor guy?

he will always not be the playboy Costas
I think that dude was always who she was meant to be with. They are both thick as tit, and boring AF. He’s a pretend Christian for her now though, like Costas was. 😂

Dude. I used to rate her sister, Natasha. She’s gotten so f*cking ick. She promotes such an unhealthy lifestyle. Talking about “starving myself this week” after a roast dinner. Wanting to be super thin like most north London girl, suffering from an ED most likely. She’s got zero curves and she wants to slim down to how she was right after the divorce? Ewww, she was so unhealthy looking. She also doesn’t need to do something like this…

Attachments

Notice she’s not hanging with Seda and Co etc so much now ( all in Miami at the moment for Sophie’s 30th) … atleast not acting so much like a 20 something year old now clubbing every other week now she’s settled , Seda still out clubbing and beach clubs constantly since moving to Dubai , somethings not stacking up financially for her to live that life !

Reactions: 2
Notice she’s not hanging with Seda and Co etc so much now ( all in Miami at the moment for Sophie’s 30th) … atleast not acting so much like a 20 something year old now clubbing every other week now she’s settled , Seda still out clubbing and beach clubs constantly since moving to Dubai , somethings not stacking up financially for her to live that life !

She is also not in Dubai every week with a bikini on. She doesn’t need to be,

Wonder if seda is still with her man as all of the girls were like ‘she’s back’ etc LOL. Paradise must not be so nice anymore. She will be back in london by the end of the summer

It seems as though melly and sis are actively distancing themselves from the Seda and Sophie gang. The vibe is they’ve seen the image that is portrayed and it isn’t for them or now is married and doesn’t need anyone else. Thoughts?

It seems as though melly and sis are actively distancing themselves from the Seda and Sophie gang. The vibe is they’ve seen the image that is portrayed and it isn’t for them or now is married and doesn’t need anyone else. Thoughts?
That life was so fake and only to attract a wealthy guy. They had no “friendship” beyond that.

Any ideas where they will move to and if the new pad will match the lifestyle she portrays with friends or used to atleast ( especially when she was with the billionaires son… although I don’t expect it to be on that level) , Someone said she only lives in a tiny little flat near Southgate north London ? She probably has to quit the seda and co gang no respectable man would want their wife out with them

Has anyone seen the behind the scenes from their social media person at the wedding? Awks taking photos. I don’t recognise melly anymore

Has anyone seen the behind the scenes from their social media person at the wedding? Awks taking photos. I don’t recognise melly anymore
I wonder why she chose to have another sponsored wedding?

After the first one she should have kept it private.

I suppose if it’s not public she can’t show costas.

Wondering what this news is… I think it’s a space for her and her sister to do makeup I.e a makeup studio in……southgaaaaate

Wondering what this news is… I think it’s a space for her and her sister to do makeup I.e a makeup studio in……southgaaaaate
shes soooooooooo boring. so is her sister, but her sister is probably a little boring because she's dating someone on the low.