Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno.. usually love Meggan but did find it weird stories were taken down and reuploaded with "prstay" and added to her caption, maybe they offered when she arrived to pay her? Fashioninflux (one of my favourite, actually normal down to earth) influencers saved up and paid for it all yet still promoted it for free despite having more followers

Reactions: 5
If I got the opportunity to take my mom on this amazing trip I def would! She probably has really nice gifts for her mom and was offered a trip that would normally cost thousands of dollars. If you’re able to take your mom with you to celebrate her birthday, why wouldn’t you?
Absolutely, but, I wouldn’t make out I was taking her for her birthday!! I would clearly say it’s been gifted and i know my mum would love it, as its her birthday I asked her to come along! That’s the point here🤦‍♀️ Her mum is lovely, I’m glad she gas taken her, it’s the making out ( and she did ) that it was a gift from herself.

Reactions: 8
I dunno but I think she’s done a nice thing and I could tell it was gifted. I bet she’s spent a lot on the rest of the trip like flights and everything! I just looked online at how much everything costs to get there and stuff and it was a lot!

Reactions: 2
I dunno but I think she’s done a nice thing and I could tell it was gifted. I bet she’s spent a lot on the rest of the trip like flights and everything! I just looked online at how much everything costs to get there and stuff and it was a lot!
I mean I don’t think meg can do anything wrong in your eyes…

Reactions: 9
I mean I don’t think meg can do anything wrong in your eyes…
Stop trying to find wrong in every little thing. No one in their right mind would say no to a free stay in such an amazing place. And I know her mum won’t care if she paid for all of it or just some of it or even none of it! Mums don’t tend to like having their children “waste” money on them. They are having a holiday and experience together which will mean more to both of them that however much she bloody spent on it. But don’t pretend that you would be all self righteous and turn down thousands of pounds worth of holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Stop trying to find wrong in every little thing. No one in their right mind would say no to a free stay in such an amazing place. And I know her mum won’t care if she paid for all of it or just some of it or even none of it! Mums don’t tend to like having their children “waste” money on them. They are having a holiday and experience together which will mean more to both of them that however much she bloody spent on it. But don’t pretend that you would be all self righteous and turn down thousands of pounds worth of holiday.
None of us are saying that we would turn it down!!! Or course I wouldn’t anyway. We are just saying about how she went about the whole situation!!!!! Pretending to have booked an organised it when it was a gift and paid for!!!! This website is for opinions anyway so it’s fine that people have different ones

Reactions: 12
Firstly if you read my post I didn't say I would turn down the holiday so reign your neck in!! People like you are the problem heads so far up influencers arses that they can't see any wrong!!!! she has been shady AF. She talked about the trip as if it had come out of her own pocket and even uploaded stories deleted them and then re up loaded with an ad disclosure that she so conveniently missed!! I would 100% take my mum on that trip but I sure as tit wouldn't be bragging it was a trip for her birthday because she deserves it so much when I haven't even paid for it!! now jog on and go fan girl some more

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Firstly if you read my post I didn't say I would turn down the holiday so reign your neck in!! People like you are the problem heads so far up influencers arses that they can't see any wrong!!!! she has been shady AF. She talked about the trip as if it had come out of her own pocket and even uploaded stories deleted them and then re up loaded with an ad disclosure that she so conveniently missed!! I would 100% take my mum on that trip but I sure as tit wouldn't be bragging it was a trip for her birthday because she deserves it so much when I haven't even paid for it!! now jog on and go fan girl some more
This is exactly how I was trying to say it but you do it much better. Influencers aren’t royalty!

Reactions: 8
This is exactly how I was trying to say it but you do it much better. Influencers aren’t royalty!
Honestly so sick of this idea that they are perfect! Just because meg is better than most dosnt mean she can't do no wrong!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
could of fooled me 😅
I didn’t once say she, or anyone was perfect. Just people picking holes in every little thing when in this instance, if the shoe was on the other foot you’d all to the same as her. Don’t see the need to try and tear people down for the sake of it for something so menial. And actually in the grand scheme of youtuber/Instagrammers Meggan is one of the better ones.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t once say she, or anyone was perfect. Just people picking holes in every little thing when in this instance, if the shoe was on the other foot you’d all to the same as her. Don’t see the need to try and tear people down for the sake of it for something so menial. And actually in the grand scheme of youtuber/Instagrammers Meggan is one of the better ones.
this is a gossip forum? It’s not tearing her down it’s an observation people have made about her passing off a free holiday as something she’s bought and paid for, is that not a fact? You’re quite happy to post criticism on Olivia Bowen’s thread funnily 🙃

Reactions: 9
If you class misleading posts menial then good for you… at this point I’m convinced your not even reading what people are actually saying your reply’s don’t even relate to what people are saying … maybe tattle isn’t the place for you..

Reactions: 3
this is a gossip forum? It’s not tearing her down it’s an observation people have made about her passing off a free holiday as something she’s bought and paid for, is that not a fact? You’re quite happy to post criticism on Olivia Bowen’s thread funnily 🙃
When did she say she bought and paid for the trip?