Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
And she's off... Talking about her Estranged Family Agaaaaain.. 🥱
Wonder how many times Mel will use the word "estranged" today? 🤣
Her "estranged" family occupy more hours in her day than her actual new husband!
At least her husband gets the opportunity to get a break from her by going to work everyday! (but sadly for him, I bet she rings him at work just to top up her attention seeking victim status!) 🙄

Reactions: 1

Bbang

Wait until Mel finds out there’s another thread on a site about her! She’s going to lose her mind. Used to think her tik toks were ok but she’s just so nasty and fake. You can’t do social media if your going to cry every time somebody don’t ageee with you. Mel my dear. Go touch grass. 😘
Is it on the purple one by chance? Or elsewhere 👀

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
It is REALLY REALLY CRUEL mocking the Samaritans! The fact Mel is still here "Joking & badly ACTING" shows she didn't end her life.

The Samaritans is a listening service for people in crisis. They give their time to pick up the phone to people who want to end their life, their banner ISN'T don't trauma dump here unlike moaning Mel!

The Samaritans listen! Unlike Mel who barely draws breath as she's that desperate to moan about everything!

Maybe she should spend some time training to be a Samaritan rather than BADLY acting out her Woe is Mel life!

Mel calls us trolls, look at her comments! Imagine trolling the Samaritans! Volunteers who have saved 1000s of lives! As always, Mel is perfect and everyone else is sh*t!

12 hrs ago she exudes how she has everything in life she dreamed of & today she decides to wake up & slag of the Samaritans!

Do Better! 🤬

Last edited:

shaza786

Chatty Member
Mel sort you'd giant camel toe out 🤣
---
Oh FFS these lives with her man are mega awkward. He is literally squirming . He's came in the door and she's standing doing the live . She telling him about tattle life bullies and he is looking at her like STFU .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cem75

Why doesn’t he just tell her to stop posting on TikTok? My partner would and I would do the same it was the other way round…

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Mel doesn't seem to have a filter, or an ability to sense the room tone. She is offering a safe space for trauma victims & yet explicitly going on about getting some dick really isn't appropriate.

Sex definitely isn't a taboo subject, but when you invite people with all kinds of unknown trauma into a safe room, it seems bizarre to me when she's telling them all to get dicked.

Talk about triggering!

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I think they both wear charity shop clothes, she maybe says the name of the brand more than her husband but most of her hauls are charity shop clothes, many that look like they've reached the end of their lifecycle. She's the only person I've ever known to buy Primark clothes second hand from a charity shop! I can understand buying named brands at reduced charity shop prices but second hand Primark?!
Each to their own but to me her clothes always look grubby and like they need a good wash.
Ahhh I get what you mean. I wouldn’t buy second hand primark myself but I do love a good charity shop find

MadGal

VIP Member
The only person who said where Mel actually lives was her husband on his open public Facebook profile 😉 a man who cannot comprehend the term "social networking"
Exactly this and herself when she posted a photo on her doorstep with her door number on full show 😅😅

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
The Mel Show is like a comedy of errors!
Mel begging her followers to tell her their private stories so Mel can role play and act out their stories aswell as her own! 😳

And the best bit... Mel will use discretion!!! 🤣
Does she know what discretion even means!? 😱

The woman who intentionally causes offence & reveals confidential information on a daily basis, wants strangers to trust her with their life stories!

Attachments

• Sick

MadGal

VIP Member
I caught a bit of the live and she was in full victim/narc mode, dragging her husband in to tell him how awful we/I am. She just doesn't have any awareness of her behaviour whatsoever. She keeps saying it's not taking over her life, can anyone count how many Meltdowns she's had in the past month? Keeps saying it's the last time she'll mention trolls.
Each day she starts and ends her online day obsessed with her past and her estranged family, she cries during the day, has meltdowns during the day, she goes live during the day obsessing about her families behaviour, why wouldn't we say she was obsessed?

Then she maintains she's doing this for her followers??? Just as an example, she's done several lives today absolutely obsessed with her past, on each live that I've seen she didn't mention her followers once, it was all about her, her past, her feelings, her anger and her frustration that we pesky trolls may watch her lives. Nah she's not obsessed! Much! 🙄
Thought she had a filter on her face then 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
She's really milking the "letter"
How does she not see what she does is far far worse than any letter? She overshares private info multiple times a day as she is so vindictive!
She is loving being a perceived "victim" again.
The only victim in that house is her long suffering husband who spends his life dealing with her self inflicted dramas because as last night proved, it's all about Mel!

LoveGossip!!

I'm so sorry you were attacked.
I was like you, but I went to uni and never went back home, and so many students work and study and still get good degrees.
I'm guessing students who smoke like Mel don't have as much money though!

Nothing would have made me go back home after I left!

It was a suprise to hear Mel saying she only returned home for money reasons after all the horror stories she has told about home life.

The more videos I see the more everything she says feels exaggerated to suit her narrative.
She definitely does, I really think she has convinced herself that it happened that way too. Obviously we can't be sure but she contradicts herself so many times it's ridiculous!!
---
My god she is so condescending and cocky towards her husband, she treats him like he's an imbecile!
They did a fit check earlier and she stands over him like his mother, she pounced on him to fix his collar like a mother would to a child. I half expected her to lick her fingers and do his hair!
He's managed to get to 38 without Mel mothering him! Their relationship dynamic gets weirder and weirder!
Mummy Mel and Baby Andrew

He even said "Thanks Mummy!" 🤮🤮🤮
Omg 🤣🤢🤢

No, just no 🤣

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Hilarious! We call her out for not talking about therapy all the way through her "trauma stories" and now she's all about the therapy stories!
Taking the advice of trolls! 🤣

She looks and sounds SO insincere in her new trauma/therapy vids imo, it's so clear she's faking it when she's acting like she cares about her followers opinions! 🙄
Must be all that empathy @YB64-XUH mentioned 🤣

Storyteller25

I noticed last night when she's was trying to prove she's someone who has loads of friends 😂 that her bestie who lives down south also has a tik tok account. She and her bestie are living the tik tok dream! 🙄

She, isn't bothered by, how her actions affect her young step children, look how she's taken down her own family. She even publicly criticised one of her mothers siblings who she claims to like! She called her and her aunt and her husband for not going to her 30th birthday! Like I say, I think she's got a really dak nasty streak, it keeps rearing its head on her page. No one who knows her is safe from her public criticism 🙄
She’s said on live this morning that the followers have been photoshopped?

• Wow

Daisy9999

She knew her husband from 15 and he had 4 kids when they got together not greatly younger than herself. What does a 40 year old want with a fresh 20 year old, not only that a vulnerable one at that. He watched her be abused by her mum and she had curfew etc while he had 2 baby mams wild wild
When did she say she knew him from being 15? He’s not 49 now though so how could he have been 40 and her 20? I don’t like her and have commented on this thread a fair bit but it sort of ruins sites like this to just be posting made up bullshit.
---
Sorry 50 if she’s now 30 not sure whether she’s 29 or 30 😂