Melanie Murphy #17 The first woman ever to have ever been pregnant. Ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow she had to add in her IG story that she thought she had heat stroke because of (too many steps!)

she just had to get that in there

• Haha
Reactions: 11
wow she had to add in her IG story that she thought she had heat stroke because of (too many steps!)

she just had to get that in there
More than her normal 5k steps or less probably? She only walks around the house and garden normally.
Also she’s only 15 weeks pregnant, some people are not over the usual pregnancy sickness at that stage.
It looks like she’s going to Rotunda this time around.

Reactions: 7
Personal impressions from the video:

- Bald chap is such a creep and fancies the arse off himself. I don't know a more punchable face

- At one point Mel says something along the lines of "all kids are the same until puberty". Um... what..?

- The idea of "getting their lives back" is a joke. You will always be a parent once you have children. Don't be delusional

- Mel already seems at breaking point so good luck to her when baby number 2, 3, 4 and 5 rock up

- "We never just wanted one kid" says the smuggest women who claimed to have potential fertility issues and apparently doesn't see one child as good enough or enough of a blessing

- She clearly has a lot of trauma from the birth in terms of how she's processed (or not processed) the experience and those memories. She really should have sorting out some therapy before trying to conceive again

- I don't think she has much of a grasp on child birth and the fact that you may feel out of control of your body/the situation and not everything can go to plan. She's going to really struggle unless she let's go of that rigid control

Sorry for long post!
when does mels dad get his life back ??? 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More than her normal 5k steps or less probably? She only walks around the house and garden normally.
Also she’s only 15 weeks pregnant, some people are not over the usual pregnancy sickness at that stage.
It looks like she’s going to Rotunda this time around.
I'll keep an eye out for her there 🤣 I'm sure I'll hear her bullshit before I see her. I'd awful vomiting til 22 weeks and was on a few drips at various stages - I sure as tit wasn't taking pics. All for the attention that one

Reactions: 7
So she trusts the medical profession when she's vomiting but not during birth? What the actual duck?
Also her smugness in that video about getting pregnant when they only had 'a very limited time frame' because baldy was flying etc. Give me a bleeping break. She is SO HAPPY about it. Like why is that a badge of honour, how dare she be so bloody disrespectful of other people. She doesn't give a tit about anyone but herself. I also think she brags so much about this though because she has literally nothing else going on in her life. No one gives a tit about the crappy book she wrote and no one gives a tit about her ugly house renovations. So what's left? Oh I'll brag about how bleeping fertile I am. Absolute joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So she trusts the medical profession when she's vomiting but not during birth? What the actual duck?
Also her smugness in that video about getting pregnant when they only had 'a very limited time frame' because baldy was flying etc. Give me a bleeping break. She is SO HAPPY about it. Like why is that a badge of honour, how dare she be so bloody disrespectful of other people. She doesn't give a tit about anyone but herself. I also think she brags so much about this though because she has literally nothing else going on in her life. No one gives a tit about the crappy book she wrote and no one gives a tit about her ugly house renovations. So what's left? Oh I'll brag about how bleeping fertile I am. Absolute joke.
as i have said before i am pretty sure they have been trying for a while, but only announced that they were trying when they were already pregnant. it does seem like that on mel's social media. i bet they have been trying for a lot longer. nothing is what it seems on social media ;-)

Reactions: 4
It’s been said a couple times now but I just have to get it out there, Thomas gives me such horrific vibes. You can tell he loves being on camera because he thinks he’s some dead attractive man. The awkward laughing between thinly veiled annoyances shows they’re definitely starting to grate on each other. I give it a few years before Melanie throws in the towel and starts pumping out single yummy mummy content.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree about Thomas. The latest video gave me the ick worse than ever from him. He’s very pushy.
Also I don’t get why mel would have thought it’s heat stroke if Thomas was ill a few days before? Surely common sense would say well Thomas has just been ill, so maybe it wasn’t food poisoning he had…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree about Thomas. The latest video gave me the ick worse than ever from him. He’s very pushy.
Also I don’t get why mel would have thought it’s heat stroke if Thomas was ill a few days before? Surely common sense would say well Thomas has just been ill, so maybe it wasn’t food poisoning he had…
Common sense wouldn't be either of their strong suits 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she staining wood while pregnant? It’s the classic thing they tell you to avoid doing, since the fumes aren’t great to breathe in. She appears to even be doing it indoors rather than outside.. maybe it’s just me but it doesn’t seem like a bright idea

Reactions: 10
PEOPLEE HAVE BEEEEEN STAINING WOOD WITH WOOD STAIN IN A TINY ROOM FOR MILLENNIA GUYSSSSS 💚💚💚💚💚 ALSO #AD

Naomi Campbell didn’t get out of bed for less than 10 grand. Melanie won’t get out of bed unless she’s getting a free tin of paint and some hideous mirror that has been floating round the showroom since Posh married Becks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Off topic, but I think the relationship she has with her sister, Jessie, is quite strange. Obviously her drinking had something to do with the massive fallout they had. I would love to know the nitty gritty details lol. However, even in their ‘omg we’re friends again’ video it seems like there’s still stuff they’re annoyed by. I don’t know, the whole thing seems off. That video is one of the examples of why I could never be a YouTuber, especially a ‘lifestyle’ one. If I had a fallout with a sibling and people online questioned it, I would just never mention it, never mind make a whole half an hour video explaining the feud and crying.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
2E75383E-A330-4D0A-B5D4-00F2038ADAF2.jpeg

So, I get that with this whole “gentle parenting” philosophy you’re supposed to empower your toddler to make decisions etc. (not bashing it, if my son wants to wear orange rather than green, fine) but surely certain circumstances must override this? Like, if it’s very hot out, and your kid could get overheated/dehydrated through sweating a ton in plastic wellies (ick btw) don’t let him do it ffs.
Sorry for being nit-picky but this irks me. Toddlers regularly don’t want to do all kinds of things that are good for them (brush their teeth, take a bath etc.) but as parents we have to step in and be firm as needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
598D412E-77C1-44CE-B44C-145BEE649148.png

Just say no? You’re his parent and it’s your job to try to keep him cool in the heat. What is she thinking?!

View attachment 1423471
So, I get that with this whole “gentle parenting” philosophy you’re supposed to empower your toddler to make decisions etc. (not bashing it, if my son wants to wear orange rather than green, fine) but surely certain circumstances must override this? Like, if it’s very hot out, and your kid could get overheated/dehydrated through sweating a ton in plastic wellies (ick btw) don’t let him do it ffs.
Sorry for being nit-picky but this irks me. Toddlers regularly don’t want to do all kinds of things that are good for them (brush their teeth, take a bath etc.) but as parents we have to step in and be firm as needed.
Beat me to it 😂 100% agree

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.