MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's how it was with my ex boyfriend. :ROFLMAO:
Both handsome, he looked exactly like his dad, but his dad was a gym rat, so that give him a little extra.
I won’t lie I find the dad quite hot .. is he still with the tall blonde woman?

Reactions: 2
Yeh the Dads definitely got a bit about him but he’s got a bit of a long face. I think George is ok though, looks better in real life than pics and when his hair is longer. Costas is the unfortunate one.

Reactions: 1
Costas has a long face and a long body. His legs look even shorter with the long body.

On top of that he is cockney horrible rough and a walking STD

Oh - and a criminal.

But women like melly will still go for him. That’s the tragedy.

• Haha
Costas has a long face and a long body. His legs look even shorter with the long body.

On top of that he is cockney horrible rough and a walking STD

Oh - and a criminal.

But women like melly will still go for him. That’s the tragedy.
He looks properly rough Costas

The Dad is married to a Greek ex model. Way younger than him, and they've had a baby. Theyre all the talk of the celeb scene in Greece
---
Costas looks like his mum. She's short and podgy. George has had cosmetic surgery I'm sure.

The Dad is married to a Greek ex model. Way younger than him, and they've had a baby. Theyre all the talk of the celeb scene in Greece
---
Costas looks like his mum. She's short and podgy. George has had cosmetic surgery I'm sure.
Wonder how long that will last! ? He’s already been married twice! Hope he has a good pre - nup in place !

Her name is Alexandra Loizou. She's been married before and already has a son. She's about mid 30's I'm guessing. They had a lavish wedding in London and have lavish parties to celebrate their anniversary every year. They had a very expensive christening for their Son a few years ago and we're criticised because it was at the time the massive fires in Greece.

Anyone got any tea of Georgina Costas new wife? I remember her when she was an ‘Instagram baddie’ 😂 now she seems to have toned down her look. Less make up, more covered up and no hair extensions.

I want to know about her too. Wasn’t she a former topless model too? Definitely remember he Instagram baddie days with all the revealing outfits and heavy make up. She had big overfilled lips too

I want to know about her too. Wasn’t she a former topless model too? Definitely remember he Instagram baddie days with all the revealing outfits and heavy make up. She had big overfilled lips too
There's really nothing to know about her. No talent. She's Greek and English. Had a kid before marrying Costas. Great bod, if I had those boobs and a snatched waist I'd probably flaunt them myself. hahaha.

Just google "Georgina Mullins

There's really nothing to know about her. No talent. She's Greek and English. Had a kid before marrying Costas. Great bod, if I had those boobs and a snatched waist I'd probably flaunt them myself. hahaha.

Just google "Georgina Mullins
Costas needs his dads money otherwise he would have no friends and no women. He is vile

Wow she looks soooo different, she done a Kylie Jenner and completely changed!
Looks like Costas thinks if he can get with a Greek girl he'll impress his Dad.

---
Georgina and Costas wedding, not sure if it's been posted before
hahahah the dad had the same speech for Melly and Costas' wedding. How funny.
---
Costas needs his dads money otherwise he would have no friends and no women. He is vile
also, I've noticed you have sooo much hate for Costas... did he toot and boot it with you or something?

• Wow
hahahah the dad had the same speech for Melly and Costas' wedding. How funny.
---

also, I've noticed you have sooo much hate for Costas... did he toot and boot it with you or something?
I wouldn’t touch that little thug with a barge pole.

I don’t Like violent thugs.