MeghanONeill Thon has had the braincells bucked outa her.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she’s calling herself a doctor as she keeps saying she’s studied her degree in psychology and has a doctorate in psychology apparently… she’s full of crap with everything.

I seen someone ask her on reels about how she got her ADHD diagnosis and she danced round it for the whole reel saying if you know about it and feel like you have it, then you have it. Then quickly at the end said she paid for it last April which doesn’t line up with her claims on podcasts…

Only thing we can all be certain she’s most definitely qualified for is that of a pathological liar 🤥

Reactions: 9
Think she’s calling herself a doctor as she keeps saying she’s studied her degree in psychology and has a doctorate in psychology apparently… she’s full of crap with everything.

I seen someone ask her on reels about how she got her ADHD diagnosis and she danced round it for the whole reel saying if you know about it and feel like you have it, then you have it. Then quickly at the end said she paid for it last April which doesn’t line up with her claims on podcasts…

Only thing we can all be certain she’s most definitely qualified for is that of a pathological liar 🤥

Her comments about ADHD yesterday infuriated me. I have ADHD, and self-diagnosis-enthusiasts like her do more harm than good. I get what she's trying to say because in fairness you do tend to know if you have it (or if youre at least neurodivergent) but even still, there's a cross-over of disorders with similar symptoms which is why an official diagnosis from a psychotherapist is so important. Attitudes like hers are why so many people are quick to dismiss ADHD as a fad.

I haven't listened to her podcast but I'm not surprised she's contradicting herself.

What's her reputation like in the North? Is she well known? I'm surprised she hasn't tried to make her name in the ROI as well

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her comments about ADHD yesterday infuriated me. I have ADHD, and self-diagnosis-enthusiasts like her do more harm than good. I get what she's trying to say because in fairness you do have a good sense if you have it but even still, there's a cross-over of disorders with similar symptoms which is why an official diagnosis from a psychotherapist is so important. Attitudes like hers are why so many people are quick to dismiss ADHD as a fad.

I haven't listened to her podcast but I'm not surprised she's contradicting herself.

What's her reputation like in the North? Is she well known? I'm surprised she hasn't tried to make her name in the ROI as well
Don’t worry, I’m sure her legs will be opening any time down there too!! 🤣🤣🤣

I’m sorry she annoyed you, to be honest I think the majority of people take her with a pinch of salt. She makes herself look like a complete twit when she’s trying her best to be all edumacated and smart 🤣🤣

• Haha
Don’t worry, I’m sure her legs will be opening any time down there too!! 🤣🤣🤣

I’m sorry she annoyed you, to be honest I think the majority of people take her with a pinch of salt. She makes herself look like a complete twit when she’s trying her best to be all edumacated and smart 🤣🤣
Cheers 😊 I'm still new to her carry on and was a bit tired and flu-ey when watching her stories so her words hit a nerve 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No she’s not known at all, well I know none of my friends would know who she is if I said her name. Only I came across her because the bear podcast went viral I wouldn’t have ever come across her. And id say that’s the case for many

Reactions: 5
Her comments about ADHD yesterday infuriated me. I have ADHD, and self-diagnosis-enthusiasts like her do more harm than good. I get what she's trying to say because in fairness you do tend to know if you have it (or if youre at least neurodivergent) but even still, there's a cross-over of disorders with similar symptoms which is why an official diagnosis from a psychotherapist is so important. Attitudes like hers are why so many people are quick to dismiss ADHD as a fad.

This was my issue with the whole thing. Of course you can sense it and pre-empt it but she is full of shite. Everything she talks about is balls.

She irks me as a parent of AuDHD it took over 5yrs to complete with therapists and the same again for myself as advised by consultants. I agree people should get their diagnosis and be aware of signs etc but you also have mad witches like herself who clearly haven’t been genuine about diagnosis yet tell everyone to “raw dog it without meds” which is woeful advice for young people to be listening to that may be struggling.

She just wants to be part of any “fad and a trend” and be provocative in her own opinion. It’s no light matter when it affects your entire existence and this muppet makes a laugh about it all.

I didn’t know of her at all until bear podcast also, she is so disingenuous in all her publicity pursuits, you couldn’t like her “confident” character if you tried.

The Belfast telegraph one has been removed off their Instagram reels… the comments were crazy clearly and got even more backlash than what they probably expected.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I still think it's a pisstake.. look at the comments on her own Instagram, people winking and sticking the tongue out.

But hey, it's all attention isn't it? And we all know she wouldn't know the truth if it fucked her up the arse...

• Haha
The girl can’t afford a lampshade or to mot her car so doubtful she’s buying a mansion. Sad act

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🙄 isn’t it the house they were staying in for the weekend of “content creating”. Imagine it’s a rental in England somewhere

So she’s still running with the narrative she bought this house 😩😩😩🫠🫠🫠 give me strength. She thinks she’s hilarious. She wouldn’t know humour if it came and smacked her in the face. They all chipped in and rented it to create content, she will never ever own a house other than her own rented housing executive home 😭😂 the scruff

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The girl can’t afford a lampshade or to mot her car so doubtful she’s buying a mansion. Sad act
Exactly this… she’s clearly been caught or reported for no MOT - still no existing MOT or tax as of today, hardly the behaviour of “moneybags” 💀

LOL at the sadness in getting a newspaper spread about OWNING a mansion when it was the rental hole for a bleep fest for the scum of society.

What an utter twit.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
How can a paper print lies?

Surely they realise she doesn't own the bloody thing?

I honestly think it’s publicity for them and that’s why they use terminology like calling her moneybags and saying she earns 120k a year after she said she doesn’t earn 10k a month on another interview. She thinks they are believing her and she’s hilarious and I think they are using her quotes to spur controversial click bait - world is so media driven it’s disgusting

And let’s be honest the Belfast tele/Sunday life are not always about telling the truth. Click bait articles and gutter journalism seems to be there thing lately

• Heart
Imagine being her family and seeing that.

The comments are wild too.

She'd do anything for publicity.

• Heart
She comes across awful, “do you guys think I’m ugly?”

Vain as duck… she really is nothing special without the filters 💀

Girls on lunch break showed me this and we all cringed 🤣

• Haha