Melanie Murphy #17 The first woman ever to have ever been pregnant. Ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all! Have long lurked on this thread, but this recent story has pushed me over the edge. It’s just SO dangerous to further stigmatise meds for your mental health, and I just don’t get why Melanie thinks this is a helpful thing to post. Thinking of the poor souls who actually like her taking her seriously, genuinely concerns me. Don’t get me started on that condescending reply she sent to a follower 🙄Thought this doctor explained the situation great, the top comments are worth looking at too

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All I've seen on twitter about this article is people saying how damaging this article is. I really hate this current get off medication wellness trend. Yes there are side effects and people may not get on with treatments but some people rely on them to live a life! My best friend would not be able to leave the house for a week every month if she went off her birth control pill, another friend possibly wouldn't still be here without their SSRI. Meanwhile I took a birth control for 3 months and turned into a monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ive been on anti depressants for a year for PPD after a traumatic birth experience and they have honestly saved my life along with therapy I don’t know if I would be here now if it wasn’t for them. She’s one of the most ignorant people I’ve ever come across on the internet I hope she never has to deal with it herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Also, this is a bit rich coming from someone who takes a load of supplements but eats like a malnourished student 🙃 she just loves inserting herself into these arguments doesn't she 🙄

Thank you for sharing your above experiences btw 💗 as someone who has also been on and off anti anxiety meds for years, I agree. I think Melanie deep down believes anyone on meds is weak and should just mAnIfRsT a better outlook. Piss off Mel 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 14
mel keeps chatting about normalising mental health issues, that they should be taken equally serious as physical issues. but most people would never stigmatise someone for using medication to treat their physical issues, so why stigmatise people who use it for mental health issues?

i really don't understand how mel cant see how she has got insane double standards. how has she got the confidence to say and post all these things? someone needs to tell her she is not a medical professional or a mental health professional. reading something on instagram is not research.

it really pisses me off that she acts like she knows everything, when she clearly is incredibly unknowledgeable and poorly educated about most things.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Looks like she's having a girl.

God help that poor soul, being born to a misogynistic woman. 🥲

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Please tell me she didn't take an empty pram out to fake walk and take a picture?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
God Carol and David sound like an old married couple. Guess it suits 1970’s land they will live in (both bungalow and morals/sensibilities)
That's what I'm saying, she seems to be into the classic dated names, so it wouldn't surprise me. She doesn't seem to be a Neveah or Okayden kind of person.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Couldn't even muster up something about how beautiful Thomas's god-daughter is or how nice it is to spend quality time with her, no all me me me and my son.

IMG_20220726_121709.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
she really thinks she’s dead smart, doesn’t she. The thickos like her are why those trashy clickbait articles continue to get clicks and revenue

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she’s disappointed that she doesn’t get to be the “boy mom”

That moment will come later, for now she’s just gonna be smug she managed to have “one of each”. Wait until her kids hit the teen years. She’ll lean on the boy and turn a blind eye but it’ll be the daughter that’ll challenge her. Fingers crossed she won’t pass her food and body issues onto the daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.