MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know the background of her new husband Chris Varnavas ? Are they rich ? He must have some money from somewhere to be affording the rent of his gym premises in Cockfosters high street .

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know the background of her new husband Chris Varnavas ? Are they rich ? He must have some money from somewhere to be affording the rent of his gym premises in Cockfosters high street .
Probably a bounce back loan

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m not sure why anyone would pay money to an unknown gangsters wife !

how can you trust someone like that to produce a makeup item?

she wouldn’t even think about checks or safety, it’s just a quick money scheme.

no safety at all with someone like this.

she has absolutely no business acumen or sense, she cannot string a sentence togtether yet people buy cosmetics from her?

it’s beyond belief.
Lol why does everyone call Panayioto a thug? You're acting like she was married to Bernie Silver.
I actually commend her for getting out when she did, she was only married to him for like 3/4 months... I get my hair done by someone who was close to her and Costas at the time she was married. Melly could've stayed and looked the other way, but she didn't.

As far as her make up line... now she's got brushes???? literally just rolled my eyes.

What really puts me off... is all the book of revelation tit they started to post recently. End of days tit and how close we are. I've always known they were conspiracy theory believers... but I have a feeling its going to get worse.

---

As far as the rich boy thing? He's not, his family is pretty middle class. His good friend even helped with the construction, so I am sure there was a little discount. Plus he's got high profile clients. Investors. Even though he got his Bachelors and Master's at Middlesex Uni he's not a total dummy. lolz

Last edited:
Lol why does everyone call Panayioto a thug? You're acting like she was married to Bernie Silver.
I actually commend her for getting out when she did, she was only married to him for like 3/4 months... I get my hair done by someone who was close to her and Costas at the time she was married. Melly could've stayed and looked the other way, but she didn't.

As far as her make up line... now she's got brushes???? literally just rolled my eyes.

What really puts me off... is all the book of revelation tit they started to post recently. End of days tit and how close we are. I've always known they were conspiracy theory believers... but I have a feeling its going to get worse.

---
Did the friend confirm that Costas was violent to her? The marriage must of got quite bad for someone like her to want to walk away from that level of wealth she could have had.

She didn’t walk away, he threw her out.

she knew what he was like when she married him, she wouldn’t leave. She wanted the lifestyle but he had other ideas.

let’s be clear - she would have stayed despite him violently assaulting a cop BEFORE the marriage

(his rich father managed to avoid him jail). All in the press.

she is what she is.

hopefully she has changed.

I sometimes feel like some girls have a whole online presence in order to court and once they are married they drop off coz it’s no longer needed

I sometimes feel like some girls have a whole online presence in order to court and once they are married they drop off coz it’s no longer needed
Or she can just be in marital bliss currently.
Everyone drops off social media for a hot minute when they are loved up.

Anyway... anyone see her superdrug video??? It's sooooo cringe listening to her talk, or act like the knows what she's talking about. If they gave her a script, wow, I'd want my promo quids back. ALSO, she was just bragging about using Drunk Elephant the other day. She's absolutely thick, she might be a lovely girl, but lets me honest she's only knowledgable about make up. Even with that, she's a one trick pony. all her clients look the exact same.

---

She didn’t walk away, he threw her out.

she knew what he was like when she married him, she wouldn’t leave. She wanted the lifestyle but he had other ideas.

let’s be clear - she would have stayed despite him violently assaulting a cop BEFORE the marriage

(his rich father managed to avoid him jail). All in the press.

she is what she is.

hopefully she has changed.
I really wouldn't give a tit about beating an officer if I am honest. have you been watching the news for the past 3 years? They are the biggest thugs, serial rapists and criminal organization in all of UK.

Reactions: 3
Or she can just be in marital bliss currently.
Everyone drops off social media for a hot minute when they are loved up.

Anyway... anyone see her superdrug video??? It's sooooo cringe listening to her talk, or act like the knows what she's talking about. If they gave her a script, wow, I'd want my promo quids back. ALSO, she was just bragging about using Drunk Elephant the other day. She's absolutely thick, she might be a lovely girl, but lets me honest she's only knowledgable about make up. Even with that, she's a one trick pony. all her clients look the exact same.

---

I really wouldn't give a tit about beating an officer if I am honest. have you been watching the news for the past 3 years? They are the biggest thugs, serial rapists and criminal organization in all of UK.
His family and daughters didn’t see it that way.
Anyone else would see this as a massive red flag but she went ahead as she wanted the money.

The officer needed titian plates fitted after the beating. I don’t think that should be brushed off.

---

She comes across common and uneducated.

I think her and her husband are a better match because personal trainer types are usually thick and pretty faces too. The conversation between them must be very basic lol

Last edited:
His family and daughters didn’t see it that way.
Anyone else would see this as a massive red flag but she went ahead as she wanted the money.

The officer needed titian plates fitted after the beating. I don’t think that should be brushed off.

---

She comes across common and uneducated.

I think her and her husband are a better match because personal trainer types are usually thick and pretty faces too. The conversation between them must be very basic lol
I know you probably "back the blue" but there's a huge community that doesn't. and I am part of that. I think I am a person of decent moral character, aside from posting on this board. But I'd brush it off if it was a cop. had it been a civilian, definitely not.

I don’t back the blue, I back humanity and what Costas did to this man was pure violence. It was cruel and unnecessary and for him to not be punished because he has a rich father makes it worse.

Women like Melly ignoring all of this violence cannot cry when he turns on her. The evidence was there.

This proves what she is like at her core nasty.

I don’t back the blue, I back humanity and what Costas did to this man was pure violence. It was cruel and unnecessary and for him to not be punished because he has a rich father makes it worse.

Women like Melly ignoring all of this violence cannot cry when he turns on her. The evidence was there.

This proves what she is like at her core nasty.
She's also christian and believes in redemption.
Sooo because we all have a past we have to be judged on our worst day? lulz, ok.

I am not saying Melly wasn't/isn't a gold digging girl... just saying allllll of us have a past, yes, even our partners.
Was it barbaric? yeah. Mark Wahlberg beat the pulp put of a Viet man, I bet you've seen one of his movies.
difference of opinion.
I am saying it wouldn't bother me, and clearly it doesn't both out fiiiiiick headed Melly.

Costas is a spoilt rich boy, and Melissa is up her own arse. They were well suited, he just wanted to take her virginity and she thought she was gonna live the high life. Life's certainly taught her a lesson and now shes had a low key wedding with a normal lad

Costas is a spoilt rich boy, and Melissa is up her own arse. They were well suited, he just wanted to take her virginity and she thought she was gonna live the high life. Life's certainly taught her a lesson and now shes had a low key wedding with a normal lad
Where did you get that from???? He didn't take her virginity! hahahahahahaahahahhah
omg do you really believe she was a V before him? Get a grip.
She was quite the tart in secondary!

Where did you get that from???? He didn't take her virginity! hahahahahahaahahahhah
omg do you really believe she was a V before him? Get a grip.
She was quite the tart in secondary!
Exactly!

she certainly wasn’t no Virgin Mary when they got married.

I think Costas had a bet with his friends if he could get her.

He knew it would be easy.

She is better suited to this guy. He is good looking and “intellectually “ (cough!) they share suited. Not that Costas was intellectual he was rough too but he had his dads money.

The only issue will be Melly earning much higher.

I think Costas had a bet with his friends if he could get her.

He knew it would be easy.

She is better suited to this guy. He is good looking and “intellectually “ (cough!) they share suited. Not that Costas was intellectual he was rough too but he had his dads money.

The only issue will be Melly earning much higher.
I don't know anyone who is intelligent who went to Middlesex University. But I get what you're saying.

I have seen Costas a few times. It must be weird having a dad better looking than you!

I have seen Costas a few times. It must be weird having a dad better looking than you!
That's how it was with my ex boyfriend. :ROFLMAO:
Both handsome, he looked exactly like his dad, but his dad was a gym rat, so that give him a little extra.