Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
Melanie doesn’t eat sushi for the sushi, she eats it because her historical expertise in rice cakes makes her all the better able to appreciate the artistry of the soy sauce in the wee bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

cat_follower

Hey guys I used to go to sex parties! I used to skinny dip! Guys! Remember that?? Remember when I used do all those cRaZy things?? Wink wink!! Sex!!!!!! Tee hee!!

Melanie for fucks sake you sound like a teenager, get a life x

• Haha

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
Imagine trusting that fool to fly you over the ocean when he couldn't do something as simple (common sense) as double checking his email to ensure nothing had been altered with their flight departure.

Laughing over a name after what they named their son. Fuck off 😂
The worst part for me was in the closed captions on the stories of Thomas speaking about the messages she put inverted commas around the name Deep. She would have had to manually go in and do that. Like she deliberately went out of her way to mock a person’s name that isn’t common in her ethnic and racial demographic. She’s just foul.

• Wow
  • Heart

qwersadsg

i really dislike the way Mel always talk about shielding her child and future child online, however she uses both the child and the pregnancy in sponsored content. isn't this really hypocritical? is the child earning money for this? isnt posting ultrasound pictures and pictures of yourself pregnant in your underwear somehow exploiting your child for content? just because you poorly blur out your childs face, but still mention him in the majority of your post, doesn't mean you're not exploiting him? is it just me being too critical?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Dearreader

VIP Member
Did you all see this.

IMG_20221001_103255.jpg

The fucking notions coming from one who shits all over women every chance she gets while championing men.

Don't even get me started on her skewed thinking around natural labours and how she believes a woman should just go without interventions no matter the risk so they can brag about labouring naturally. This is also the women who refused a blood transfusion and frequently quotes biased birth and maternity care to suit her own narrative.

She'd be dangerous and wouldn't last a hot minute doing the hard work and long hours that midwifes dedicate their lives to. She hasn't an emphatic bone in her entire body. The delusion is real.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mystery07

Anyone who advertises natural cycles without mentioning you should be in a place to potentially deal with an pregnanacy, have a regular cycle, and be able to remember to take your temp at the same time every day gets a big old eye roll from me.

*Edit* Especially when they don't declare the advert properly on YouTube

Last edited:
  • Heart

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
Ive been on anti depressants for a year for PPD after a traumatic birth experience and they have honestly saved my life along with therapy I don’t know if I would be here now if it wasn’t for them. She’s one of the most ignorant people I’ve ever come across on the internet I hope she never has to deal with it herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Dearreader

VIP Member
IMG_20220826_170931.jpg

Someone this unfortunate looking really isn't in the best position to be making casual racist remarks online publicly for thousands to see.

I also won't be retracting what I said. A name is a name but he's stuck with his fugly mug.

• Heart
  • Haha

fionashark

2E75383E-A330-4D0A-B5D4-00F2038ADAF2.jpeg

So, I get that with this whole “gentle parenting” philosophy you’re supposed to empower your toddler to make decisions etc. (not bashing it, if my son wants to wear orange rather than green, fine) but surely certain circumstances must override this? Like, if it’s very hot out, and your kid could get overheated/dehydrated through sweating a ton in plastic wellies (ick btw) don’t let him do it ffs.
Sorry for being nit-picky but this irks me. Toddlers regularly don’t want to do all kinds of things that are good for them (brush their teeth, take a bath etc.) but as parents we have to step in and be firm as needed.

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
So totally off topic here... But I came across her dig against women and abortion pointing the finger telling women they need to be 'sexually choosy' and wishing women would double up on contraception. 🤬

Now look at her feelings on women not using contraception when's she's paid.

IMG_20220712_205146.png
IMG_20220712_204729.jpg
IMG_20220712_204526.jpg

How anyone follow her is is beyond me. A complete liar, victim and know it all. She loathes women but is a feminist when the money is right or if it makes her look good online. She's so false and full of hate. She's an embarrassment.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

yeoooo

My god 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀
If I have to read about pushing for more than one hour I’m going to forcep my own brain out of my head

Can we move on Mel ffs?!!!!!!🤲🏻

• Haha

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
Whole point of the new video is people only criticise Melanie because they are trying to deflect attention away from how shitty a job they are doing compared to Melanie. She’s a parody of herself at this point. Shes gone full Moolander.

She’s clearly watching tattle. People don’t dislike you because you chose to breastfeed and bed share Melanie, people dislike you because you are immensely dislikable. Because your rhetoric is casually hateful and glib to women making any choice that isn’t your choice. People dislike you because of your smugness and pettiness. And people dislike you because you lazily present the most inane and stupid thoughts as if they are the gospel according to the wannabe Skerries housewife.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

kalechips

VIP Member
she's 1000% the type to make these types of annoying comments to childfree women: "you don't know love until you have a baby"

• Heart

firecracker

another long ass post about breastfeeding and how perfect and wonderful she is because she can breastfeed and how she'd continue breastfeeding for the rest of her life if she could :rolleyes:

I'm still convinced she's only so in love with it because it means the baby fully relies on her and only her (and plus it keeps her tits big). Either way I'm so over it being her entire identity.

the petty part of me hopes this next baby doesn't take to breastfeeding at all so she can see the other side of the coin (and realize how hurtful her comments are to mothers who can't breastfeed)!

• Heart
  • Angry

qwersadsg

cant wait to see 50 year old mel making videos "i was in a toxic relationship with a narcissist, but stayed for the children", "why you shouldn't have too many children", "why i am not endorsing natural cycles as a birth control method anymore" and "skin routine for 50 year old (who definitely hasn't done botox)".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

emerald

VIP Member
Her 180 degree turnaround from "wild freewheeling bisexual who travels every fortnight and has lots of sex with lots of people" to "tradwife with prestige job husband and 2.4 children and her 'little job'" still amazes me. Like @Dearreader said, even her hairstyle is very mumsy and ageing.

Reactions: 25