Melanie Murphy #17 The first woman ever to have ever been pregnant. Ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1476793
This popped up as a suggested post in my Instagram feed for some reason and I genuinely thought it was something Mel posted 🤣

#boymom #sonhusbandsyndrome #emotionalincest 🤪🤪
ugh i bleeping hate this toxic thinking that creates monster in laws. your kid owes you NOTHING, you chose to bring them into the world. how dare you make demands and get in the way of their happiness when it comes to them choosing a life partner. the way some mothers start demonizing a non existent spouse in law when their kid can barely crawl is so disgusting.

can you tell i feel so strongly about this because of personal experience with a monster in law :ROFLMAO: duck this stupid backward way of thinking. i'm lucky that my husband had the brains and logical sense to cut his own mother off when she started feeling threatened by my presence and tried to pull a bunch of stunts. he called her a psychopath before i had the chance to do so.

as a future mom to a boy (i will NOT be calling myself a boy mom), i absolutely can't stand the weird emotional incest moms have with their sons, acting like their son is a surrogate husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He had pancakes for dinner 🤦‍♀️ Was close enough when I said a few pages back about her probably feeding him potato waffles. Mine eats pancakes as well but not for dinner 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Such a nutritious meal to feed you toddler for dinner! #tellmeyoucantbeassedwithouttellingme

Attachments

Reactions: 6
He had pancakes for dinner 🤦‍♀️ Was close enough when I said a few pages back about her probably feeding him potato waffles. Mine eats pancakes as well but not for dinner 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Such a nutritious meal to feed you toddler for dinner! #tellmeyoucantbeassedwithouttellingme
"your child's feet and hands become 4 of your favourite things on the planet" - That is such a weird thing to say on many levels , mostly that they're not 'things' (and how does it relate to pancakes?). How did this broad land a book deal?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pancakes were probably something she was proud to share that she cooked for her child. I doubt he gets cooked dinners every day, considering she can cook about 3 dishes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hannah Witton posted her birth story. 4 days of labour to end up having a c-section. The woman was so incredibly positive about it and throughout (from the few clips you get to see). Took it in her stride completely and had full confidence in the medical staff etc. Saw her section as a smart option, not something pushed at her. Literally the opposite to Mel in every single way. How the hell are they friends? I wouldn't be able to stand having Mel spewing motherhood shite in my ear.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Hannah Witton posted her birth story. 4 days of labour to end up having a c-section. The woman was so incredibly positive about it and throughout (from the few clips you get to see). Took it in her stride completely and had full confidence in the medical staff etc. Saw her section as a smart option, not something pushed at her. Literally the opposite to Mel in every single way. How the hell are they friends? I wouldn't be able to stand having Mel spewing motherhood shite in my ear.
👏🏼👏🏼 That must have been jarring given her previous surgeries, I rate HW. Baffles me how they’re friends too 🫣.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Melanie can’t have a c section because she was ordered at least 3 pregnancies in a short period of time by her husband. She would need to have a few years break if she has a c section.
When Thomas said that if even one of the pregnancies was twins, they would have to go again, she just sit there saying nothing. While she should have said that it would at least depend on how she feels after this pregnancy , on her physical and mental state. Thomas clearly doesn’t care even she will be falling apart, he would push for another baby. She complained about Andrew Tate on insta, while her own husband sits there disregarding her wishes and fears. What example is she going to be for her daughter, listen to your husband no matter what, no need to be independent if you can rely on men in your life.
I honestly was hoping she’d have all boys, as I feel that she will mess up the girl more.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Melanie can’t have a c section because she was ordered at least 3 pregnancies in a short period of time by her husband. She would need to have a few years break if she has a c section.
When Thomas said that if even one of the pregnancies was twins, they would have to go again, she just sit there saying nothing. While she should have said that it would at least depend on how she feels after this pregnancy , on her physical and mental state. Thomas clearly doesn’t care even she will be falling apart, he would push for another baby. She complained about Andrew Tate on insta, while her own husband sits there disregarding her wishes and fears. What example is she going to be for her daughter, listen to your husband no matter what, no need to be independent if you can rely on men in your life.
I honestly was hoping she’d have all boys, as I feel that she will mess up the girl more.
I don’t think she would go for a c section anyway as feel like she wants to do it herself without interventions even though they possibly saved her child’s life the first time 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she would go for a c section anyway as feel like she wants to do it herself without interventions even though they possibly saved her child’s life the first time 🤦‍♀️
Also she was saying that girls are often born smaller than boys, so now that she has a hope of not having a 10 pound baby this time, I agree she will definitely try to deliver herself

Reactions: 1
you don't have to have a break if you have a c-section.

Reactions: 2
They do advise you to wait to give the scar time to heal ,it used to be three years I think it’s round about 6 -18 months now.

Reactions: 3
Well Melanie’s was worse of course because she wasn’t ‘informed and respected’, whereas Hannah’s experience of 4 day labour and c section is ‘the dream’ compared to what aul Mel went through. Imagine being that much of a bleep to your supposed best friend.
1660159354527.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I know this is Melanie’s thread, but I really like Hannah. I just don’t understand how they’re friends. It makes me a bit disappointed in her.

Reactions: 20
I know this is Melanie’s thread, but I really like Hannah. I just don’t understand how they’re friends. It makes me a bit disappointed in her.
I fully agree. I really liked Hannah but the fact that her and Mel are so tight makes me like her less. Because there's gotta be something wrong with her if she's putting up with Mel's tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I fully agree. I really liked Hannah but the fact that her and Mel are so tight makes me like her less. Because there's gotta be something wrong with her if she's putting up with Mel's tit.
I think she's possibly tolerant and accepting to a fault 🤔 otherwise she couldn't possibly be friends with Mel. Living in different countries helps too I'm sure

Reactions: 11
In the few videos I saw of them together Hannah seemed quite smug and superior. She would laugh at Melanie and belittle her quite a lot, I got the impression she wasn't very nice. But of course Melanie is ludicrous so maybe she is normal..

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.