Melanie Murphy #22 She's even getting on her nerves' last nerve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if a new bio change but seems Melanie is now defines "food" in her content. I imagine the what I eat upf free video will drop soon. I'm genuinely curious considering most people losing alot of weight going "upf free" because it was a standard diet. She however claims to eat ultra healthy most of the time so how restrictive has she taken this that she lost 10 pounds in a month... Cutting out diet coke wouldn't do that which is all she said she did and the occasional cookie. It's all very weird. Why does it feel like the upf free stuff is just a reason to calorie restrict? Also I find it strange the youtubers I followed and lost interest in due to their respective behaviours during the global panini all follow each other now. Melanie murphy, Helen anderson and madeleine olivia all newly follow each other.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another day, another vile contortion of the mouth on Reels. It’s giving sudden stroke victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not quite, Mel....the world is a dark and, let's be honest, atrocious place currently....we get our comedic relief where we can. Thank you for your contribution 🙌
Screenshot_2024-05-08-21-43-54-38_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_6144.png
IMG_6145.png
The pasta might be useful after all ? with a box of cheerios 😂

---
Not quite, Mel....the world is a dark and, let's be honest, atrocious place currently....we get our comedic relief where we can. Thank you for your contribution 🙌
View attachment 2923693
That’s not unusual when they’re getting their kit off don’t think it was the scarlet ribbons they were interested in 😂

• Haha
As if using her kids for a natural cycles advert wasn't bad enough.. she spends the entire time fake pandering to her child, instead using it as an opportunity to eye duck herself in the camera.

You are no better than the influencers showing their kids faces. You are still using them without their consent to make your pissy money, Melanie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
As if using her kids for a natural cycles advert wasn't bad enough.. she spends the entire time fake pandering to her child, instead using it as an opportunity to eye duck herself in the camera.

You are no better than the influencers showing their kids faces. You are still using them without their consent to make your pissy money, Melanie.
I guess we know who really bought the dick shaped pasta then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I....have so many questions?! Buying an old banger of a car when only one of them can drive?! Shitin cash this pair must be. I'll take some off their hands if they're that desperate 🎉
Screenshot_2024-05-10-16-47-28-66_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I....have so many questions?! Buying an old banger of a car when only one of them can drive?! Shitin cash this pair must be. I'll take some off their hands if they're that desperate 🎉
View attachment 2927240
It’ll be a bucket to drive when you’re used to the modern steering, heavy on the arms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’ll be a bucket to drive when you’re used to the modern steering, heavy on the arms 😂
Right, and she has only ever driven an electric car?! I dunno they're both as mad as each other

• Haha
Between the broken pallets, builders rubble and 2-grand-scrappage car parked out the front of the house they really are devaluing the entire street aren’t they

• Haha
Reactions: 8