Melanie Murphy #17 The first woman ever to have ever been pregnant. Ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Fan" question: does your mam have a relationship with your son?
Melmo: Nope!

Girl get your license, stop making excuses and let your son have a relationship with his grandmother

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Girl get your license, stop making excuses and let your son have a relationship with his grandmother
She tries to blame her husband working away as an excuse why they can't visit. What's stopping her taking her son on public transport to go stay with her own family. Totally dependent on Thomas for e v e r y t h i n g

She's even admitted that Thomas's mum minds her son three days a week. She's very lazy. What need is a child minder when she does no work in a week and let's be honest it's not like she's renovating anything. Picking out free floors is hardly taxing work. Neither is comparing yourself to Ms. Honey as part of a #gifted post.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Right?! My mum lives in the other side of the world and we FaceTime weekly and I have flown over with my son. Doesn’t her mum live an hour away? She is ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Right?! My mum lives in the other side of the world and we FaceTime weekly and I have flown over with my son. Doesn’t her mum live an hour away? She is ridiculous
She can go to the UK to visit Hannah Witton, but she cannot go down the road to see her mother… ok 🤪

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She tries to blame her husband working away as an excuse why they can't visit. What's stopping her taking her son on public transport to go stay with her own family. Totally dependent on Thomas for e v e r y t h i n g

She's even admitted that Thomas's mum minds her son three days a week. She's very lazy. What need is a child minder when she does no work in a week and let's be honest it's not like she's renovating anything. Picking out free floors is hardly taxing work. Neither is comparing yourself to Ms. Honey as part of a #gifted post.
Also saying it’s hard to get a day or two off to go and visit. I’m sorry, but what?? If she was still working on Glass Houses I’d understand, as there’d be deadlines etc. But what is she actually doing right now apart from publishing a new video every few weeks? And Thomas only does a couple of flights a month, so when he’s home he’s off.
As @Daisymai has said, with smartphones/computers and all their functions it’s never been easier to keep relationships alive. Something’s fishy. Roscommon is hardly on the other side of the world, my partner and I both have full-time jobs yet I see my family (they all live an hour away from where we live) most weekends. She’s just looking for excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She totally could take a train with Pan to go to her mother. If she didn’t go with one child, she won’t be going there with two, it’s a safe bet.
The logistics and work are both not the reason for not visiting here, she doesn’t want to visit her more like.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She can’t find two days in a row to go and see her family but like…literal days ago they went on a hotel getaway? Rings a bit hollow. Like I’m sure they all have their reasons for not seeing each other, but be honest - that’s not lacking time, that’s just choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She can’t find two days in a row to go and see her family but like…literal days ago they went on a hotel getaway? Rings a bit hollow. Like I’m sure they all have their reasons for not seeing each other, but be honest - that’s not lacking time, that’s just choices.
Yes!! Would respect it a lot more if she was just honest about not having a good relationship with that side of the family. But not long ago she was saying how she has a great relationship with her mother now and how they talk all the time. Clearly can’t be that great if you make no effort to see her or don’t care for your children to have a relationship with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She can go to the UK to visit Hannah Witton, but she cannot go down the road to see her mother… ok 🤪
Because Thomas will be there the whole time #pilotwife, it's literally easier for her to get a plane than a train. She's such an embarrassment. I LOL everytime she says in a video that she could do it alone 😂 like I don't doubt she could keep the child alive but there's zero chance of leaving the house

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry to be that person , but why didn’t her mum go to her second wedding?
Didn't she say something about how her mum is shy and it's hard being around her ex's new family? We thought it didn't make sense because she moved on and had Jessie a few years after the divorce. So it sounds like her dad is the one with the major problem and he won't be in the same room as her. Possibly an affair, given how much Melanie hated her for years and moved in with the dad instead.

I wonder if she is just hesitant about telling her dad she wants to go visit. She probably doesn't want to hurt his feelings. She is weirdly loyal to him.

Reactions: 6
Yes!! Would respect it a lot more if she was just honest about not having a good relationship with that side of the family. But not long ago she was saying how she has a great relationship with her mother now and how they talk all the time. Clearly can’t be that great if you make no effort to see her or don’t care for your children to have a relationship with her.
This. Families can be tough. If she just said "we aren't close/don't get on" I would respect that. In the end, family are just people who you're related to. You don't owe them anything just because you share blood.

• Heart
Didn't she say something about how her mum is shy and it's hard being around her ex's new family? We thought it didn't make sense because she moved on and had Jessie a few years after the divorce. So it sounds like her dad is the one with the major problem and he won't be in the same room as her. Possibly an affair, given how much Melanie hated her for years and moved in with the dad instead.

I wonder if she is just hesitant about telling her dad she wants to go visit. She probably doesn't want to hurt his feelings. She is weirdly loyal to him.
Jessie also said that their mam is unlikely to even go to her wedding. So sounds like the mam is the problem tbf.

I’m not one to defend Melanie generally, but all of the evidence points to her mother being just awful and unwilling to adapt.

Reactions: 5
Oh Melanie, you ain't no Ms. Honey....oh lord, she's cringe AF. She really thinks she's gonna be the cutest, sweetest, wholesome little miss housewife ever. Ewwww, literal EW. We all know your past Melanie. Ms. Honey my ass!

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm reluctant to post this because I have no proof to share but I was on a 2-hour flight from Dublin airport today and I'm nearly certain Thomas was flying the plane. I missed it when he said his name so I may be wrong but I could swear it sounded like him down to the accent? I thought he was doing long-haul?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.