MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vile, all these brands that work with these types 🤢 it’s sickening. Avoiding her page and products like the plague. How do you overlook something like that in a potential partner? She’s beautiful but this changes my mind massively about her.
Maybe the brands don’t know that she supported violence & became part of a violent persons life?

her whole persona seems very fake. The fake religious quotes (where was her religion when she married a violent thug??).

How would she feel if he attacked someone close to her like this? Saw them go through facial surgery - just for doing their job?

her clothing (or lack of it) - again doesn’t fit her “good girl “ persona.

the people she hangs around with - questionable,

yes - there is no way she didn’t know this. Her friends would have googled him, her family would have done the same.

she knowingly married a violent boy who was described in every article as a playboy.

He removed a lot of his playboy stuff from his insta when he met her but someone in her circle would have seen it. He seemed like a sex addict.

She overlooked all this public info - just to be a trophy wife? Where were her values ?

says a lot about the real her.

Reactions: 3
Maybe the brands don’t know that she supported violence & became part of a violent persons life?

her whole persona seems very fake. The fake religious quotes (where was her religion when she married a violent thug??).

How would she feel if he attacked someone close to her like this? Saw them go through facial surgery - just for doing their job?

her clothing (or lack of it) - again doesn’t fit her “good girl “ persona.

the people she hangs around with - questionable,

yes - there is no way she didn’t know this. Her friends would have googled him, her family would have done the same.

she knowingly married a violent boy who was described in every article as a playboy.

He removed a lot of his playboy stuff from his insta when he met her but someone in her circle would have seen it. He seemed like a sex addict.

She overlooked all this public info - just to be a trophy wife? Where were her values ?

says a lot about the real her.
It seems like she’s either conflicted on the whole gg persona or genuinely doesn’t buy into it and it’s for show. Personally I don’t think people would care if she dropped it, perhaps she’s trying to keep family members happy? IDK
If she’s never had a proper relationship she probably believed she could change him, who knows what other personality he could have had, but it is sad to me she couldn’t see the sense in keeping away. She either ignored everyone’s advice or had terrible friends and family.

It seems like she’s either conflicted on the whole gg persona or genuinely doesn’t buy into it and it’s for show. Personally I don’t think people would care if she dropped it, perhaps she’s trying to keep family members happy? IDK
If she’s never had a proper relationship she probably believed she could change him, who knows what other personality he could have had, but it is sad to me she couldn’t see the sense in keeping away. She either ignored everyone’s advice or had terrible friends and family.
she has never had a relationship before?

did she say this?

imagine starting with a thug (millionaire one).

also if this is her choice, he probably threw her out (she didn’t leave).

Reactions: 1
she has never had a relationship before?

did she say this?

imagine starting with a thug (millionaire one).

also if this is her choice, he probably threw her out (she didn’t leave).
I’m just assuming on the relationship front, maybe more long time followers can correct me if they’ve seen other long term bfs, along with the good girl thing, could be hard to sustain if you’d been with someone else many many years.
I tried to find a birthday post but think 30ish... all seems naive behaviour for someone that age.

I’m just assuming on the relationship front, maybe more long time followers can correct me if they’ve seen other long term bfs, along with the good girl thing, could be hard to sustain if you’d been with someone else many many years.
I tried to find a birthday post but think 30ish... all seems naive behaviour for someone that age.
I’m not buying that.

she went from zero to a rich thug.

I don’t think she is naive - I think she saw a transaction but he wasn't having it.

All the comments in her stories cannot be real!

referring to her as a role model

you’re so pretty

etc

why repost these ( or post them to yourself?)

im
Not sure what she has done to become a role model?

anything?

is she an intellectual?
All I’m seeing is less clothes.

total validation hungry.

Reactions: 2
All the comments in her stories cannot be real!

referring to her as a role model

you’re so pretty

etc

why repost these ( or post them to yourself?)

im
Not sure what she has done to become a role model?

anything?

is she an intellectual?
All I’m seeing is less clothes.

total validation hungry.
Wow I didn’t know she spoke like that I thought she would be reasonably well spoken. I’m not well spoken myself so not necessarily knocking her but I wasn’t expecting the D’s in place the Th’s

Wow I didn’t know she spoke like that I thought she would be reasonably well spoken. I’m not well spoken myself so not necessarily knocking her but I wasn’t expecting the D’s in place the Th’s
I didn’t listen. Just saw all the “you’re so pretty” rubbish.

just heard her. She sounds rough and uneducated.

now I get how she got along with costas. Both rough.

she also said in the stories how she’s not religious as such - so why all the quotes.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t listen. Just saw all the “you’re so pretty” rubbish.

just heard her. She sounds rough and uneducated.

now I get how she got along with costas. Both rough.

she also said in the stories how she’s not religious as such - so why all the quotes.
Oh ffs did she actually say that!? I cut off when she answered the question about incidents in Dubai. She sounded as if she was there and knew exactly what went on. And yeh totally see why she got on with Costas now. I genuinely thought she was too good for him before but since this thread and watching her and her pals more, they are on the same level.

Maybe Costas is in prison again?
Hence no socials?
I did some questioning on this by the way and no one could confirm so I don’t think so

Wonder what the “incidents in Dubai” she was referring to?? 👀
What did she say?

I was just appalled by her bad English - she says fanks instead of thanks.

vert common & sounds like she hasn’t been to school. Another contraction

There were fights out there and I think two stabbings amongst London/Liverpool gangs
Oh wow - Dubai locks people up quickly.

I don’t think it will impact her sitting in bars with cheap clothes on.

Dramas, there’s a few videos of the fights and whatsapp message screen shots going around. There was even a fight on a flight last week. Pure trash ruining Dubai.

Reactions: 5
Dramas, there’s a few videos of the fights and whatsapp message screen shots going around. There was even a fight on a flight last week. Pure trash ruining Dubai.
Not seen it in the papers.

mots probably because they are offering free hotels to people to come there. They are desperate for people so you get the trash landing there.
Avoid!

Also read that costas father used to be a boxer.

that might be where the violent streak comes from.

So there must have been a prenup?

she is on her 200th holiday in Dubai - of all places during a pandemic. Very clever.

he went to a lot of trouble just to take her “innocence “ so strange.

his father left the mother ( a motherly looking lady) for an Eastern European “blond” surgically amended “lady”. It seems the apple doesn’t fall fAr from the tree.

I wonder what she saw in the multimillionaire playboy?
Their Dad left George and Costa’s mum many years ago he was Married to a woman called Susan and I’m sure he has 3 daughters with her so he has 5 kids all together but he’s obviously going through a divorce as I’ve seen him with that tall blonde your referring too