meggilashes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone just seen the video of welsh megs ex friend exposing her

-she met the old man fiancé at a job she worked at in the summer

- she cheated with the old man , up and left her daughter with her ex partner (nathan’s) mum and left for ireland

- she proposed to the now fiancé whilst the fiancé had a girlfriend

Reactions: 3
What’s the page called please

Reactions: 1
i can’t link it as the person doesn’t have alot of followers
search “welshmeg” and a video from itscalliedonaldsonx will come up

Reactions: 3
Is that Welsh meg now living with a woman. Thats fine if that what she wants but saying in a video shes the only dad the kid needs she seem happy and has her child bk now

Is that Welsh meg now living with a woman. Thats fine if that what she wants but saying in a video shes the only dad the kid needs she seem happy and has her child bk now
she was living with an old man wasn't she before in a caravan? without her child ? would love to know what happened and why her child was removed.. but she got her back now? has she got a new TikTok

Reactions: 2
I knows this thread isn’t very active and I’m sorry people might not agree but I’ve just found this thread and I have thought this for ages and need to get it off my chest. Meggi lashes are 100% buying extensions/clusters from SHEIN and re selling them. Those individual glitter ones she did at Christmas for like £4, I’ve just bought the exact same ones off SHEIN for £1.25, they’ve arrived and they’re the exact same.

Reactions: 6
i thought it was common knowledge that her products are just from chinese sellers hence why you can get the same on places like aliexpress and shein

Reactions: 4
i thought it was common knowledge that her products are just from chinese sellers hence why you can get the same on places like aliexpress and shein
I’ve never seen anyone mention it until I came on this thread! I wanted to see if anyone else thought the same and I’m glad they do

Reactions: 2
The lashes are ok but if you’re willing to wait you can probably get them off aliexpress or shein even the little glitter spikes? I got them off shein for £3. Idk why she acts like her lashes are groundbreaking tbh