Melanie Murphy #17 The first woman ever to have ever been pregnant. Ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of influencers, I can’t actually think of any female influencers mid to late 30s that are actively and vocally not interested in having children. Can anyone remind me of anyone?
Going back a bit here but Chelsea Fagan of The Financial Diet is vocally child-free - her channel is a financial advice channel aimed at women broadly. Lots of the specifics of the advice are US centric but she is a great interviewer and very no-nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why do I get the impression she won't say "my daughter" as much? It will be Holly or Carol or whatever naff pseudonym she pulls out of her arse.
Oh, 100%. I have a feeling it will be “well the little miss is hungry so I better go feed her” and “3 months with this little madam”.
Definitely won’t be saying “my DAUGHTER” as much because that doesn’t have the social clout that she craves.

Reactions: 14
Why is she saying he had speech delay he's not even two yet and doesn't seem to struggle with words :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Why is she saying he had speech delay he's not even two yet and doesn't seem to struggle with words :rolleyes:
Probably just first time mom anxiety or she’s been comparing him to young children on tiktok and reels. My mom was the same, got me seen by a speech and language therapist. I went in for my “interview” only to be shuffled out a few minutes later. Apparently the first thing I did in there was to complain about the mess and cobwebs in her office. She “diagnosed” me with a girl of few words but will speak when she has something to say. My mom was mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes she looks great! The dress was €1,200 😳
€1,200 ?!?! Was it gifted lol?

Her priorities are all screwed up and she’s such a narcissist. Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong with treating yourself (within reason — she could’ve got a €200 dress ), but she’s a parent now and she should NOT be dropping that amount on a dress. It’s irresponsible and she probably can’t really afford it. I remember how she was bitching about housing prices not that long ago…but she just dropped a mortgage payment …on a dress. Good job, Mel *slow clap*

Reactions: 5
€1,200 ?!?! Was it gifted lol?

Her priorities are all screwed up and she’s such a narcissist. Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong with treating yourself (within reason — she could’ve got a €200 dress ), but she’s a parent now and she should NOT be dropping that amount on a dress. It’s irresponsible and she probably can’t really afford it. I remember how she was bitching about housing prices not that long ago…but she just dropped a mortgage payment …on a dress. Good job, Mel *slow clap*
I don’t understand getting such an expensive dress while pregnant , you are only that size for a few months

Reactions: 7
35076D39-D5EF-4FB5-B7BD-9903019EC3F0.jpeg

omg can she get in the bin already… “I mean I’m fine lol” is such a ridiculous answer. If you think something is potentially triggering then just give people a heads up and move on. If you think it’s a non-issue, how about just not drawing attention to it?? Rather than invalidating other people? She’s so disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1520880
omg can she get in the bin already… “I mean I’m fine lol” is such a ridiculous answer. If you think something is potentially triggering then just give people a heads up and move on. If you think it’s a non-issue, how about just not drawing attention to it?? Rather than invalidating other people? She’s so disgusting.
She's a tool. Also expecting to see ✨thespian✨ on the bio soon. Was she behind the director's chair yeah?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s so cool, like she only really watches tv and movies to appreciate the filming and editing! Could she actually be any more of a dick like 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1520880
"I mostly watch TV to appreciate how scenes were shot and edited" Get a LIFE!! Things are made for your enjoyment, you don't have to analyse every piece of media just because you work in the field.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Probably just first time mom anxiety or she’s been comparing him to young children on tiktok and reels. My mom was the same, got me seen by a speech and language therapist. I went in for my “interview” only to be shuffled out a few minutes later. Apparently the first thing I did in there was to complain about the mess and cobwebs in her office. She “diagnosed” me with a girl of few words but will speak when she has something to say. My mom was mortified.
There's not that many kids his age have a full vocabulary ,they wouldn't even recommend SALT to a child that age where I live .I think she just likes to have a "condition" for everything in life 😂

Reactions: 6
I imagine it was rented, Mel’s not known for expensive taste - she’s no Anna edit (which is a good thing)
She mentioned that she got it on Amazon… maybe second hand? But I bet it was still very expensive!

So much for the wardrobe clearance… how many clothes does she need?!

In her world if it is not fast fashion, that’s all that really matters 😵

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
‘I used to work as an extra so I mostly watch tv and films appreciating how scenes were shot and edited’ the wankiest and cringiest try hard sentence ever said for someone who was probably caught in the background of coronation street one time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She mentioned that she got it on Amazon… maybe second hand? But I bet it was still very expensive!

Who buys expensive dresses off Amazon?!
Oh wait... bet it was a secret advert

‘I used to work as an extra so I mostly watch tv and films appreciating how scenes were shot and edited’ the wankiest and cringiest try hard sentence ever said for someone who was probably caught in the background of coronation street one time.
More like fair city... cringe. She could have just said she enjoyed how cinematic it is. Being an extra doesn’t give her insight into cinematography. That’s like saying the pig scraps really appreciates how the sausage is served.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I imagine it was rented, Mel’s not known for expensive taste - she’s no Anna edit (which is a good thing)
She actually has a history of impulse buying expensive clothes she can't afford. She just has no taste so you can't tell 🤣
Didn't she buy a £1000 coat years ago?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

I think she said it was the belt she got on Amazon, she need that to highlight the bump 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she said it was the belt she got on Amazon, she need that to highlight the bump 🙄
Oh I must have got it wrong… thanks! yes, now I remember she said something about a belt!
Lol Highlight the bump… the bump highlights itself! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.