Melanie Murphy #17 The first woman ever to have ever been pregnant. Ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so their flight goes tits up and they talk to someone on BA's web chat called Deep and they then make a story insinuating its not a real name? Can't they take 2 seconds to think oh the person is probably in India as most customer service lines are and has a completely regular name in that culture?
I didn't take it like that I took it to be even more insulting in that Deep probably wouldn't have English as a first language so they were in for a long day

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh no, They got a flight to London Heathrow instead of London city airport. Let me get my tissues out and petition forms at the ready for this great injustice. Let’s organize a boycott!!!
Plus, Melanie didn’t get to film what’s in her bag and explain her choices. Are you as devastated as I am?
Also: doesn’t British airways own Aer Lingus aka Thomas’s employer? Does he not have the good sense and tools to check on his flights in a way that us mere non pilot mortals don’t? I know my friend who works for an airline always checks… oh and gets heavily discounted airfare as well. Everyone and their mother knows how crazy airports and flights have been these past weeks and months, you’d think Thomas would come prepared 🤣

I’m not going to comment on them making fun of someone else’s name. Someone there to try and help them nonetheless. Let’s just say that it doesn’t surprise me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow so their flight goes tits up and they talk to someone on BA's web chat called Deep and they then make a story insinuating its not a real name? Can't they take 2 seconds to think oh the person is probably in India as most customer service lines are and has a completely regular name in that culture?
That was extremely ignorant of her. Proves she never ventures outside of her little white bubble.

The story she reposted from Matt Haig; he has a point but it also made me roll my eyes coming from man-worshipper Melmo.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine being the poor soul on the business end of a customer service call with these two dipshits 😭 Also imagine posting multiple stories about how your flight got messed up by the company that employs your husband?? Seems like something that could have been handled by themselves and not broadcasted across the internet 🤔

Also absolutely not surprised they’re making fun of his name, ignorant pricks the both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
IMG_20220826_170931.jpg

Someone this unfortunate looking really isn't in the best position to be making casual racist remarks online publicly for thousands to see.

I also won't be retracting what I said. A name is a name but he's stuck with his fugly mug.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The thing about the name.really annoyed me im irish like melanie and we've constantly had english peoplw take the piss out of irish names it just shows her complete lack of awareness of anything

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1529986

Someone this unfortunate looking really isn't in the best position to be making casual racist remarks online publicly for thousands to see.

I also won't be retracting what I said. A name is a name but he's stuck with his fugly mug.
So you’re only allowed being racist if you’re pretty enough? 😅
This is not Tommo‘s angle, that’s for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a paid of dummies these two are. Like...double-checking where your rescheduled flight is headed is a basic travel skill. Especially if you're flying somewhere like London where the destination airport can be any number of places.

What a paid of dummies these two are. Like...double-checking where your rescheduled flight is headed is a basic travel skill. Especially if you're flying somewhere like London where the destination airport can be any number of places.
Good luck to those on the plane that he pilot’s if he can’t get the basics right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
even her laugh in that video was annoying, enjoy your refund ya racist twit

Reactions: 9
I was actually taken aback by her obvious racist attitude towards the name Deep. She really is a disgusting person. Oh and of COURSE her son was just perfect, perfect, perfect on the flight etc dear God shut up about how bloody PERFECT he is. She's going to give the poor lad a complex if he isn't absolutely perfect at everything he does in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Good luck to those on the plane that he pilot’s if he can’t get the basics right 😂
Imagine trusting that fool to fly you over the ocean when he couldn't do something as simple (common sense) as double checking his email to ensure nothing had been altered with their flight departure.

Laughing over a name after what they named their son. duck off 😂

• Haha
Imagine trusting that fool to fly you over the ocean when he couldn't do something as simple (common sense) as double checking his email to ensure nothing had been altered with their flight departure.

The worst part for me was in the closed captions on the stories of Thomas speaking about the messages she put inverted commas around the name Deep. She would have had to manually go in and do that. Like she deliberately went out of her way to mock a person’s name that isn’t common in her ethnic and racial demographic. She’s just foul.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

It's laughable that a pilot of all people wouldn't know that flight schedules can change at the drop of a hat 🥴 let's hope Deep refunds them in Rupees 😂
Improvement 😅
19BFB31E-38F0-4B22-AB0A-F6031E6CA927.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I was actually taken aback by her obvious racist attitude towards the name Deep. She really is a disgusting person. Oh and of COURSE her son was just perfect, perfect, perfect on the flight etc dear God shut up about how bloody PERFECT he is. She's going to give the poor lad a complex if he isn't absolutely perfect at everything he does in the future.
He has that absolute weapon as his mother for the rest of his days,that's enough without her also giving him a complex..Tommo is alright to be fair so at least the kid has one stable ish parent.

Reactions: 1
I’m shocked an airline pilot would behave this way? When Thomas’s job was on the line during the pandemic they were promoting ‘save aviation’ campaigns left right and centre. Now they demand a full refund because they ended up on the wrong side of the right city? Doesn’t sit right with me. Not to mention that airlines are still struggling to recover from the effects the pandemic has had on them, staff shortage and huge fuel price increases. BA has had to cancel tens of thousands of flights in the last few months. But as long as it doesn’t directly affect them, who cares, right? 🙄

Don’t get me started on the racism…

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m shocked an airline pilot would behave this way? When Thomas’s job was on the line during the pandemic they were promoting ‘save aviation’ campaigns left right and centre. Now they demand a full refund because they ended up on the wrong side of the right city? Doesn’t sit right with me. Not to mention that airlines are still struggling to recover from the effects the pandemic has had on them, staff shortage and huge fuel price increases. BA has had to cancel tens of thousands of flights in the last few months. But as long as it doesn’t directly affect them, who cares, right? 🙄

Don’t get me started on the racism…
Likw they GOT TO LONDON i've heard horror stories of flights being cancelled when people were in the airports and children who thought they were going holiday just having to go home. Which to me is alot worse than your day being minorly disrupted with a child that won't even remember the trip. Cpuld ypu IMAGINE if someone complained about thomas in his work HOW dare they...also the MY SON STUFF that wee girl is going to grow up in her wonderful big brothers shadow

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.