Melanie Murphy #17 The first woman ever to have ever been pregnant. Ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220811-085848_Instagram.jpg
26f6bf9bd429773911e51e958983ddcc.jpg

Jenna Marbles did it for a joke/video though.

"To look like I've been in the sun", more like heavily drinking. I guess she doesn't do that anymore and misses the look??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are such plebs I can't believe the K Club let them in 🤢😂 I'd honestly leave if I was another guest and saw them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1) Lipstick on the nose and cheeks is not working for her. Looks like sunburn/alcohol flush. She needs a different shade

2) The hotel they're at looks like it smells of old cats

3) Why does the bald one look like he's about 5" 3" ?? Such short man engery

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just can’t explain how much he grosses me out. Imagine that creeping up between your legs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
😂 she’s never off here, why would the child be off with her? They don’t forget who you are after one night apart 🙄
61C1C4A2-D290-4B61-AE4E-ECB8A3CC388D.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t STAND the use of capitals in her posts. It’s SO annoying she does it ALL the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She actually looks nice in that dress. Probably the last time we'll see it.

Shoes are a bit much though.

Reactions: 3
She asked for people to send her some questions last night and she hasn’t posted any questions but has uploaded a couple of stories since so either she’s being ignorant or she’s had no questions 😅
She is pretty but that face she does annoys me so much.

Reactions: 5
She asked for people to send her some questions last night and she hasn’t posted any questions but has uploaded a couple of stories since so either she’s being ignorant or she’s had no questions 😅
She asks her own questions 😂

The teeth, the quiff, the chuckle 😩

Did the poor man have to sleep on the floor and rub Pan's back for 12 hrs 😵
The eyebrows 😬...Hover over him with a fake pair of udders

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She gets no engagement on her posts. Her likes are abysmal. The only time she gets engagement on her posts are around motherhood and they are always centered around asking people to reply with their own experiences which is * how to get engagement 101* Like others have said she writes herself questions to plug her own book, praise herself or indirectly address tattle.

Then the other end of it- she disappears offline for days at a time because she doesn't want people knowing she just sits around the house waiting for her husband to return. Then suddenly once hubbies home she's out walking, cooking, food shopping and oh so busy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.