Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renata

VIP Member
Wow I didn’t know she spoke like that I thought she would be reasonably well spoken. I’m not well spoken myself so not necessarily knocking her but I wasn’t expecting the D’s in place the Th’s
I didn’t listen. Just saw all the “you’re so pretty” rubbish.

just heard her. She sounds rough and uneducated.

now I get how she got along with costas. Both rough.

she also said in the stories how she’s not religious as such - so why all the quotes.

Reactions: 5

Yas_M

I’ve also heard he passed on an std to her as well !
I think they would of split anyways, people only went to the wedding cos it was gonna be expensive and wanted to see it, no one thought it was gonna last. Especially marrying him, could tell he wasn't gonna be faithful. Weird cos she is so religious but his family are rich rich.

Renata

VIP Member
Yes that’s what has been said by people who know him and that he only got with her to take her virginity. To have the expense of the wedding etc and put your own family through it all seems a little extravagant but who knows.
The marriage was over within weeks I believe and the divorce went through very quickly. And yes very immature, the boys don’t even earn their own money always trying to do various deals etc but nobody takes them seriously.
The brother George has also cheated on Amy multiple times.
So there must have been a prenup?

she is on her 200th holiday in Dubai - of all places during a pandemic. Very clever.

he went to a lot of trouble just to take her “innocence “ so strange.

his father left the mother ( a motherly looking lady) for an Eastern European “blond” surgically amended “lady”. It seems the apple doesn’t fall fAr from the tree.

I wonder what she saw in the multimillionaire playboy?

It was obvious from his Instagram feed what he was like. It was no secret. Rude, uneducated, daddy’s money and lots of women.

why did she fall for him?
Couldn’t agree more! She’s so beautiful and “ Holy” ... I was surprised that’s who she married! Was he known to cheat? Xx

Reactions: 4
I somehow doubt she let him go after accepting his thug past.
Just because she accepted his past does not mean she will accept and tolerate anything and everything

Everyone loves a bad boy I guess and we all think we can change them lol. I forgot to say did you guys know she had to pay for almost half the wedding 😂😂 and his wedding band?! What a tight ass he is, I thought he was a millionaire no? Or is he a fake?
I know plenty of cheap millionaire's. It is really embarassing. If Melly did pay for almost half the wedding and his wedding band then I feel bad for people calling her a gold digger. She is a pretty girl and hopefully she will find happiness.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I think Sophie probably wore it for the purpose of the photo. Melly looks like she wore it out for the night.

Renata

VIP Member
He probably thought he could carry on as normal & wheel her out as the pretty wife on Sunday’s for show on insta.

they might have agreed to pay her off if she stays silent for some time ( so she gets the £ later).

I think she would give up her “job” if they paid her off.

so she gets paid loads of £ for marrying a thug. Sends the wrong message out to her followers.
She cashed in.

Costas father is good looking - until he speaks.

From the video it looks like he is with a tall Eastern European blond “lady”. I think the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

I wonder if they all just laughed it off? (His family?) was he told right from wrong?

she keeps hinting at being hurt tho. Hurt for money - set for life.

She was basically treated like a nasty invoice. Paid & forgotten about.

did she say anything at all on her insta?

it’s weird to share everything you do, eat, wear & then delete everything & not mention to 300k followers.

Last edited:

Renata

VIP Member
Unless she lives with seda - she is breaking lockdown every single day.

Does she think she is above the law?

She should be fined.

Renata

VIP Member
I think Sophie probably wore it for the purpose of the photo. Melly looks like she wore it out for the night.
that makes it even worse.

She doesn’t need to show her back, legs, side boob. Costa won’t care!

Yas_M

That dress looks bad on them both! Can tell it would move within a second of coming out of their poses lol nip slips everywhere! Cheap crap, anyone who orders it will send it back for sure.

It's hanging off Melly though, at least Sophie can fill it.

Agree Melly is showing more and more skin, how holy... Also I hope she is looking after her skin, overtanning will ruin her skin and she is meant to be a makeup guru! Not sure how great makeup will look over sunspots and wrinkles lol

Renata

VIP Member
You’re absolutely spot on, she probably thought her life was going to be diamonds and birkin bags, they was together 5 months he proposed Christmas Day got married 6 months later and the marriage didn’t even see the new year, and to be honest I think she probably expected a much bigger ring as the engagement ring was like something out the Argos catalogue, how embarrassing though supposedly saving yourself being all pure for some little wannabe maggot to prove everyone right and cheat.
It’s very clear she was in it for the money.

Turns out costas dad probably saw her coming & got a prenup fast. Wealthy people protect their wealth from these types.

Now she is left watching Amy have the lifestyle she wanted.

I remember Seda commenting on the engagement photo saying something like when you know you know.

They encouraged her marrying a criminal.

All this fuss about her imminence - yet how innocent is she. She chose to marry a criminal which is something that shouldn’t be overlooked.

If she was an actual celebrity the papers would go to town on her.

Omg I just saw Melly in Harrods with this tall Greek looking guy hand in hand. She has a massive rock on her wedding finger !!!! Is she engaged to him? I was hovering around them both to listen to the conversation but it was hard. Then when I was leaving they drove past In a black lambo? Who is this guy? I need tea? :oops:

• Wow

Dollybird

VIP Member
Omg - I just found this thread and this made me join lol!

I don't wanna to give too much away but I was at the wedding and it was amazing, she was stunning, big flowers, music and everything. But the vibe was weird, they didn't date long and everyone kinda knew he was marrying her because he wanted to take her virginity and she didn't wanna have sex before the wedding. Everyone was gossiping at the tables. I heard she was really into him, everyone knows his rep but I think she wanted to change him or thought he would be good to her? And I heard they split when he gave her an std from sleeping with prostitutes, sounds like him but I dunno if it's true.

She really wants to work more in Dubai, she loves the luxe life and thinks she can charge more there (now I've read the comments here I'm not sure about the type of work now LOL). I know someone who got wedding makeup by her and cost £700 so she is chasing that kind of money. Her classes cost hundreds as well, I think the Dubai work was meant to be more classes.

Also saw her friend Seda mentioned, she seems nice, quite friendly (I used to get lashes, eyebrows and nails done at her salon) and she is good at what she does. Nice girls at the salon aswell, best lashes I've had and I've tried loads of places. She has def had work done, when I saw her before her lips were big but she takes pics/facetunes I think to make them look bigger. I think she has had something done to her bum though cos it wasn't like that before even with the filters. Now she is doing that weird travel thing on insta I dunno what to think, it makes her look bad.

I think they want to be like the woman from nail'd it (dunno if you guys have seen her), she is always on holiday and wears designer stuff but looks like she is really rich, more than these girls.
I’ve also heard he passed on an std to her as well !

• Wow

Its_Me

VIP Member
So there must have been a prenup?

she is on her 200th holiday in Dubai - of all places during a pandemic. Very clever.

he went to a lot of trouble just to take her “innocence “ so strange.

his father left the mother ( a motherly looking lady) for an Eastern European “blond” surgically amended “lady”. It seems the apple doesn’t fall fAr from the tree.

I wonder what she saw in the multimillionaire playboy?
100% I doubt she got much if anything out of it. I do feel sorry for her I wouldn’t wish that on anyone he’s a scum bag but she probably was drawn by the money because I wouldn’t have touched him with a barge pole knowing his history and the type of person he is and it’s not as if it’s unknown.