Melanie Murphy #17 The first woman ever to have ever been pregnant. Ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts exactly!
Her sister in hospital and not even a word about that in her social media… 🤔

What I think I did see was Melanie complaining about her body shape again in one of her last posts, that she probably edited, because I cannot find it anymore…
God! She is pregnant… pregnant! What kind of body shape did she expect to have???? 🤪😂😂😂
I think she’s honestly worried about not bouncing back after she has this baby like she did after the 1st. A few days after she had her son she was going on about how quick her tummy basically went back to ‘normal’ as soon as she gave birth.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She won’t be driving and she doesn’t want to. When she was bragging a while ago that she can drive and it’s only a matter of passing the test, I thought she was up with fairies thinking it’s so easy to just get the license considering you need to do classes in any case, it’s hard to book the test because of the pandemic backlog, also more than half of people in Ireland do not pass the test at their first attempt. The baby is due in 3 months, there’s no way she will have her license by that time, neither she will be trying to get it with two children under 3. It’s understandable that she won’t have time and energy for that now, but she could have done it last year or early this year.

She is also in for disappointment that weight loss is a slower process with the second and subsequent babies for most people. The belly doesn’t go away longer as well, some of it might stay. Of course the first time around your muscles are stronger and you are less busy and can exercise and cook healthy melaswhen you already had a baby not so long ago and have a toddler, it’s a different story. She should make peace with fact that her body might change or it’ll be another reason for depression.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He did in his duck say this 😂😂 at most the probably nervously laughed about baby brain and said GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME, MURPHY like a normal instructor 😂 I'd say she's a nightmare, Cher from Clueless style

Screenshot_2022-09-27-16-22-28-33_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He did in his duck say this 😂😂 at most the probably nervously laughed about baby brain and said GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME, MURPHY like a normal instructor 😂 I'd say she's a nightmare, Cher from Clueless style

View attachment 1608946
This confused me haha like, surely if survival was so important then you wouldn't go the wrong way round a bloody roundabout 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What are the chances. Everyone mentioning her driving lessons on tattle and like clockwork after not mentioning them for weeks she mentions them today.

But she defo doesn't read tattle youse goise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What are the chances. Everyone mentioning her driving lessons on tattle and like clockwork after not mentioning them for weeks she mentions them today.

But she defo doesn't read tattle youse goise.
My thoughts exactly 😂. And her '5th'...who specifies like that 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It wouldn't be Melanie if she didn't provide us with a Didn't Happen story about a wonderful mannnnnn she encountered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It wouldn't be Melanie if she didn't provide us with a Didn't Happen story about a wonderful mannnnnn she encountered.

Amazing how these didn't happen stories always encompass men and never women. Any bleeping chance to champion men for the bare minimum. The bar for men in her small world must be very very low.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Amazing how these didn't happen stories always encompass men and never women. Any bleeping chance to champion men for the bare minimum. The bar for men in her small world must be very very low.
I think if they're existing and paying her a modicum of attention, it's enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't tell if she's taking a dig at Thomas or she's just obsessing over men for bare minimums. I highly doubt this conversation even happened in the first place but it makes you think...

• Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1608946
Women have held political office while pregnant, Katherine of Aragon rode into battle while pregnant, Melanie not being able to negotiate a roundabout is probably due to the fact she’s LEARNING TO DRIVE. Why does every little inconsequential failing on her part have to be transformed into the majestic wonder of motherhood? Just come on and say “I’m finding learning to drive hard and I made a silly mistake today silly me”. Instead she has to fabricate a story where a man who must be going on in age with 6 kids, turns to her and says “ baby brain is real Mels” . She relays her life like it’s a made for TV movie.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her latest stories with her looking like a thumb are so eye rolling it's unreal. bleeping shocker, yes Mel you have to actually let your kids learn how to do things, even dangerous things! 🙊 omg she's such an innovative, well read mum! Who would EVER of thought you had to let them do things on their own?
Screenshot_20220928-122347_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1608946
I'm not sure how to feel about this one. On the one hand, pregnancy is a huge hormonal and lifestyle shift, and I imagine it's nice when someones understands how distracting that would be. On the other, the fellow sort of said, "All pregnant women can think about is their pregnancy," which strikes me as sexist?

Reactions: 5
I used to really dislike people telling what I will be doing or feeling during pregnancy. I couldn’t be arsed with my driving instructor saying all I care about is ‘nesting’. I never once got that feeling of nesting because I had so much anxiety about being pregnant and giving birth, and it would make me feel crap that I didn’t have any nesting urges.

Funny that she lapped that up from her instructor, I’d have just been irritated!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She completely contradicted herself in that story anyway.

“Lol I made a real dangerous mistake while driving today but it’s okay because my baby brain is just thinking about survival right now and this wonderful man told me so!!”

Like really Mel, survival = potentially causing an accident on a busy road? She doesn’t even bother to proof read her own lies.

She’s such a perpetual victim, it’s pathetic. As someone else said above, she couldn’t have just come on and admitted that she’s finding learning to drive difficult (which I think a lot of “older” drivers aka people in their 30s who are just learning would appreciate hearing from someone with a platform), she had to spin a tale about how she’s just a victim of her pregnancy.

I’ve said it before and I will continue to say it: I feel terrible for this little girl who is going to be on the receiving end of Mel’s narcissistic tendencies and guilt-tripping behaviour. Melanie is a victim and a martyr and she will make sure her daughter knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t they have duel controls in the car, why would an instructor let it happen in the first place 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.