MeghanONeill Thon has had the braincells bucked outa her.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta give her dues for coming on and saying fair play to Tina but she did have to mention a good few times about her being 2 stone heavierā€¦

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Gotta give her dues for coming on and saying fair play to Tina but she did have to mention a good few times about her being 2 stone heavierā€¦
noticed that so were the men she was fighting on the mean streets of ballycastle the same weight as her considering she had to actually gain weight to reach the weightclass because i dont think you'll find many fully grown men walking around at 8 stone or less

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aye that doesnā€™t seem to fit with any boxing limits so this was clearly just an OF promotion. Shame for any actual female boxers wanting to fight.
Makes a mockery of female sports tbh as they both donā€™t look in great athletic shape. Get them in a ring with Katie Taylor and see how they get on.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Holy tit I am MORTIFIED for her! All the lip out of her and Tina smacked her round the place šŸ¤£ so bleeping glad. Bet she will be commenting on Tinaā€™s posts now up her hole wanting a collab, the cringe of it all. So bleeping glad she didnā€™t win!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
what will the next venture beā€¦ perhaps monk anti violence? šŸ‘€šŸ¤£

head rattled round the place like a bobble head on the dashboardā€¦ big bad thug really showed her bad side šŸ¤ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I swear that wee girl is embarrassing! Course it was all PR bullshit for a bleeping sex collaborationā€¦ no one believed she was the next Clarissa Sheilds but she shouted like a Jack Russell from the start and thatā€™s what makes this even funnier, went with McGregor tactics and couldnā€™t ā€œbate snope off a ropeā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ duck her! šŸ€šŸ€

Also the ref clearly pushed her toward Tina at end to congratulate herā€¦ cry us a river Meghan šŸ¤®šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I've faught in white collar before and she's was truly terrible! I did not expect her to be so bad!! It's the reach she had problems with not Tina's height.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well that's embarrassing...i didnt expect her to be that bad for all the yap she has come out with šŸ˜³

• Haha
The šŸ‘ licking has already started, congratulating Tina under that post above šŸ™„ I hope Tina tells the fishy flap witch to do one if she asks to do a collab āœŒšŸ¼

• Haha
The šŸ‘ licking has already started, congratulating Tina under that post above šŸ™„ I hope Tina tells the fishy flap witch to do one if she asks to do a collab āœŒšŸ¼
Why would you want to do a ā€œcollabā€ with someone who you where inciting hatred for those ā€œdomestic violence victims and mum bodsā€ sure she was ā€œdeadā€ yesterday and today begging to sniff round her minge šŸ’€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

If she was such an advocate for those people who are deemed victims, regardless of the outcome of the fight - she wouldnā€™t be collaborating with someone like that.

Itā€™s all attention with Meghanā€¦ sheā€™s excruciatingly embarrassing.

That head was rocking like there was a few bolts missingā€¦ as I had predicted, dead head šŸ’€šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
I like the fact she was raging that the ref pulled the plug due to her getting a pounding

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The silence from her is funny. After all her big talk of taking the belts home, the only thing sheā€™s taking back to ballycastle is her tail between her legs the melt. Also why does she need security? She really does think she is someone like

• Haha
Reactions: 9