Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I understand that this triggers you and enrages you, but Mel was neglected and abused regardless of whether it wasn’t as bad as cases that you have seen. We can disapprove of her making money from her vulnerable followers and her being fucking annoying without dismissing what actually happened to her.
She tells us every single day what happened to her so we are all aware of her childhood.

My disgust with her behaviour is not saying crappy things didn't happen to her or anyone else. It's dramatising and implying what didn't happen that I take issue with. Telling people multiple times a day she's estranged from her family, she was sexually abused and her brother is a paedophile is implying she was raped every single day. I'd have so much more sympathy for her if she was just honest and didn't imply for money.

It is very wrong to imply it was something else, something that happened to many of her followers that she implies happened to her when it didn't. She's done that and does that to get followers and more money and that's what's very wrong.

Implying she was raped when she wasn't has nothing to do with her mother being a bad mother. Mel is mixing everything together to get more views, and more money which is so wrong.

Last edited:

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
If she had been raped yes I agree things may have been very different in every respect, however I find it abhorrent that she wished as a child she had been raped. Nobody should be wishing they were raped as a child.

Her bipolar esque posts swing from the above subject to oversharing her sex life. Its all so messed up. Tiktok however is not the place to work out her SA feelings like she is doing imo.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I noticed last night when she's was trying to prove she's someone who has loads of friends 😂 that her bestie who lives down south also has a tik tok account. She and her bestie are living the tik tok dream! 🙄

She, isn't bothered by, how her actions affect her young step children, look how she's taken down her own family. She even publicly criticised one of her mothers siblings who she claims to like! She called her and her aunt and her husband for not going to her 30th birthday! Like I say, I think she's got a really dak nasty streak, it keeps rearing its head on her page. No one who knows her is safe from her public criticism 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Imagine thinking that you are so interesting and your tiktoks are so riveting, to the point that you expect to "reap the rewards" for the content that you repeatedly put on tiktok several times a day! Arrogantly thinking that the world is sat waiting for your tik tok opinions, so that you can "reap the rewards" as Mel puts it. It's arrogance of the highest level! Mel clearly has an inflated sense of self re her many repeated tiktoks! (Even I have heard the prawn story half a dozen times in as many months, I'm guessing she actually expects to "reap the rewards" every time she tells the same old stories!)