Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stevman

She is just deluded. She can try to convince herself that she is empowered all she likes, but ultimately what’s she’s teaching her child/ren (no idea how many she has) is that making money from the male gaze. Her child will grow up with serious self esteem issues and an affected sense of worth.
It’s absolutely fine to be ‘sexy’ it’s fine to be desired by men, it’s fine to do sex work if that’s what you so desire but let’s not pretend it in any way promotes a healthy role model for her child.
It’s also a very time limited career choice as well as a fickle world so the money will dry up very very soon.
It's when the kid hits secondary and eventually some kid is gonna start passing the photos round and one of two things will happen to the daughter either she get ridiculed till she leaves school or the guys will think she's easy like her mum and she'll be tortured. No amount of money is gonna fix that problem she can try moving schools or area but it'll always follow the kids around

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

danbamdan

She's fucking nuts

Does she think she's John Cena? 🤣🤣
I am not well laughing… why is she reposting her own grid post 3 TIMES & tagging herself and her second page, while adding laughing emojis as if responding to someone else…🫣😂🤣🤣

I will eat my left tit if she’s not on some kind of narcotics - full blown nut case that thing is 💀

• Haha

HaventAClue

VIP Member
Being black Irish means that you are descended from survivors of the Spanish armada that sank of the coast in the 15 or 1600's.
I'm considered black Irish going by ancestry dna. I do have very dark eyes, dark hair and olive skin.
She’s black Irish because she needs a good scrub the dirty rotten fuck

• Haha

danbamdan

Exactly. Earn your money how you want but stop acting as if going and getting your back doors blown in by some randoms is a fucking flex. She is just a pure down and out dirty tramp with no shame!
---
View attachment 2722790Fuck me for a girl who’s all about female empowerment she’s obviously alright with this clown talking about her as if she’s a piece of meat. I honestly don’t know how she lives this life, I’d be crying myself to sleep every night 🥹🤣

“ABOUT TO PLOUGH THE SOUL OUT OF A GIRL’S BODY”

I’m sorry… what the fuck. How low is your self worth and how mentally unhinged are you to put a price on your soul like this?!

How on earth does she have the nerve to claim “feminism fuck the patriarchy” to young girls. Absolute whore. The sharing of physical energies with multiple people weekly is abhorrent. You have no standards for yourself.

It’s fucking rancid… thon girl is on a fast track to a grave.

There is a very very dark energy around all of this shit

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

Diamond26

Tearoom is hollering at this… and I mean hollering. The second hand embarrassment 😂🤣🤣🤣 what way does she talk?! #ThugLife

💀💀💀💀
I was just about to post this. The delusion is real with thon one 😂😂😂 does she not realise her family can read all the lies she spews, like is she not mortified?! She was never ever a ‘fighter’ I worked with her brother in law for years and anything he told me about her was always against my will 😂😂😂

• Haha

danbamdan

It's when the kid hits secondary and eventually some kid is gonna start passing the photos round and one of two things will happen to the daughter either she get ridiculed till she leaves school or the guys will think she's easy like her mum and she'll be tortured. No amount of money is gonna fix that problem she can try moving schools or area but it'll always follow the kids around
That’s it. If truth was blatantly told, she’s ruined her children’s future reputations already, NI is small and people are mostly humble. They do not want to engage their children with the likes of that.

She’s ruined the future for them on her own!!

including her 8 year old daughter in knowledge of “sexy” for one - plenty children have no knowledge of what sexy means at that age!! And for 2, to bring her on as a “guest on my podcast” (when it’s in the child’s fucking kitchen the fucking spoon) you’re opening her up to all sorts online! She shared a screen shot of a sexually explicit “ask my daughter a question” reply… from a grown man talking about a child… her child… she shared it weeks ago going on about “this is why I protect my children” fuck off! Social should be beating your door in ya filthy bitch!

She angers me as she glamourises sexual abuse and grooming. FACTS

• Sick

B_ee

Chatty Member
She genuinely thinks she is something great. I don't understand her claim that she is oh so succcessful...shes lives in a rental house, doesnt have a steady job, two kids to two dads and she sold her dignity long ago...

• Heart

Diamond26

IMG_0063.png
Tell me your thick without telling me your thick. 😂💀 so the bear vs men debate on TikTok is that women would chose a bear over a man because they’re less likely to be killed by a bear than they would be a man 🤦‍♀️ so no, women wouldn’t rather be killed than listen to mansplaining. What a fucking moron 😵💫 she’s belittling women who lose their lives at the hands of men with making this comment. I don’t think I could hate her more than I do in this moment

Last edited:

HaventAClue

VIP Member
IMG_0832.jpeg

omg Meg so funny ROFL LMFAO LOLZZZZZ

NOT! Get a fuckin real job and give yourself a good scrub you absolute trollop

• Sick
  • Haha

danbamdan

Seriously... how are you allowed to post crap like that on Twitter?
Omg girls the video she put on twitter!!!! Like I think it’s a preview?! If use have it go look! Pouring oil all over herself fanny on full show with a dildo and going “ohhhh fuck me” with her stanking furry tongue gagged out. Oh my fucking god. Life is over… TRASH BEYOND TRASH

feel like I need to take the karcher power wash and jeyes fluid to myself even getting shown that… there’s my evenings plans. Need disinfecting 💀🤮

• Haha
  • Wow

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
I’d say she’ll be getting more than a cold 🤢 if it’s not all fun and games then why do you do it?
Yeah if what she said was she only earns 12% of the 10k quoted per month would you not be better just getting a job in Tesco and riding lads off tinder or whatever.

• Haha

danbamdan

3 foot taller? That would make the girl about 8ft? wtf!
“I’m a feminist and I’m degree educated”

🫣 Then proceeds to comment on a girl’s weight, follows with boasting that she is a violent person and finishes with the obvious that she is clearly as thick as champ or else she’s fighting the BFG

Absolute EMBARRASSMENT 😂😂😂

• Haha

Biffo101

I don’t know why she has to try so hard to be “out there” and different… doesn’t come across authentic like some people really suit that aesthetic, she doesn’t look like it’s natural whatever she gets, she’s not the quirky arty type she so massively wants to be...

Transparency is, she’s clearly lacking attention somewhere in life and she’s mentally cooked from it.

Never see her posting trips or purchases for kids? She’s still private renting, still not paying her basics like bills - so what’s the point in it all other than to keep her in eyelashes and filler and fake hood? It’s not drastically changing her quality or their quality of life if it was for her kids as she proclaims 😬

The pics on the hairdressers page of her show her without filter and she’s not bad looking but not stunning like she likes to think. It’s all artificial add ons, If she didn’t have the eyelashes, tattoos, hair, fillers etc she’s not remarkable at all… just looks like a kid in her experimental phase and not a mother of 2 that knows her mind and has her life together 🫠
She’s rough in that photo in comparison to what she posts. She needs some kind of intervention. How does her family see this and not see she is mentally unstable.

Reactions: 9

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
Ya know what I can't understand?

She said she was bullied all through school.

I didn't go to her school and I'm older than she is, but my cousin did, and he says she was never bullied. In fact she's the one who would have made fun of other people (I don't know how true that is but he seems adamant that it was her caused a lot of trouble in school)

• Wow

danbamdan

I listened to the podcast with Shane and she does come across as relatively intelligent, I know she’s mentioned adhd and it’s definitely clear she has it, I don’t know if this is all an act for shock value or she just doesn’t seem to recognise social norms.
I wouldn’t say it’s clear she has anything? People only think it because she’s never done saying it…

Myself and my child are both diagnosed and daughter dual diagnosed and ensured medicated. It is very hard living with ASD and ADD daily and wouldn’t be possible for especially my child, without meds… you also have extreme sensory issues that ruin all sorts of your day - public transport, eating, drinking, crowds, clothing, shoes (no laces) sleep restricted meal plans, noise cancelling headphones, unnecessary anger outbursts, don’t even like how your body feels with normal functions ie. Feeling of periods etc. Issues with crowds and internal dialogue. (So bad so we can only use delivery of groceries and make note to say unwell leave groceries on step to stop the anxiety of conversation and meeting people we do not know) sounds extreme but it’s real life without meds??

She says so many things that contradict.
She’s self diagnosed for one… a doctor didn’t diagnose her (from friend) she PAID for a diagnosis online!

Also I don’t tell people constantly and nor does my daughter. She’s actually embarrassed talking about it in high school and fears being perceived academically and struggles - needs her medication or has the worst days imaginable.

Meghan advocates for “anti meds”… when she hasn’t a clue about real life changing diagnoses where you can’t sleep without meds, can’t eat without meds, can’t read without meds… it feels like your body fights against you. Then you have this jumped up whore dipping herself in a drum of ice out her back trying to tell you all you need is vitamins… that’s because she’s not doctor diagnosed and doesn’t get the Medikinet/Ritalin.

Shes a cunt!