Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty Member
I’m so confused about the privacy thing to be honest. You won’t show his face or say his name, but you’ll disclose everything about his eating/feeding/sleeping habits?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

kalechips

VIP Member
View attachment 1524564
Right, so she's either got cooked sushi (can't really tell from the pic) in which case sushi is fine when pregnant and she's just doing this to cause drama because she knows people will say something about it. Or she's a fucking idiot and has no clue that you're not supposed to eat sushi when pregnant.
Also what does she mean they can't do sushi for date nights because Thomas is veggie? Vegan/vegetarian sushi exists, which would also be a better option if you're pregnant. I feel like her engagement is low and she's trying to stir the pot

Secrets77

I was actually taken aback by her obvious racist attitude towards the name Deep. She really is a disgusting person. Oh and of COURSE her son was just perfect, perfect, perfect on the flight etc dear God shut up about how bloody PERFECT he is. She's going to give the poor lad a complex if he isn't absolutely perfect at everything he does in the future.

• Heart

daydreamerr

Hate to be blunt, but what on earth was she expecting? She must have known for a fact that all these factors lumped together would be difficult and cause a hell of a lot of stress - they would on someone who isn't pregnant, let alone someone who is, when pregnancy is difficult enough. She's just constantly thinking miles ahead, and how wonderful and perfect everything will look to people online, without thinking out the processes to these things and the cons behind them. Pilot husband = working away often, an *old, Irish* bungalow = renovations needed, wanting a million kids running around said bungalow = having to care for them and pregnant with them during all these things, along with work, other family etc. Like, in one of her recent videos her and Thomas were already talking about the kids being older so they can go travelling.
I also hate to say this but given her track record of claiming to have all the illnesses and ailments (physical and mental) under the sun, most of them turning out to be bullshit eg. the whole PCOS thing, and thats just the tip of the iceberg - I really wouldn't be surprised if shes exaggerating.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Oh no, They got a flight to London Heathrow instead of London city airport. Let me get my tissues out and petition forms at the ready for this great injustice. Let’s organize a boycott!!!
Plus, Melanie didn’t get to film what’s in her bag and explain her choices. Are you as devastated as I am?
Also: doesn’t British airways own Aer Lingus aka Thomas’s employer? Does he not have the good sense and tools to check on his flights in a way that us mere non pilot mortals don’t? I know my friend who works for an airline always checks… oh and gets heavily discounted airfare as well. Everyone and their mother knows how crazy airports and flights have been these past weeks and months, you’d think Thomas would come prepared 🤣

I’m not going to comment on them making fun of someone else’s name. Someone there to try and help them nonetheless. Let’s just say that it doesn’t surprise me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
At the time she bought it the smugness she had about the fact that they made the offer of the asking and were accepted immediately was insane. She put it down to their “luck” in meeting the owners and that they had chosen her to carry on the care of a much loved family home. It clearly wasn’t that. They saw them coming a mile off. No one in their right mind would pay that money for that house. It’s a complete money pit. They’ll have another 150 grand spent on it by the time they have the planning sorted, the roof done and the damp sorted. The granny flat will never be done.

She could have had a beautiful house in turnkey condition for that money if she hadn’t been so slavish to the postcode. It’s absolutely insane. They are going to be mortgaged up to the hilt for years. At the end of the day it is a three (and a bit) bedroom house that she has two kids, her and Thomas, and her dad in. It’s cramped already, even before you have the neighbours gawping in the conservatory roof at them.

Last edited:

Dearreader

VIP Member
IMG_20221003_183026.jpg

We all need to be eating healthier and supporting local.

People are literally figuring out if they can afford to turn on their heating nevermind supporting local.

It's not cheap to eat healthy. Even households on two incomes are struggling without dropping extortionate money on a company that's charging a mad amount of money for a few small meals a week.

The tone deafness of it all.

• Heart

BlueberryBlues

The new video ( which is CONTENT) is basically “why I don’t use my child as content”. She spends the majority of her time stating she doesn’t want the child to be exposed or ridiculed while at the same time filling her socials with closeup pictures of herself feeding him in see through pink lingerie, naked on her wedding day or upside down on a tree stump, and takes videos of him trying to hide while he poops. What planet is she on?
All she does is hiding some parts of his face, she’s nearly fully shown him at this stage. To me not showing my son online would mean he is completely absent from any photos or videos shared online. She shares information about his personality, shares photos that show 90% of him so what’s the point?

• Heart

Jah89

He did in his fuck say this 😂😂 at most the probably nervously laughed about baby brain and said GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME, MURPHY like a normal instructor 😂 I'd say she's a nightmare, Cher from Clueless style

View attachment 1608946
This confused me haha like, surely if survival was so important then you wouldn't go the wrong way round a bloody roundabout 😂.

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
Recap... the title says it all 😂
The most fertile woman in Ireland is pregnant with Pan's sibling. Even with a "gammy ovary" all the Thomas guy had to do was look at her and she was up the duff again.

• Haha
  • Heart

cat_follower

Have to say it’s quite refreshing to see someone not fawning embarrassingly over the royals, finally something I can agree with Mel on!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Dearreader

VIP Member
Come on now which one of youse punched Mel and gave her a fat lip. Own upView attachment 1455763
She'd actually sicken you with the fake ott facial expressions for Instagram. Pure cringe.

I see she's now worried about women now she's a daughter on the way. How does that align with her worshipping the pig that is Jordan Peterson. I swear if I hear her starting up a feminist angle now because it suits her after all her anti women remarks the past few years I will flip.

Also just gas she laments on her daughter using body/face altering apps while she's on stories looking like a different human altogether. Gas.

• Heart
  • Angry

Dearreader

VIP Member
She also didn't want a whiff of Thomas when he was a builder. Suddenly she had fancied him for years (when he was studying to be a pilot) IMO it helps knowing with Mel it's all a facade. Nothing genuine or real. Knowing your picking your partner based on a genuine love and adoration and not for status and pretend perfect housewife/perfect life AND knowing yourself that it's all a lie.

Moving her dad in suggests to me someone who needs to have a back up/ safety blanket on hand just in case.

Her version of womanhood is far from perfect when she has to write her own fake comments about how perfect her life is.

Also she's painfully codependent. Can't do anything alone. It's toxic and unhealthy and far from perfect.

• Heart

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
He did in his fuck say this 😂😂 at most the probably nervously laughed about baby brain and said GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME, MURPHY like a normal instructor 😂 I'd say she's a nightmare, Cher from Clueless style

View attachment 1608946
Women have held political office while pregnant, Katherine of Aragon rode into battle while pregnant, Melanie not being able to negotiate a roundabout is probably due to the fact she’s LEARNING TO DRIVE. Why does every little inconsequential failing on her part have to be transformed into the majestic wonder of motherhood? Just come on and say “I’m finding learning to drive hard and I made a silly mistake today silly me”. Instead she has to fabricate a story where a man who must be going on in age with 6 kids, turns to her and says “ baby brain is real Mels” . She relays her life like it’s a made for TV movie.

• Heart

qwersadsg

mel keeps chatting about normalising mental health issues, that they should be taken equally serious as physical issues. but most people would never stigmatise someone for using medication to treat their physical issues, so why stigmatise people who use it for mental health issues?

i really don't understand how mel cant see how she has got insane double standards. how has she got the confidence to say and post all these things? someone needs to tell her she is not a medical professional or a mental health professional. reading something on instagram is not research.

it really pisses me off that she acts like she knows everything, when she clearly is incredibly unknowledgeable and poorly educated about most things.

• Heart

Moonbeam94

The thing about the name.really annoyed me im irish like melanie and we've constantly had english peoplw take the piss out of irish names it just shows her complete lack of awareness of anything

• Heart

artemist

Chatty Member
So in her latest video she shows the floor plans of her “70s Irish Bungalow”, including where the kids room is. Just in case knowing where she lives, the places she shops and the fact her husband is away a lot wasn’t enough info for anyone nefarious watching.

• Wow

Foxxc

Hi all! Have long lurked on this thread, but this recent story has pushed me over the edge. It’s just SO dangerous to further stigmatise meds for your mental health, and I just don’t get why Melanie thinks this is a helpful thing to post. Thinking of the poor souls who actually like her taking her seriously, genuinely concerns me. Don’t get me started on that condescending reply she sent to a follower 🙄Thought this doctor explained the situation great, the top comments are worth looking at too

Attachments

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
She’s already talking so much about getting her life back when the kids are all done, but does she not realise how long that will be? And that she won’t be the same person then? Having lots of kids is hard on the body, both the birth and having to keep up with tons of toddlers with limited sleep.

I feel like she just wants them to check off a list so that she can feel superior to other women who don’t have kids. And then she can actually go back to doing the things she wants to do.
Yes!! It is so long away I don't get pining for it now and bringing it up constantly... It makes me think of someone who really isn't happy with their lot right now. Live in the moment, you chose to have children there are so many out there that wish they could and can't.

This "getting life back" thing really bothers me. There's no reason why she can't do things, she's just too dependent on others and hermit like to branch out. On the days her MIL is doing childcare why can't she sign up for swimming or join a walking club or heck, she is talks about wanting to learn knitting all the time why not join a knitting group in her area for an hour a week.

She works part time.
Has childcare x3 days a week.
Her husband is home (4) days consecutively I believe?

She has it a lot easier than most mother's working a 9-5. She doesn't cook. Doesn't appear to take her child past her front door. I think motherhood cripples Mel and she uses others around her like a crutch while whining about getting her "life back" She has all the means and more hours than most to have some of her own freedom but instead wastes it waiting around on her husband to come home.

She strikes me as a deeply unhappy person trying to play a wholesome image while simultaneously bringing up her exes constantly and reminding people all the time that she did mushrooms. She wants to portray a housewife type image but deep down I'd say she misses attention and lack of responsibility, hence reminding people of all the sex and threesomes she used to have and her 'wild days' when she lived out of a suitcase ( her words lol)

• Heart