Melanie Murphy #17 The first woman ever to have ever been pregnant. Ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression Jessie has done a lot of work on herself and of course melanie hasn't so I don't doubt Jessie gets really frustrated with mels constant bullshit. For example her constant need to use conditions/illnesses to excuse poor behaviour. No Mel you're just an asshole.
I’ve no sympathy for her either, I find it hard to have any at all, maybe harsh to say but maybe it’ll knock her down a few pegs.
TW- Trigger Warning

Me too. I dunno I guess I'll just never forget the magical cyst that changed sides from left to right and how her "doctor didn't draw her a diagram" of said cyst yet she admitted to getting the finding on a letter. How she harped on and on about a possible pcos and literally got pregnant on her first ever try.

How she told women they need to be more sexually choosy with who they have sex with and basically put blame totally on women for having to get abortions.

How she completely shamed women who formula fed comparing it to fast food. Oh and how she lied about donating her breastmilk to babies in need.

And most recently putting up a pregnancy test and telling everyone how much harder a negative pregnancy test was on her because she already had one child - she subsequently ended up pregnant right away on baby number two.

She's done nothing but gloat and shame women while putting herself on a pedastal. Don't even get me started on how she places higher value on men and is frequently found muttering but what about the men.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Interesting, in her new video someone assumes Jessie is closer to the mum and the way Jessie replies like we used to but not now, going hand in hand with her saying the mum wouldn't go to Jessie's wedding either makes me think Jessie's therapy made her focus on the mother coddling Mel over her after the affair.
All speculation but it was interesting just the face she made and how she said it

Reactions: 6
“Oh my god, I hate crying in my videos!”

YouTubers say that tit and then edit, finalise, export and upload the video with them crying in the thumbnail.

Almost like big reactions get more views? 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry if this has been answered before but who was the person that Melanie and Jessica both liked at the same time? They mentioned it again in her assumptions video!

Reactions: 3
I also struggle to feel sorry for her.
Melanie is a text-book narcissist, she’s the classic type of person who would feel entitled to cheat on their partner because they “need their needs met.” Cheating or not her relationship will head for the rocks sooner or later, I would bet money on it. Baldy also appears to have strong narcissistic tendencies and they are both wildly co-dependant, not a good combo.

Reactions: 12
I don’t like Mel but it’s absolutely the worst to be ridiculed, not believed or compared to others when you are depressed. It is important people raise awareness about mental health as it might encourage some other people who experience it to get help and it can teach people how to deal with someone who is depressed. One wrong phrase like “I can see other people doing it why can’t you do it”, or “it’s not hard for this girl why is it hard for you” can really push a depressed person over the line. I know she’s meant to have a thick skin being a blogger but she’s still a human

Yeah no one’s making fun. I’m just being honest and saying I don’t care. I don’t wish anyone in life ill and I don’t rejoice in others having a bad time but I really don’t care about people like influencers or people I don’t know who aren’t my family if they have a mental illness. I really don’t care. Like you do you, I don’t care. That’s me being apathetic, no one’s mocking a thing. Just because you talk about your mental health doesn’t mean I have to care or listen.

Also, the point on raising awareness- people just saying they’re depressed or this or that online is the bare minimum in awareness because no one cares- be an ambassador or raise money but simply talking and sharing doesn’t do much- but this is another conversation.

I don’t care if Melanie or anyone not in my life is mentally ill. I wish you well but that’s it.

I’ve no sympathy for her either, I find it hard to have any at all, maybe harsh to say but maybe it’ll knock her down a few pegs.
Right? Like not only do I not care for influencers in general but especially such a nasty human I truly don’t care if she’s not well. I wish her well I’m not hostile, I’m indifferent.

Just watched the vid, and sorry if it’s already been said but what’s the deal with the mum? Did she cheat on Melanie’s dad? Also why do both Jess and Mel speak quite lowly of her?
I’ve seen pics of her young but would be intrigued to see how she looks now, as she looked the image of Melanie in the young photo I’ve seen.

I'd say Mel can't forgive her for the family breakdown ... Jess, for putting Mel before her .

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has been answered before but who was the person that Melanie and Jessica both liked at the same time? They mentioned it again in her assumptions video!

I seen someone comment on Mel's video that it was petejams? When I went back to SS to post here it was gone. So must be him. I always thought it was my name is chai.

She's such an attention seeker don't bring it up in a video if you don't want people speculating. Can't be that happy in the marriage if any chance she gets she's bringing up exes and fellas that could have been.

An old Q&A of hers came up on my YouTube recommend and someone asked her about dealing with anxiety. In her response she claims to have been diagnosed with Generalised Anxiety Disorder and that her doctor told her it would never go away and she'd have it for life. And she says that was a complete lie because she got a hold of her anxiety and doesn’t have a disorder anymore.

Two points for you Mel, because I’m sure you’re trawling through here so late at night:

1. No doctor would ever in a million years tell you that something like GAD will “never go away”, it’s just not the language that they use in that setting. They would talk about long term care and symptom management but they wouldn’t just straight up tell you that you’re stuck like this for life.

2. The reason your “generalised anxiety disorder” just went away when you “got a hold of it” is because you never had it in the first place you absolute dose.

I have GAD (and other disorders), it is all consuming. My day to day life is a series of decisions led by my anxiety and every single thing I do is preemptive in order to lessen any potential anxiety triggers. It’s not something that you can just get a hold of without medication and therapy. It’s so disgusting how easily she lies about serious medical issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her book looks so, so, sooooooo bad. I almost want to buy it second hand so I can see if the rest of it is worse than the many excerpts she shows on her stories 😭

Reactions: 8
An old Q&A of hers came up on my YouTube recommend and someone asked her about dealing with anxiety. In her response she claims to have been diagnosed with Generalised Anxiety Disorder and that her doctor told her it would never go away and she'd have it for life. And she says that was a complete lie because she got a hold of her anxiety and doesn’t have a disorder anymore.

Two points for you Mel, because I’m sure you’re trawling through here so late at night:

1. No doctor would ever in a million years tell you that something like GAD will “never go away”, it’s just not the language that they use in that setting. They would talk about long term care and symptom management but they wouldn’t just straight up tell you that you’re stuck like this for life.

2. The reason your “generalised anxiety disorder” just went away when you “got a hold of it” is because you never had it in the first place you absolute dose.

I have GAD (and other disorders), it is all consuming. My day to day life is a series of decisions led by my anxiety and every single thing I do is preemptive in order to lessen any potential anxiety triggers. It’s not something that you can just get a hold of without medication and therapy. It’s so disgusting how easily she lies about serious medical issues.
I have a few Types of anxiety diagnoses, and never once was I diagnosed by a random doctor (From the way Melanie talks, I get the impression she was referring to a GP)? GAD isn’t something you can just walk in and be diagnosed with! It requires referrals and assessments to rule out other disorders…

Obviously I haven’t seen the video so if I’m talking waffle/don’t understand the Irish healthcare system, kindly tell me to bog off. just going by my experience haha 😄

and you’re spot on about how flippantly she discusses medical stuff. Some people do grow out of GAD (I was diagnosed in childhood), but my other diagnoses are all consuming like you say. Fighting /accommodating them is practically a full-time job…not a casual hobby like Mel always makes out😂

I have a few Types of anxiety diagnoses, and never once was I diagnosed by a random doctor (From the way Melanie talks, I get the impression she was referring to a GP)? GAD isn’t something you can just walk in and be diagnosed with! It requires referrals and assessments to rule out other disorders…

Obviously I haven’t seen the video so if I’m talking waffle/don’t understand the Irish healthcare system, kindly tell me to bog off. just going by my experience haha 😄

and you’re spot on about how flippantly she discusses medical stuff. Some people do grow out of GAD (I was diagnosed in childhood), but my other diagnoses are all consuming like you say. Fighting /accommodating them is practically a full-time job…not a casual hobby like Mel always makes out😂
I don't think she ever talks to real doctors about this stuff. She just googles things, it's so obvious. Like with the salt in the babies wound, she said a doctor told her but it turned it out that was the first result when you Google.
She constantly clams that people are DMing her, or insulting her in real life when it's clear she just reads the gossip here.

Reactions: 12
I don't think she ever talks to real doctors about this stuff. She just googles things, it's so obvious. Like with the salt in the babies wound, she said a doctor told her but it turned it out that was the first result when you Google.
She constantly clams that people are DMing her, or insulting her in real life when it's clear she just reads the gossip here.
Exactly.Half of the stuff she harps on about are serious/complex things that no lay person would know how to diagnose! Least of all diagnosing herself!!!! I have a feeling that she’s become so desperate for attention (not saying that as a dig at her actually, she seems lonely) that she needs things to grab onto.

Who puts new carpet down before painting?!
They were in a rush due to the carpet moths by the looks of it. Got a feeling Mel had a break down over it (though I would too lol) and they got rid asap.
And looks like they aren't planning on painting anytime soon they didn't even have an idea of what colour to paint the rooms.

Didn't declare #Ad #gifted or #partnership for the Des Kelly carpets nor the drop chef meals.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.