Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Biffo101

I was just about to post this. The delusion is real with thon one 😂😂😂 does she not realise her family can read all the lies she spews, like is she not mortified?! She was never ever a ‘fighter’ I worked with her brother in law for years and anything he told me about her was always against my will 😂😂😂
maybe not a fighter but the chat is she has bullied every female her age in her home town. She’s a nasty piece of work from the stories! I’m starting to feel sorry for her because she obviously isn’t well in the head. She can’t be & those poor children dragged through all her shit and will have it follow them the rest of their wee lives.

Reactions: 5

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Does she read here? Probably does as most of the narcs do, see a lot of posts re her stretch marks, she has now had covered, do you think she asks herself the questions? 😂

• Haha

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
The comments on that Belfast Live post she shared this morning are absolutely savage.

And then someone rips into one of the guys commenting. Obviously some of her OF people.

• Heart

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Awk aye the Flemings love you Meghan cause you’re such a “celebrity” - literal link to pay them to do a video… he got Penelope name wrong so it’s not because they know yas out of the love for you… fucking balloon💀🤣🤣
Such good people
His sister wasn’t such a good person a few months back doing drugs with a mate in the toilet of a club!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

HaventAClue

VIP Member
Funny how the men she called out are all actually decent looking! Megan you are a rat, a disgusting ugly rotten to the core rat in fact! If there’s one person id love to disappear off the face of the earth it’s her! Literally brings nothing good to social media, no one wants to see your hanging gammon ya fuckin skank beg

• Haha

HaventAClue

VIP Member
Just seen it, no harm to her but trying to talk dirty in a northern Irish accent ain’t it 💀 but that shit is skanky af. Imagine knowing your kids teachers and all can see that shit. She’s fucking DIGUSTANG

• Haha

danbamdan

Found an old account go have a nose there’s also a recording off her big brother audition 😳
Wtf is “Hetch” she’s a weirdo… it’s all lies and alter egos with this wee girl. She needs mental assistance.
Too bad don’t have FB or would have had a nosey 🤣

• Haha

danbamdan

LOL apparently someone’s posted her in

“are we dating the same person” on FB

I’ve heard about this group, she’s going off on one on her stories…💀🤣

“The guy that posted me didn’t do it anonymously so I think someone is catfishing me, I wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole, I have very high standards, I don’t date people”

Lmaooo bullshit 😂🤣🤣🫣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha