Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

metalbeard

View attachment 530674

Okay, so I watched Hannah Witton's video and saw the comments....
Bless her, she is actively trying to conceive and being really honest about it. She hasn't been drinking in an effort to improve her chances, but she's done a video drinking again to celebrate 10 years on Youtube through her old Drunk Advice series.

Hannah's response to the comment at the top just illustrates how shit it is - plus she talks about trying to get pregnant repeatedly in the video.

Now, below, Melanie's response is just case in point as to why she is a terrible person. She is making it all about her and her baby. From what I can tell, Hannah is one of Mel's only friends. If this is how she treats her friends, then god help her enemies. It's just thoroughly unkind and thoughtless.

I hope Hannah can see passed it and not take it personally but rather see it for what it is... textbook narcissism.
This happened to me, best friend can get pregnant with no effort, I’m struggling to conceive, once she had baby she did nothing but talk about the baby, bring the baby everywhere, her excuse always the baby and the hubby would then tag along too, like if I arranged to meet for a coffee the husband and baby would be somewhere in the shopping centre if Mammy was needed...needless to say I’m not friends with this person anymore, I’m still struggling to conceive, she is pregnant with number 2 from what I’ve heard, I don’t have social media so I don’t know but yea these kinds of people are shit humans
No it is not my “friends” fault I can’t conceive, but she was a friend before she was a mother, she could be more sensitive and understanding and Mel is exactly like her
Hope Hannah gets away from a toxic person like this
FYI I have other friends who have babies and didn’t behave like this, and they are very supportive of what I’m going through as I am of what they have to go through, just wanted to put it out there not looking for special attention from my friends just for them to be a friend ☺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Kitt

VIP Member
Love how she’s claiming she’s grown up and is more selfless now. I’ve literally never seen a more self centred person in my life. She’s just a moron.

• Heart
  • Haha

Marymoo13

Also the fact she actually says she’s “entitled to 3.5 times her salary” sorry Mel but you’re not ENTITLED to anything😂 a mortgage is a loan, every individual lender has different policies - they don’t HAVE to give you anything

• Heart
  • Haha

Dianne

Chatty Member
I can’t watch any of her ‘day in the life’ with a baby stuff, or the content she put out when she was pregnant. There’s something about her that is so controlling and obsessive. She make everything harder than it needs to be. I don’t know, I just never get any sense of joy from her. I’m not a very structured person so I can’t relate really. I just don’t know why she needs to go out of her way to ‘parent’ in a particular way like a tick box exercise. Just seems so dull to me. It’s like she does it just to use a hashtag. I don’t know why everything needs a label these days.

• Heart
Right, I've been a long time lurker on Mel's threads but I finally feel I should add my opinion 😂

Firstly I don't get why both her and baldy think emigrating is the end of the world? I'm afraid that there are some jobs in life that you have to marry in to, whether you are male or female, and you have to accept that to continue working in a job that one of you have worked hard for you may have to make sacrifices. My partner is in a job that could require them to relocate and I'm prepared to do so for them. It's not nice but its necessary and I don't have the privilege of discounted trips home like she would.

And don't get my started on her anti lockdown agenda... I work in the NHS and it's soul destroying to see people with a following like her spout false information like she does. I've lost colleagues and if she had a small insight to what has actually been going on for the past year I'd hope she'd think twice before saying what she does.

*And breathe...*

• Heart

Nicki19

The odd zoom meeting, would he go away and shite. Try having boxes of physical files cluttering up your home because your job works primarily with actual paperwork as opposed to having it all online 🙄 or those in the passport office who can't do anything as the files are too confidential. Not to mention people who worked in offices are also feeling pure isolated and going through trying times of their own, but noooooo, it's just the odd zoom meeting sure, right you are dumbdumb. 👍

Noped2021

I'd love for Melanie to see this so maybe she'll realise her opinions don't matter nearly as much as she thinks they do. People trust her 50% less than an "ordinary person in the street."
c984484.png

• Haha
  • Heart

tattle420

VIP Member
why is thomas acting like the aviation sector will never recover from this?? the moment travel is allowed, people are gonna fuck off to anywhere and everywhere, is he daft?? it's not like people are NEVER gonna travel ever again. and once again, he needs to stop acting like ireland is the only country that has decided to suspend air travel as if the entire world isn't going through the same shit. what balding moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Mamabear29

I had to create an account on here purely to vent as I literally CAN'T deal with Melanie's BS! I think her martyr and victim act has made me snap this weekend in particular - I'm guessing some of you guys are familiar with Ashley Cains daughter Azaylia and how she's terminally ill at 8 months and dying at home. I have a 6 and a half month old son myself like her and commend the parents for their strength and positivity aswell as counting my blessings for having a healthy thriving baby. I also would not whinge about every petty event in the day, if you are really struggling get offline and get help. I know this sounds harsh but she needs a reality check!

• Heart

notjust_vanilla

I still dont get why they had to build a toilet but no sink? Like surely its only a few steps downstairs to get to both?

I can't imagine having a shit openly in my bedroom half way through eating my takeaway, with no way to properly wash my hands. Then go on to touch my food, bed sheets and baby. It's borderline depraved 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Kiki13

Watching the new video, thoughts as I go for anyone not giving them the clicks (edit to add: I wish I hadn't).

- Tommy Tit has already talked about covid and how insecure his job is / how skint he is and we're less than 2 mins in. He really is a broken record on this blaming covid for everything wrong in his life and his own poor choices.
- do you think he really believes that she's so incredibly rushed off her feet? He's a lot of things but I get the impression he has a work ethic so surely he sees her lounging about in her filth all day?
- wait did they just leave the bloody baby on the floor upstairs and go downstairs together for ages?
- Melanie is crying to the Da Vinci Code music...
- Thomas has made a Jumanji inspired advent type situation with daily letters in it that have photos of them and quotes from her favourite movies and TV, over time she'll get enough information to piece together a final clue for the Da Vinci Code code breaker thingy (can you tell I haven't watched it). This gift is lovely, genuinely so lovely, but it feels so performative for the vlog, nice he's done it but why is he insisting she's vlogging it? (Edit: it's all staged, they open the boxes randomly in public and in the bath, presumably for the vlog)
- She's just slating his writing. Get a grip Melly. (Edit: this is a constant theme)
- is the entirety of this project reset episode this? What happened to her daily and weekly targets etc? At this point it's not the themed thing she said, it's just the monthly vlogs in a new disguise.
- LOL that Notting Hill is apparently one of her favourite movies and yet she mistakes the music from it.
- There mattress on the floor with mismatched and crusty bedding just looks disgusting.
- Now she's crying at the Casper music...
- PUT YOUR FUCKING SEAT BELT ON.
- Is there anything less made for the internet than Mel in a Harry Potter night dress lip syncing to Phantom?!
- That lip sticking out thing she does is driving me up the wall. You know the one, it's infuriating.
- She blames Thomas writing for her not understanding the Les Mis quote, could it be that Mel the super author just struggles with comprehension for literature?
- Now they're moaning on about the wedding that wasn't again.
- The pixelation on the babies face is so weird, just don't have him in the frame.
- She makes a comment promising the baby they were engaged before he was conceived, then looks to Thomas and says "it would be fine if we weren't, you can't say fecking anything these days without offending everybody." Mel, being called out for spreading conspiracy is not the same as having everything you say policed, this isn't PC gone mad, just don't be a fascist twat.
Do we think she knows the difference? Or has she fully bought in to her own victimhood?
- She's still claiming that they lived together in Spain.
- The pictures in this gift just show how terrible Melanie's style is, every outfit is so granny.
- I don't think any of us look cute crying but Jesus she looks terrible.
- Shes eating PB, Jam, cinnamon, honey and banana on toast...which just, it's too much. This isn't serious snark but what sort of combo is that?!
- The final code is linked to a song called "you're the most beautiful girl" that he once wrote for her, I would give good money to hear that song all the way through.
- The final gift is the locket, which is very sweet, and she finally seems grateful. Plugs her novel to though.
- Apparently she likes that the locket is plain and understated, which is the kind of jewellery she likes...which I'm sure we can all tell from her wedding ring, the tackiest fucking ring to have ever existed.
- They have photos of her at wedding dress fittings printed and on their wall, which just seems weird.

So all in all, nice gift, but she's a horror and it still doesn't make me think he's not a horror too. I get big "would have been an MRA" if Mel hasn't gotten hooked vibes from him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Sazb64

Chatty Member
Alcohol
Binge eating/emotional eating
PCO/PCOS/infertility
Hair loss
Night terrors
Traumatic birth
Reckless spending
Bisexuality
Vaginismus
Acne
Sulks rather than communicates
Abandonment issues
LYING

Just a few things off the top of my head that she claims to have issues with/be/makes out she's the only one going through it/makes a non-issue an issue.

What a 💩show

• Haha
  • Heart

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Thomas' post is shocking. I am honestly so shocked. The cognitive dissonance is bizarre. No wonder they are anti lockdown if they don't see people losing their lives as a big deal. What an absolute arsehole.

The same lad who thought the fact he lives in a giant house with his parents and is not working but still getting a salary is news.

• Heart

daisychainn3

Only 5 mins into listening and it just sounds like she needs to get off her phone for more than 5 mins 😂

Update: milo woke up and she's gone to see if she can shove her tit in his mouth (her words) after waiting a whopping 2 minutes to see if he falls back to sleep 💀

Update 2: my baby is soooo heavy you guyeesss

Update 3: bayybeeee shhhh we need to do a quickfire round
I don’t understand how that girl sexualises everything. Shoving my tit in the babies mouth. Like come on I’m not asking for her to say I’m gonna use my breast to try and get him back to sleep but Atleast say I’m gonna try and feed him and see if he goes back to sleep. We get it Mel you fucking breast feed your son but I think words like tits are just vulgar and should not be used in the same sentence with your babies mouth.Tit is a word you’d use with your friends on a night out “hey do my tits look big in this dress”when ever my son sees my boobs he always says mamas boobies I couldn’t imagine my 2year old coming up and pointing to my boobs and saying mamas tits

• Heart

Secrets77

I'm usually just a lurker but posting my first comment because I used to be a big fan of hers until she got pregnant and proceeded to act like the first woman to ever go through it. I had my first child a few months before her and the absolute SHITE she has spouted the entire time really started to annoy me. However what has annoyed me the most is the fact she is in complete denial that her body image issues are loud and clear for everyone to see. Just admit you hate your body right now, it's ok! You just had a baby! You don't need to love every inch of you just because you grew a human and that's pretty amazing. You can still want to be fitter, healthier etc. Does my bloody head in. Also her attitude towards parenting like other have said, shaming people for formula feeding etc, claiming to do BLW when she 100% hasn't got a flipping clue and various other attention seeking behaviours has just pushed me to the edge so much so I can't stand her anymore. Just be a normal person, you don't need to act like the second coming!

• Heart

BANDJ2018

The defence brigade has started. I've said nothing she hadn't said otherwise elsewhere and she's fuming. She's blocked me on other platforms for calling her out on lockdown nonsense and calling me out about not supporting my partner before. She even found my partners social media and messaged her to tell her I was 'harassing' her and then when my wife replied that he isn't and she's being ridiculous, she blocked my wife too!😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Sazb64

Chatty Member
[

Me catching up on this thread 😂 what a shitshow

That article....what a pair of gobshites. THEY LIVE IN HIS PARENT'S HOUSE!! Living in an attic....conjures all sorts of destitute living quarters. For fucks sake!

He's still earning. And even if he ends up laid off, she's earning 6 figures if you haven't already heard?? So unless Thomas' parents are planning on kicking them and their grandson out on the streets.....I think they're ok 🙄

Also, as already mentioned, they were planning on staying in the attic long before covid hit! They are unbelievable. I'm renting, earning less, and complain way less than them. These people need to be removed from a public platform 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Kitt

VIP Member
Put him in a rear facing seat and put mirrors in the back so you can see him just like every other parent does. It’s U.K. law that a baby has to be rear facing until at least 15 months for a reason. She’d rather make a point and be controversial for attention than have her child be safe.

• Heart