Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
He does food import/export, he is wealthy

He sells fruit and veg to Waitrose and retauranrs around london, a LOT of tea spilled abour him and her in lipstickalley, he also has a 20 somethinf hear old daughter

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Hasanah123

VIP Member
She only announced the engagement not too long ago!

gonna be another case of another black woman showing herself in a white dress with no husband next to her if she even does show a pic, she knows she doesn’t want to show ppl what uncle looks like

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Im slinky taken back by her husband, maybe he’s not shown as it doesn’t fit her ‘brand’ or aesthetic. I truely admired her when she was the stylist making her way through and coming from a job in top shop, however I no longer find her relatable or caring enough to the every day consumer
Same, and the way people go on about how she influences people to buy, but yeah they are cheap products, like people fighting for those stinking zara perfumes or Ren skincare. She isnt selling out Peada or Loewe

Her influence is not high end or luxury.

But I dont find her relatable and after her tweets surfaced cussing black girls then I dont care for her or her uncle looking husband who has a 22 yr old dsughter and ppl say sleeps around with other girls

It all looks very lovely and classy not over the top like trashy Rochelle’s vow renewal.
She must have been out of her comforr zone surrounded by so many black people

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Hasanah123

VIP Member
What did she say pls?
Csnnot remembee but something along the lines of if you see sweat marks or something on the windows of a bus then a black girl was sitting there, she was part of the influencers who had old tweets exposed for being haters and racists against their own but esp against black women

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I've just come across this woman opening beauty advent calendars. She has 11 of them. I presume they are all gifted from the companys but none of the stories are marked as adverts.

I do understand people being honest about things but to me she comes across as ungrateful.

Reactions: 5

Its_Me

VIP Member
Melissa Holdbrook-Akposoe Stormzy is 72 years old’s stylist turned ‘it’s a lifestyle hun’ influencer. I know there’s some gossip about her on another site but I’ve seen her mentioned on Tattle a few times now so thought she maybe needed her own thread.

*i don’t know what the Stormzy is 72 years old is about

Reactions: 5

Its_Me

VIP Member
She’s posted a little teaser video and she looks stunning imo.

Stormz must have had to leave the celebrations early to be on stage with Dave at Reading Festival on Friday night.
It all looks very lovely and classy not over the top like trashy Rochelle’s vow renewal.

Reactions: 4

Tbctbc

Im slinky taken back by her husband, maybe he’s not shown as it doesn’t fit her ‘brand’ or aesthetic. I truely admired her when she was the stylist making her way through and coming from a job in top shop, however I no longer find her relatable or caring enough to the every day consumer

Reactions: 4

controlledrage

She’s posted a little teaser video and she looks stunning imo.

Stormz must have had to leave the celebrations early to be on stage with Dave at Reading Festival on Friday night.

Reactions: 3

Hasanah123

VIP Member
She thinks shes better than everyone now jist cos she has fame and money, but she's a spiteful piece of crap and after her comments about dsrk skiined girls like she isnt one herself, shes trash

• Wow

Fortheloveofme

Is it legal?

It does make me laugh that she has all this Hermes and everything else but she still lives with her mum. Their house looks nicely decorated but you can tell it’s a small house that looks like it’s maybe ex council (nothing wrong with that just in context)
Yes it’s very much legal!
And I know I don’t understand why she still lives with her mum I mean there’s nothing wrong with it but I just feel like for the person she’s trying to become she should have her own property by now.
I also really wanted hey boyf to propose to her on their trip to Zanzibar but he didn’t 😭 I feel like even if he did he wouldn’t put it on her insta anyway
Hopefully they are saving to buy a house together

Its_Me

VIP Member
I wonder what she’s doing doing about her living situation now she’s married since she said she would never move out of her mums.

Reactions: 2

Fortheloveofme

Just listened to her podcast and it’s tinie
Tinie made so many good points regarding race and the struggle black men face in the Uk and all she could say was mmmmm yeah
She hasn’t got a clue about anything

Fortheloveofme

I can’t actually give away what he does it will make it very obvious, someone I know knows him.
But yes he makes a lot of money as far as I’m aware, she just doesn’t speak about him and acts like she buys all these Birkin by herself 🤣