Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Yh it is nasty, that's just what I've heard from people who know him more than me, I've only seen him a few times. He gets a lot of women so I dunno what it was with her but the wedding was def rushed so they could get into bed from what I know.
This is what I’ve heard from people who know him re the wedding being rushed and her virginity etc. She obviously knew he was cheating but something was the final nail in the coffin. Not heard anything about STD’s before the posts here, only that he beat her up and threw her down the stairs.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Its_Me

VIP Member
I think you will find that whatever she is doing may well be a “short cut” to something else.

she hasn’t shown any work. Just awful bikini shots & hair.

I would hazard a guess that she is not working at all. I think there is something else going on and I doubt it’s that awful fashion line.

do you think another woman is paying her thousands to keep coming back to do her makeup? Dubai, home of HUD’s beauty needs her to come over? I really doubt it.

Why is costas involved in Shisha lounges?

it seems odd for someone born into money to invest into these seedy (under regulated) places.

could it be because it’s a great place to meet “hood” hoes?
It’s called money laundering.

Reactions: 3

Renata

VIP Member
Wouldn't that cost ££££? But it looks like they are? I wish I knew who was paying for it maybe I would join them LOL!
It might be terms of her divorce payout !

That dress looks bad on them both! Can tell it would move within a second of coming out of their poses lol nip slips everywhere! Cheap crap, anyone who orders it will send it back for sure.

It's hanging off Melly though, at least Sophie can fill it.

Agree Melly is showing more and more skin, how holy... Also I hope she is looking after her skin, overtanning will ruin her skin and she is meant to be a makeup guru! Not sure how great makeup will look over sunspots and wrinkles lol
It doesn’t flatter her.

it looks cheap & trashy on the other lady but as you said she fills it so at least she “flatters” the design more.

it seems she is going far away from her holy self. She has become a regular instagram
Girl chasing wealth in any way possible.

Sophieharry1

Strange that he turned out gangsta when he had money & opportunities most don’t have.

What a waste.

Melly thought she could put up with a thug until he thugged on her.

Her followers should look into his criminal past & then ask themselves why any woman would marry someone who assaulted a policeman.

It’s a place I avoid

If the influencers are out there - I’m not.
You’re absolutely spot on, she probably thought her life was going to be diamonds and birkin bags, they was together 5 months he proposed Christmas Day got married 6 months later and the marriage didn’t even see the new year, and to be honest I think she probably expected a much bigger ring as the engagement ring was like something out the Argos catalogue, how embarrassing though supposedly saving yourself being all pure for some little wannabe maggot to prove everyone right and cheat.

Renata

VIP Member
:) yes, she goes also by the name Geena. She was dating Pete wicks for a while before she got with costas. She fell pregnant pretty quick!
She saw the meal ticket.

No wonder Melly has accelerated her efforts (short dresses, desperate Dubai, breaking tiers). She must be gutted.

This girl looks super trashy. Will suit him.

henriwintermans

... and all of a sudden she is back in London - we will never really know why the journey ended abruptly. her fake persona becomes obvious as we can recognize the fact that there is a non-public backstory behind everything in her life

Its_Me

VIP Member
She saw the meal ticket.

No wonder Melly has accelerated her efforts (short dresses, desperate Dubai, breaking tiers). She must be gutted.

This girl looks super trashy. Will suit him.
Just another ordinary looking girl who thinks she’s a model

Renata

VIP Member
I’m highly educated, I look after myself.
I look for similar because I have these credentials myself.
The difference being I’m independent and confident without a thug money whereas Melly seemed quite keen to bag a guy she could have bragging rights on Instagram for. Different mentality.

I hope she becomes more confident being alone before the next one.

Alexissky7416

I have some tea on Mellys ex. He ended up getting with Geena Mullins and she was pregnant last I heard they would have had the baby by now. Both came off social media a while back.

Elzie

I remember seeing Seda at a Salon and she was nothing like she is now! she was very slim no big ass, you. wouldn't even noticed her until she opens her mouth - common as muck! I have heard from several people over the years that her baby daddy beat the shit out of her ( very sad) these girls never show their struggles, share their life as luxuries and perfect and their poor followers getting depressed seeing all this lavish (fake) life! because they want her life.

This is the only thing that riles me is the young followers wanting to be her! These so called pathetic influencer need to influence I the right way. She is an uneducated fool, I don't care how much money you make, how self made you are when you have no education, like these girls you are nothing! This relates to this sort of person influencing in the wrong way.

I would like to add that Melly chick isn't anything specia, I see her big head and small body around all the time! ( Sorry )
I had her do my make up and my mum noticed how cake under my eyes were she's not that great at MU, very overrated. I looked overly orange in my photos lets put it that way.

Last edited:
Glad to hear it because some people do suffer with long covid. Condolences to you and your family on the passing of your Uncle. I think if we are all a little bit smart we can all avoid catching this until it’s under control. It’s hard making people care when they haven’t been affected personally. X

Renata

VIP Member
Or she can just be in marital bliss currently.
Everyone drops off social media for a hot minute when they are loved up.

Anyway... anyone see her superdrug video??? It's sooooo cringe listening to her talk, or act like the knows what she's talking about. If they gave her a script, wow, I'd want my promo quids back. ALSO, she was just bragging about using Drunk Elephant the other day. She's absolutely thick, she might be a lovely girl, but lets me honest she's only knowledgable about make up. Even with that, she's a one trick pony. all her clients look the exact same.

---

I really wouldn't give a shit about beating an officer if I am honest. have you been watching the news for the past 3 years? They are the biggest thugs, serial rapists and criminal organization in all of UK.
His family and daughters didn’t see it that way.
Anyone else would see this as a massive red flag but she went ahead as she wanted the money.

The officer needed titian plates fitted after the beating. I don’t think that should be brushed off.

---

She comes across common and uneducated.

I think her and her husband are a better match because personal trainer types are usually thick and pretty faces too. The conversation between them must be very basic lol

Last edited:

Its_Me

VIP Member
One thing I will say is that she was really big. She didn’t ever show herself on Instagram then she got a gastric band and lost loads of weight now she’s literally in love with herself 🙄

Melly is always at her salon isn’t she. I think she gets her nails done for free and she does Donnas make up.

claireroberts88

She s heading back before she has to put her name & address in a form. Must be important “work” she is going if she can head back so quickly.
Renata you are so right OMG I’m sick I’m sat at home trying to feed my son i felt like I was the only one felt this
who can relate through this pandemic I have too see blow drys every two days I mean I find it insensitive I come across this post and I have followed melly for a few years but recently I find it all a bit depressing she’s a pretty make up asrtist I get it could be for work but all the dinners and blow drys I’m here locked in my house with no money no support bloggers are not und the difficulty for NORMAL people

Renata

VIP Member
Seems like she married him KNOWING he cheats.

she is clearly after someone for her social media image, which conflicts with her “holy” image.

She is another one addicted to likes from strangers. If she dropped the holy act, she might be more likeable. It seems she is mourning the loss of the lifestyle/money not the marriage.

Last edited:

Its_Me

VIP Member
Omg it's been a while since I been on here - loads to catch up on! Just came to see what people think of her makeup business, only 3 products in various combos and way too expensive is my opinion! What's the point of launching without a few colours at least???

I been told it's cheap crap from God knows where, I heard rumours she was doing this from people in the know ages ago... From what ppl told me it's generic makeup which you can order online with your own branding on so I dunno why she is charging £20 for a gloss. Is anyone really buying it? I wna know if it's as bad as it looks but don't wna waste my money 😂

Did anyone see her sister's story btw I feel like Melly should ask her to take it down it makes the colour combo look crap. And the gloss looks sticky, nasty orange colour lol paired with brown liner it's horrible.
That lip combo is criminal!!!