Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Seda was with that black guy?

wow -whatever she has done in Turkey to her body doesn’t look good. I’m surprised he went for her as he is good looking.

yianny is promoting the life out of him for free housing.

not bad for a drug dealer!
He’s mixed but yes him. He loves that stripper look short massive boobs big ass extensions etc etc. But I dated him when I was a lot younger and I look nothing like that aside from the boobs maybe (real ones) 😂

They were together a while and seemed serious I think they lived together I’m not sure what happened why they broke up but probably he cheated.

Reactions: 2
@Its_Me

Most of these influencers seem to be deeply unhappy (I think) because they are constantly documenting their lives, advertising something, trying to impress someone - they have no boundaries. They are competing with so many others - it must be exhausting and stressful.

even the crowd is fake. It seems like an exhausting fake life stuck to your phone all the time.
I agree with this, I love my private life and enjoy being out and about. Living in the moment and having fun without having to take out my phone to record or take pics just to post. It is exhausting indeed.

missyt95

I sometimes feel like some girls have a whole online presence in order to court and once they are married they drop off coz it’s no longer needed

zivaahun

Wondering what this news is… I think it’s a space for her and her sister to do makeup I.e a makeup studio in……southgaaaaate
shes soooooooooo boring. so is her sister, but her sister is probably a little boring because she's dating someone on the low.

missyt95

Barcelona is a cultural city. These two are not suited to culture and it’s beauty they don’t have that sophisticated taste.
It’s the arrogance for me. They think they’re humble and down to earth but clearly look down on people and only have relationships/like people with status. Social media is to blame for this.

I see that other girl Nicolette and she’s relatable and humble. Her make up skills are 100x better aswell

latranla

Same with her ex / the dad of her daughter Ali, he drives a 200k Lamborghini boasts it not being a rental and is always I designer clothes and ‘bling’ but their daughter goes to a local north London state school and he’s always flogging watches on his Instagram page …..hmmm? Dodgy money or fake rich?
QUOTE="Renata, post: 11352507, member: 143285"]
Seda lifestyle and her “ hours “ in the business don’t match up.
[/QUOTE]

missyt95

Has anyone seen the behind the scenes from their social media person at the wedding? Awks taking photos. I don’t recognise melly anymore

Renata

VIP Member
Notice she’s not hanging with Seda and Co etc so much now ( all in Miami at the moment for Sophie’s 30th) … atleast not acting so much like a 20 something year old now clubbing every other week now she’s settled , Seda still out clubbing and beach clubs constantly since moving to Dubai , somethings not stacking up financially for her to live that life !

She is also not in Dubai every week with a bikini on. She doesn’t need to be,

hold on!! How do you know it’s not worth it? Just because you can not afford it? People say designer shoes are not worth it for the same reason. Don’t knock it unless you have tried it hun.
And now your talking about her paying her taxes???? I’m dead!!! Who are you HMRC?
Go to sleep hun and let it go.

you all are way to much!

Hun from the moment your finger typed the word desperate for money I can see the type of girl you are. Stop being so jealous and do something about your insecurities. Typing rubbish behind a screen to hide who you are is silly. Come on you can do better, I believe in you ♥
😂 alright you twat, when are you going to leave the site? You bash it yet keep commenting. Calm down before you have a heart attack 🤦‍♀️

zivaahun

My neighbor said she saw her and saw a little bump but she was in a jumper so who knows... could've been after a big lunch too, food baby.

I am totally expecting a pregnancy announcement any day

I always she her sister posting a million memes/ quotes on her stories and wondered if it was about herself or sister ... guess sister!

missyt95

It seems as though melly and sis are actively distancing themselves from the Seda and Sophie gang. The vibe is they’ve seen the image that is portrayed and it isn’t for them or now is married and doesn’t need anyone else. Thoughts?

PritiP

I don’t think she is wealthy - she has to work hard and overcharges on makeup.
If she had a payout she wouldn’t work. You can tell.
If going abroad on to do makeup or stay in a hotel and putting it on your Instagram account is hard work I am in the wrong career lol She does charge a lot of money for makeup but she was out of work for over a year and she was showing of all her designer shoes/clothes

The brothers are serial cheats! George has cheated on Amy so much but she always stays with him!

Wonder if both brothers are in the country or living it up in Cyprus? The dad calling them immature is funny he should take responsibility for raising them to have no respect or women and people in general! He should have made them suffer the consequences for beating up that poor police man

Sophieharry1

So there must have been a prenup?

she is on her 200th holiday in Dubai - of all places during a pandemic. Very clever.

he went to a lot of trouble just to take her “innocence “ so strange.

his father left the mother ( a motherly looking lady) for an Eastern European “blond” surgically amended “lady”. It seems the apple doesn’t fall fAr from the tree.

I wonder what she saw in the multimillionaire playboy?
Their Dad left George and Costa’s mum many years ago he was Married to a woman called Susan and I’m sure he has 3 daughters with her so he has 5 kids all together but he’s obviously going through a divorce as I’ve seen him with that tall blonde your referring too

claireroberts88

Why would they need to pay someone from the Uk to go partying there? Surely there are enough “influencers” there already.
It’s all a bit strange.
I personally just think it’s a cop out exucse as they are able too
Looks like she's still out there just moved back to a hotel instead. I wonder why, I guess whoever is paying for her trip wanted her in a hotel now? Or maybe it's a new client? (Cos I don't believe she is paying for any of this herself lol). I guess she has a few paid makeup jobs from her time there to be able to say it was "work" when she comes back :rolleyes:

It's pretty well known, people who know him are all aware of his cheating and abusive behaviour... I don't know her very well personally, more through family and extended social circle but from people who know her better this is one of the reasons they broke up. I didn't hear about the abuse until I saw it on here but I asked some people who know her better and apparently it's true, just not talked about as much from what I heard.
I’m from South Gate and been Too the hart lounge a few times and also know of the situation personally I have a close source and i heard it was toxic but not abusive two people where just not meant for each other hence the divorce!

Her full name is “Georgina Elizabeth Mullins” and it’s all over google that he cheated on Mellisa with her. So I assume it is true?
What I do know is she is a MASSIVE hoe. She’s been with anyone with money and never tagging the sponsor, used to always be in Dubai “alone”. She used to have a really big Instagram following. If you google her name you’ll see all her old Instagram pictures.
Who did George cheat on Amy with? Has he cheated a lot? Amy seems so lovely but I always wondered why she was with him?
SPILL

Georgina Mullins I’ve personally met her
Ironically In the hart lounge She sat and spoke too me for ages she was honestly so kind too me,
she was pregnant at this time so Im sure she’s given birth now.

I knew it was her as I followed her from 2017 from her insta I seen she worked in fashion with her mum always traveled with her daughter her family had money like big money it was obvious her dad or mum was some one of power.
I was gutted she closed her insta Her stories where relatable she spoke about her feelings her stretch marks her celluitie made me feel human these bloggers you ask them where there dress is from they ignore you Georgina actually took the time too message me Back

Last edited: