Melanie Murphy #22 She's even getting on her nerves' last nerve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pissing down with rain and freezing pool so she’s tucked up in bed for kiddie naps 🙄 busman’s holiday 😂

Reactions: 4
Noticed a lot of body checking photos on her insta so came to have a read of her thread for first time in a while.

Like the swimming photo, if you cannot show your childs face what is the point except to post a photo in a bikini. And the insta stories of her wearing massive oversized jeans, like what the hell was that!? Did she need to be topless? No. Did it need to be so long? No. She just wanted to show off. Then the photo of when she was bigger immediately after. Then the photo on her page of the milk bottle but in feont of her stomach so it's a shot of her body, although clothed, when she could have just taken a photo of the milk bottle anywhere.

If she did "used to have an ED" she would know how harmful these body checking and comparison photos are.

Reactions: 12
Something that occurred to me which could be common sense to some. But alot of the times when people move to ,plant based diets vegan or otherwise, they struggle to eat enough calories due to the increased fibre in foods. So people lose alot of weight fast but it's because they arent actually eating enough calories despite feeling full.

She is still breastfeeding and I wonder if she is just going to become skelletal and still insist she's living her best life. She is small atm and was saying her recent video she's still losing weight. Very worrying.

Honestly I think the body shots and underwear shots are inherently selfish. She doesn't care if it negatively effects people. She said people should go to therapy if her food video encourage fear around food and takes zero responsibility about how this kind of posting mentally effects people.

Its weird because she said before she stop what I eat in a day videos because it encourages unhealthy stuff. It's all performative at the end of the day.

Reactions: 9
Aw I never get a thread title, I'm honored . Off to have a spud brownie and glass of shloer to celebrate 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope that gelato was hand churned straight out of the cows titty 👀 i thought she was doing no dairy or did i imagine that?

• Haha
Imagine those kids probably have better sleeping arrangements on holiday than in their own home 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 10
IMG_5988.png

Couldn’t be enjoying the holiday if she’s still religiously reading Tattle from the luxurious Tuscan valley .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She's being purposely obtuse about the whole thing. She is going against everything she should understand and value since she had been through the effects of an eating disorder. She knows well how body checking effects people and is now actively posting videos in a bra or half dressed for no reason other than to show off her weight loss. She also knows how triggering it is to demonise food groups and she is now on a whole "this food is good and this food is bad" mantra and alluding to how eating certain food "cured" her despite the fact that she was given actual medication.
I would honestly respect her more if she just said "I was sick for a while so ate a lot less and lost loads of weight in a short space of time and I am actually delighted because I wanted to lose my pregnancy weight for ages". It's so much more enjoyable when people are honest because a lot of us would relate to wanting to lose weight for a long time and when it did drop off we then felt more confident. But she has to make it into this big load of tit about demonizing UPFs and how she's a better person because she touches grass with her bare feet. Cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s been 50:50 Usual content to knickers for the past fortnight. Her trying to lie about it is fooling no one.

Reactions: 6
It’s been 50:50 Usual content to knickers for the past fortnight. Her trying to lie about it is fooling no one.
From what I can see it's been 1 post fully clothed 3 where she's clearly just trying on clothes and showing parts of her body to get comments. Previously it was like 4 out of 15/20. Playing dumb is just making her look stupid tbh. Like hell I find Helen Andersons videos difficult to watch but at least 90% of her content was in her undies to begin with and she has openly said she was trying to lose weight and is happy about it. I genuinely think Melanie thinks she can just gaslight people into thinking she's a body positive person at any size. Everyone heard you complaining for ages you put on weight Melanie. It's literally recorded. Influencers are a different breed of deranged.

• Heart
Maybe it’s the boy she’s concerned for? His behavioural issues and food aversion, possibly other stuff that she doesn’t disclose .Could be the reason Thomas has to share a bed with him ?

Reactions: 1
I have honestly never come across anyone, in my personal life or in the media etc, as vain and image obsessed as Mel. Everything revolves around how she looks and whether she's shaggable or not. It's depressing. The random filming of herself topless (countless reels, getting dressed and undressed in her videos) The entire evening she spent chatting on about dyeing her hair a different shade of black. The frequent resharing of her old photos. Why she feels more like a human being when her nails are done and she's wearing make up (not saying anyone can't feel nice when they dress up but feeling inhuman? Compulsory femininity is a hell of a drug)

Her and Gabby Lindley share some weird similarities, and one of them is that they will never fancy anyone more than they fancy themselves. Sorry, Thomas.

• Heart
Holiday going well then if she's sitting on tattle and writing thousand word essays 😂

• Haha