Melissa Mills #33 The Saloman of knowledge - artificial and no intelligence!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 33 for our artificial airhead.

Not much to update....no sign of Azhole, selling her old tat on Depop for pennies, being 'so honest' about her menopause journey, no sign of the sixth second born at the horse-riding for months. She's down to one 'unit' of booze per week 😜 and guzzling fluids now from the Stanley, which isn't from Temu.

Smoke alarm still beeping at Housecoat HQ......

Am I missing much?

Last thread:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely gorgeous day today, currently out at training with the kids, the area is buzzing with families out doing activities, having coffee and brunch ! She will be in the apartment curtains pulled slathering around hungover and will head to dundrum for the afternoon guaranteed. Why wouldn’t she hit the road early on a Sunday down to Tullamore spend a few hours with her family & back up this afternoon it’s shocking

Reactions: 11
Absolutely gorgeous day today, currently out at training with the kids, the area is buzzing with families out doing activities, having coffee and brunch ! She will be in the apartment curtains pulled slathering around hungover and will head to dundrum for the afternoon guaranteed. Why wouldn’t she hit the road early on a Sunday down to Tullamore spend a few hours with her family & back up this afternoon it’s shocking
She is not capable of being the Mam that drives to training, stands on a sideline cheering the kids and having the bants with other parents.
She thinks that's beneath her, she thinks she's better than all us that do this on the daily.
What she fails to realise is, all of us that do this, getting out in the fresh air meeting others, creating memories with our families at bbq's, Sunday dinners, family occasions and the like are the real winners. Miss Mills has created the life she lives. She's the maker of her own destiny.
I wouldn't swap places with her for all the tea in china. We own our house outright, it's a home where our kids are comfortable bringing their pals here, kettle is always on and our family gatherings are hectic but wonderful.
She's no relationship with her family or Hazards.
She needs to get help before it really is too late. Time waits for no one. We blink and our kids are adults.

Waiter spilled a tray of drinks over them, probably got such a shock seeing the puckered up liver lips & the fake accent , can u imagine the drama of her! Nice posting a pic in car after it was mentioned here that she hadnt been out & about with the tiny boyfriend for a while, if he was even there. That whole story cld be made up & she took a pic of herself in car 🫠 the feckin dope.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly think that she spilled something over herself at home and pretended she was out. There were no “back of the car” pics, or bathroom pics, or even Celine on the table.

Reactions: 9
Oh my god the Salomon of no knowledge strikes again….so she’s after getting a PR drop of a tit load of Charlotte Tilbury, she has ‘ gifted PR’ written on the story AND ‘bought products’ 🤣🤣🤣 which one is it you feickin eejit

• Haha
24 degrees out and she has the lagging jacket on. bleeping eejit woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has been tagging that pr company for weeks , she used to get regular pr drops from them but it seemed yo stop the past few months

Reactions: 6
I honestly think that she spilled something over herself at home and pretended she was out. There were no “back of the car” pics, or bathroom pics, or even Celine on the table.
It’s not a night out without her bestie Celine 🤣

• Haha
She’s hyper today. Slamming her “Tilbury” bits all over the place.

I’d say it’s because she can’t believe her luck at getting sent that - except it’s not luck it’s pure begging that got it.

Her nails are just 🤢. They already have grown out and I have no idea what shape they are supposed to be? The nail is too wide for a start and looks too big for her fingers. Too thick as well. Cheap and nasty looking, suits her up and down.

Her pic in the car, I don't believe she was out for lunch with the family. Azhole is missing, she is trying to call us out and failing once again.

Trying to address the tiny man is with her and addressing she had a standard size head ehhhh ok if you say so 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone notice that the fake “engagement” ring looks different or something. Bigger, like a yoke out of a lucky bag 😂

• Haha
Anyone notice that the fake “engagement” ring looks different or something. Bigger, like a yoke out of a lucky bag 😂
I did notice it and very much front and centre as well.

She was so excited about a few free bits of make up I thought she was going to spill over into Only fans territory for a bit.

Reactions: 5
She was about to say gorgeous delivery from Temu 😂😂
Maybe she got the new ring from Temu 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha