Melanie Murphy #17 The first woman ever to have ever been pregnant. Ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she was an extra in one of the first series of GOT.

eurgh how can I remember this stupid bit of info when I can't remember 2 items of shopping that i wrote down t mins ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I personally know about 10 people who were extras on Vikings. They took literally everyone who applied, she isn't special.

Also watching film 'for the shooting and editing'. Everyone does that, that's what film is, that's what makes it different from theatre 🙄 It's like saying I read books to enjoy flow of words on a page. Yes that's what a book is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I personally know about 10 people who were extras on Vikings. They took literally everyone who applied, she isn't special.

Also watching film 'for the shooting and editing'. Everyone does that, that's what film is, that's what makes it different from theatre 🙄 It's like saying I read books to enjoy flow of words on a page. Yes that's what a book is.

Literally this. Vikings cast loads of extras because they film so many village scenes and need a massive amount of people to create said village scenes. She is nothing special, mostly the pay is tit, extras are seen as moving bodies nothing more. People do it for the craic more than anything else but I think Mel dreamed it would be a chance to get scouted and plucked from the confines of her dad's house by some Stephen Spielberg type.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Yeah there’s a lot of films and shows produced in Ireland, loads of my cousins and friends would do it in their childhood/teen years. Just a few bob but it was fun when you were young and didn’t have a job.

Reactions: 5
If she only watches films and TV shows for the filming and editing like she claims it does not reflect at all in her own videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20220824-171837_Instagram.jpg

Right, so she's either got cooked sushi (can't really tell from the pic) in which case sushi is fine when pregnant and she's just doing this to cause drama because she knows people will say something about it. Or she's a bleeping idiot and has no clue that you're not supposed to eat sushi when pregnant.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1524564
Right, so she's either got cooked sushi (can't really tell from the pic) in which case sushi is fine when pregnant and she's just doing this to cause drama because she knows people will say something about it. Or she's a bleeping idiot and has no clue that you're not supposed to eat sushi when pregnant.
I‘m a vegetarian so correct me if I’m wrong but that looks like raw salmon to me? Not sure if raw fish isn’t allowed at all during pregnancy or if it’s okay in moderation.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1524564
Also what does she mean they can't do sushi for date nights because Thomas is veggie? Vegan/vegetarian sushi exists, which would also be a better option if you're pregnant. I feel like her engagement is low and she's trying to stir the pot

Reactions: 25
Also what does she mean they can't do sushi for date nights because Thomas is veggie? Vegan/vegetarian sushi exists, which would also be a better option if you're pregnant. I feel like her engagement is low and she's trying to stir the pot
A guaranteed flood of DMs such as the following - “hey girlie 💕omg sushi 🍣 is kinda a big no no while preggy 🤰 ?! I know it’s super unfair!!🥺 I hope you’re okay”

Gotta get engagement whatever way you can. Wait for the “informative” story and Q&A of Mel’s brush with danger

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Melanie trying to take two seconds to talk about being pregnant with her daughter and can’t help but go into a whole “MY SON did something amazing. Did I mention I have a SON?”

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I know duck all about pregnancy (not interested in ever experiencing it myself) and even I know raw fish is a no go.

I actually had Yo Sushi with a vegan friend recently and there was plenty of options for her. She's talking shite.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve been to that restaurant and there were plenty of vegan options. I’ve been to multiple sushi restaurants and not really worried about eating vegan (never mind vegetarian… there’s always a vegetarian option).

Also, film-expert and author Melanie describing The Sandman: “vibes… fantasy and vibes”. How enlightening. And no mention of the Neil Gaiman?! How can she be a big fantasy watcher and reader and not even think Neil Gaiman is worth mentioning?!

Reactions: 10
I don't believe for a second that she actually likes sushi. She has a potato waffle palette. It just sounds like something Carrie Bradshaw would eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The sushi thing personally doesn't bother me. I'm pregnant on my second and waaaaay more relaxed than first time around. Especially once out of first trimester. I think if you go somewhere reputable the risk is so low. We're lucky in Ireland that the food quality is so high. Obvs tit happens but that's regardless of pregnancy anyway.

But I agree with @Rudebox there's no way she actually likes sushi 😂 the closest she'd get is a fish finger to go with waffles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Melanie doesn’t eat sushi for the sushi, she eats it because her historical expertise in rice cakes makes her all the better able to appreciate the artistry of the soy sauce in the wee bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't know about Ireland but in England, any fish that will be served raw has to be flash frozen - so raw fish is actually safe for pregnant women to eat. But this isn't commonly known - I only found out when a pregnant friend invited me for sushi and I've told several of my pregnant friends this and they had no idea!

So....if in Ireland the rule is the same, and if like in England that information isn't common knowledge and most people think sushi is a no-go for pregnant women, maybe, I don't know, tell your followers about it??? Rather than wait (as I suspect she might be doing) for people to get outraged and then respond to the outrage with that information.

Or she might not know anything.

Reactions: 12
I don't know about Ireland but in England, any fish that will be served raw has to be flash frozen - so raw fish is actually safe for pregnant women to eat. But this isn't commonly known - I only found out when a pregnant friend invited me for sushi and I've told several of my pregnant friends this and they had no idea!

So....if in Ireland the rule is the same, and if like in England that information isn't common knowledge and most people think sushi is a no-go for pregnant women, maybe, I don't know, tell your followers about it??? Rather than wait (as I suspect she might be doing) for people to get outraged and then respond to the outrage with that information.

Or she might not know anything.
She will now because you've said it here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow so their flight goes tits up and they talk to someone on BA's web chat called Deep and they then make a story insinuating its not a real name? Can't they take 2 seconds to think oh the person is probably in India as most customer service lines are and has a completely regular name in that culture?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wow so their flight goes tits up and they talk to someone on BA's web chat called Deep and they then make a story insinuating its not a real name? Can't they take 2 seconds to think oh the person is probably in India as most customer service lines are and has a completely regular name in that culture?
Some people just have no cultural knowledge. Sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.