Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notjust_vanilla

Swapped back to aluminium exactly for that reason. Maybe it’s different if you’re vegan. But honestly as a stay at home-mom I wouldn’t care either and rather not risk any aluminum somewhere near my baby, as far as it’s possible.
I completely understand that! You obviously do what's best for your baby and I'm sure you're a great mama 😊 it's just funny how I see so many influencers promoting natural deodorants when they don't really work 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
I must say this really isn’t the place to discuss this, but you’ve hit a bit of a nerve with me and probably others here.
My mum is currently ill with breast cancer, she was scheduled to have surgery in September but it was cancelled last minute because cases in the area surged, it was/is very upsetting and worrying, but I would never for a minute accuse the staff at the hospital of being disorganised and tell them to sort themselves out, they dedicate their whole life to saving people and they’re still doing so dispute being put under so much pressure.

I’d say that fair enough, blame the government for not providing enough support and failing to gain the trust of the public by flip flopping about restrictions. But not the health service.

This is very much a ‘not my job not my problem’ take on things, blaming the health service and saying they need to sort themselves out. No health service (nor government) in the world was ready for COVID.
It doesn’t take a genius to see that countries that have imposed stricter measures have far less cases/deaths.
If you really refuse to be sensible and cautious (even if that means just wearing a mask - not a big ask at all) because it’s ‘not your problem’ then I don’t see how you can hag off medical professionals.
I’m also pretty offended by anyone who compares wearing a mask to child abuse, it’s incredibly crass and ignorant.

Sorry for the rant I tried to stay as calm as I could 😅
[/get that
Very few people agree with Mel, unless it’s her army of sock puppet accounts.

The HSE was under pressure, now it’s under the same pressure with several hundred people in ICU with covid. Having the attitude of “serves them right “ is incredibly selfish and stupid.
You seem to be flat out on tattle just spouting ill informed shit about covid.You don’t have anything relevant to say re Melanie, nobody wants to hear your opinion, would you ever do everyone a favour and kindly piss off 😘
Point stands - where does it end? Nobody blaming staff or patients, just shitty managers who don’t give a flying f**k as long as they’re not held to account. Job well done obviously. 🤷‍♀️

• Angry

RafaelaGoltsman

Chatty Member
I feel like Melanie leaving comments under jessie’s relationship photos/videos sounds like over correction. It’s painfully obvious.
Also totally irrelevant but something funny is going on with Jessie’s fellas pants 😂😂🍆 I doubt these sisters don’t pay attention when editing. 🤪
This is sooooo meme-able if you will 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

-Those opening shots of her lying and stretching on the bed. You can just tell she thinks she looks amazing. Oh and again leaning forward to the camera. All about the tits.

Last edited:

anon365

Anna who? ☺
Anna Akana, the video was shown in another post further up that I quoted and is below:
Came here to comment on this. She goes on and on about how the pandemic is bad for the mental health of people and how it's overlooked. How she doesn't follow the news because it gets too much. She will go and delete comments because they mention the vaccine and justify it with the fact that discussion of this topic could be a trigger to some and she wants her page to be a "safe space". Yet she has absolutely no regard for the mental health of others when it comes to posting things without trigger warnings. She has been called out by followers multiple times when posting triggering content and asked, very politely, to include trigger warnings (especially ED). And she always responds that she will do in the future and then never does.

And then this? Do you really have to choose a page from your book that's discussing something this traumatic? It doesn't sound like the whole book revolves around these topics. This, to me, just shows how little regard she actually has for the mental health of those reading this. Jesus Christ. It's not the first time she posted about this topic either without a trigger warning.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
They bought a house?
I unfollowed her a few months back but I can’t stay away long 🤦🏻‍♀️

is she staying with his parents while he works from Manchester or have I missed much from her in the last few months?

Mystery07

She doesn't have that many sponsors, but I reckon that is where her big money comes in. Each sponsored post is probably a couple of grand for her, a bit less for a story. I doubt her youtube is making her that much money now though with infrequent posting and lower views. Socialblade is estimating £30-478 for the past month. Gone are the days of easy ad money from YouTube!

notjust_vanilla

According to my mum I was pretty young when I started sleeping through the night, a couple of months I think. This was before people used video baby monitors which might have something to do with it? Mum would hear me stirring a little bit but left it for a little while to see if I went back to sleep, and most of the time I did. I can see Mels being the type of person to run up to Pan and shove her tit in his mouth as soon as she sees his eyes open if he's sleeping in the attic without her 😂

Kasselena

I just watched her last stories and she gives me the vibe of someone dirty and unclean. Just from her appearance. Maybe it's because she was working out and my f*ed up brain added the smell of sweat on top of the images?

• Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
TBH I'm still confused how they even got a mortgage between the debt and the irregular income streams, like 'influencer' isn't exactly a steady permanent job for the next 30 odd years and Baldy hasn't even been working properly.
I'd say it's a very, very small mortgage and didn't she say they bought a fixer upper? They'll probably do it up and flip it in a couple of years for something more to their liking.

BlueberryBlues

I don’t think it’s in Skerries, but nearby, they were looking for something quite specific, there are not many houses on the market in general, even less that would fit into their criteria

With peace and love to everyone out there, but everyone I know who swapped to using "natural" deodorant definitely smell a little funky before they have to apply more during lunchtime 😅
Swapped back to aluminium exactly for that reason. Maybe it’s different if you’re vegan. But honestly as a stay at home-mom I wouldn’t care either and rather not risk any aluminum somewhere near my baby, as far as it’s possible.

Reactions: 1

BlueberryBlues

She commented on crazy house prices post she is closing on her house in January (15th)
I can't believe after all her moaning she got her house so quickly 🤣

Also, in her story about the smoothies she says there is no slims restaurant in Ireland but she's in Belfast..... I'm from Dublin but if I was up in Belfast I wouldn't imply I'm not in Ireland. I know this will be controversial but what do people think about that?
If she’s only singing the docs in January, the house might be not showing up as sale agreed yet. Any agreements until then are pretty much a handshake, you can pull out any time.
That smoothie looked and sounded like a regular smoothie, I doubt she couldn’t get something like that in Dublin

BlueberryBlues

right? I thought this past weekend to NYC was his first one?
I remember her saying it was his second one. Before this flight to NYC, she was answering questions and one of them was when does Thomas start flying long haul and she said he already did one.

BlueberryBlues

This one also mentions a walk in wardrobe. Lots of potential here but I think she's going to struggle hugely renovating all that while Baldy isn't even living at home full time...
It has a tiny wardrobe room. The house has a great potential, but as I understood they would be moving in straight away and this house still needs a bit of work

BlueberryBlues

I just watched her last stories and she gives me the vibe of someone dirty and unclean. Just from her appearance. Maybe it's because she was working out and my f*ed up brain added the smell of sweat on top of the images?
As someone said she posted a photo with a brown stain on the blanket recently. We’ve seen her dirty bras and messy room. Also I really think a lot of people do not want to know details of her and Thomas’s sex life. Neither seeing her boobs as much as she likes to show them. Yes, we are adults and it’s normal to talk about sex but I doubt people want to what they are doing in particular

• Heart