Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
Came over here from the NI influencers thread. Had no idea who this girl was until I seen a few things about her on there. Nothing against anyone in the sex industry do you but I think when you’ve very young kids that still go to school etc it’s something that should be kept anonymous just out of respect for them, clearly gives no effs about them. What age is she?

Reactions: 5

Biffo101

The way she always makes more profiles for herself… pretending to be other people when it’s her running them. Likes her own comments and follows herself. This cracks me up… she’s mental 🤣🤣🤣🤣
No apparently this is her friend Aine, the one she was in Ibiza with. Meghan has employed her as her manager 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

MaryLou32

Chatty Member
Tearoom is hollering at this… and I mean hollering. The second hand embarrassment 😂🤣🤣🤣 what way does she talk?! #ThugLife

💀💀💀💀
She is truly deluded. She has a massively overinflated ego, she’s sanctimonious and in her head because she’s ‘educated’ she is better than. When really all she has done is picked up a few buzz words and is regurgitating shit other more intelligent people than her has come up with.
It’s all well and good having confidence in yourself, but she is arrogant and these comments are mortifying. I truly hope she gets knocked to the fuck out in her fight

HaventAClue

VIP Member
“I break generational trauma, I do it all for my kids so my kids can live an amazing life and not have to rely on anyone but me”

Yet to see her do ANYTHING with mentioning with her children, another one who continues to book themselves on holidays and leaves kids at home… I could almost ALMOST see past half of it if she actually gave a fuck and provided a good lifestyle for her kids.. she does not.

Never been on one holiday without my 11yr old, she’s been across the world with me and funnily I’ve never had to flash my flaps…

says it all really putting up posts about some tramp spitting in her mouth and setting her OFs to basically free… it’s not giving her a better life, it’s costing her with much more

absolute scrote - can’t tell me any difference.

only cares about one and only… kids are sure as fuck suffering
Exactly. She’s the kind of person to post EVERYTHING! Apart from the odd picture of her kids at the beach in their hometown or a shopping trip to Belfast what sort of life is she actually giving them? If I was earning 10k a month and working for myself id be showing my kids the world but nah she’s too busy just showing her flaps to the world. Absolute mess of a girl

• Sick

danbamdan

She is obsessed with herself… like I’m astonished at how she has managed not to heat herself on the stove and devour herself?! Have you ever came across anyone in your life that is so into themselves? It’s majority ICK… her stories atm is she’s rolling round her bed laughing at herself. Like why is she always lazing about her bed or on the floor or whatever and never seems to be busy with kids…

She’s getting serious backlash on Dionas latest post… everyone saying she’s manic like someone on the verge of mental breakdown.

I would tend to agree.
---
As if a fucking newspaper asking you to speak on the matter ya melt…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
She loves herself.

Looks like Morticia Adams in that black dress.

Imagine someone asking her wanes what their ma works at?

• Haha
  • Sick

danbamdan

That THING is actual devil spawn… between her twitter and instagram she’s enough to make you never feel aroused again in your life… she’s like the anti-horny, would TURN ANYONE OFF!

• Haha

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
Make content - rub each other and make oooo lips? Or content as in bed?

Like how do u show up and get turned on by someone you've never met?

I cannot fathom a life like that.

• Haha

Diamond26

View attachment 2868868
I had to do this. But I’m sorry, is this even the same person?! 😂😂💀💀 filtered to the hills ffs
She pisses me off that much I decided to scroll back through the insta of the girl who did her dreds and there was a wee pic of her lurking back in 2021 and I don’t recognise her at all! What has she had done since then? Cos her face is totally different

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Tearoom is hollering at this… and I mean hollering. The second hand embarrassment 😂🤣🤣🤣 what way does she talk?! #ThugLife

💀💀💀💀
She might want to check the IPO AIPO records... it's 2yrs from she competed...records are broken regularly by those who compete regularly. 🙄

• Haha

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Ya know what I can't understand?

She said she was bullied all through school.

I didn't go to her school and I'm older than she is, but my cousin did, and he says she was never bullied. In fact she's the one who would have made fun of other people (I don't know how true that is but he seems adamant that it was her caused a lot of trouble in school)
Did she go to C&P ?
I have a friend who’s children may know her must be nosey😙